Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre (16384 Views)

Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by alobright17(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2023
Okiton:
you must be stupid for coming to my comment this morning. This is a public platform and I'm entitled to whatever I comment on this platform. Keep ur stupidity to urself
Next time you try it, God will punish you
Always shouting God will punish .mumu if you know God will punish me you won't even insult ,you did so because you know you and your God and the insults are so useless. Onye Ala.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by Tommydare(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Oga there was no democracy in the first place.
Na mumucracy dey naija since 1960
MichaelSokoto:
Democracy died Feb 25th, SC buried it patapata!

emilokan can NEVER allow democracy!

Knw dis & knw peace!
cool
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by Okoroawusa: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2023
That one think say him dey Twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by ufotunang: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Nigeria is a country where things are not done the right way.... manipulation of results and shortcut to success .. nawaoooo
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by ufotunang: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Election is just a waste of time and money in this country... nigerians votes does not count
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by Is04970: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2023
adioolayi:
Werey dey form nuisance..

He has the right to voice his views and opinions..he was given the chance...after all was said, the retuning officer noted his point and said actions will be taken.

Make collation continue, the man said NO collation should stop, continued creating scenes..just because of a PU cheesy cheesy grin ..at a point, he lose the support of other party agents as can be seen... security people had to bundle him out.

grin grin grin grin

You're a good narrator.
"Collation continued as if nothing happened."
That's the amusing part.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by DropsMic(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Okiton:
angry

May hopelessness Uzodinjo and his evil occult blood thirsty party never succeed in ruining my dear Imo State again
Lord I pray

Same god wey allow Tinubu foist himself on you?? Lol. You Nigerians are funny

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by ozo13(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by plaindealer: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Poor Pandora Elupeee... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by Angelfrost(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Democracy has not gone anywhere. Come 2027, LP and PDP should unite instead of dividing themselves during the election and try again.

My Brother, make we dey talk true...!

APC uniting didn't make them win in 2015... Jonathan simply wasn't desperate or interested in staying on in that seat.

No amount of unity can remove the incumbent party except they are no longer United within themselves or interested in remaining in power.
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by zombieHUNTER: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Okiton:
angry

May hopelessness Uzodinjo and his evil occult blood thirsty party never succeed in ruining my dear Imo State again
Lord I pray

Uzodinma won even before the elections started.

Mahmud Yakubu is worse than Maurice Iwu

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2023
Peter Obi: their wahalah is just too much, they are too childish

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by Igboslayer: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2023
Very good ....

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by crixlight2(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Did he go there to curse and insult....he forgot he wasn't on twitter or Nairaland where they behave like fascists grin.

Edited: I just watched the video on YouTube. Guy was really bundled out like a bag of rice grin

Ibo men in Imo dragged their fellow Ibo man out of the collation centre for being a nuisance, and you instead typed an epistle about Yoruba youths. Wetin concern Yoruba youths with election in Imo state. Na wa for you ooo. grin
That is their life style , never take responsibility, always look for a Yoruba to pin the blame on. Yoruba are used to it already. Igbo join hand beat fellow Igbo wey Dey cause wahala instead make dem blame the Igbos , they find way to exonerate themselves and pin the blame on Yoruba their colonial master 🤣
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by ufuosman(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Dey play my fans 😂😂😂 hope no get time for rubbish

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by waveman2: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Seriously, he handed power over to rascals who were just interested in grabbing power.Well the saying goes,you don't know what you have until u lose it,Nigerians should enjoy the dish they served in 2015.

SirIconR:
INEC has succeeded in turning this country electoral system in a great mess .... Where politicians rig elections with impunity without minding what the Global community thinks about Us as a country.. I blame Goodluck Jonathan For all these nonsense that has befallen us a Nation

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Werey party with werey leader taking advices from wereys grin cheesy
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Democracy died because Bitters Obi didn't win abi?
get thee behind me satan!
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by killsmith(f): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Lord I pray
Oga stop praying and go protest on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Lord I pray
online voter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by LegacyB: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
LP PEOPLE ARE TOO RASCAL.
In fact I am happy to know the guy was bundled out. Such a stupid fellow. Behaving like a kid on National TV.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by StUriah(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2023
E ti won si konga
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by frankson1(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Dshocker:

Every party's agent ought to be there as witness, so stop asking this question.

When PDP was in power, election weren't done this way.

The good thing is that; The same democracy APC has destroyed will affect each and everyone.

Yeah, you're right, PDP was using fake military men to hijack election materials.

Things become bad when it doesn't go in our way and same thing become the best when it's okay with by us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by HRMK: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2023
LP HAS NO CHANCE IN IMO!WASTED EFFORTS!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by HRMK: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Uzodinma won even before the elections started.
Mahmud Yakubu is worse than Maurice Iwu
GO TO COURT OR EMBRACE LIVE TRANSFORMER OR JUMP OVER NIGER BRIDGE!LOBATAN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by merits(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
NLCreator:
A Labour Party representative is Bundled Out Of the Imo Collation Centre

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/12/labour-party-agent-beaten-bundled-out-of-imo-collation-centre/

LP and Obidio't are nuisance of our time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by hush15: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
3ice9ce:

Democracy died in 2015 but dead democracy brought in LP as Abia Governor

That's because the guy there ain't APC...

APC is a curse...
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by godofuck231: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
When your political party no get level na elupee you go de shout and explain explain explain at the end no evidence
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by neatguy: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Difrent:
Next thing he will go and hold a world village press conference

Just read your comment, to show that you are not fit to be called human. You are gloating over election rigging which has finished the destiny of Africans.

If they put you in a cage now and mark you as a slave, people would not understand how idiotic you are.
Re: Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre by Difrent: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
neatguy:

Just read your comment, to show that you are not fit to be called human. You are gloating over election rigging which has finished the destiny of Africans.

If they put you in a cage now and mark you as a slave, people would not understand how idiotic you are.

So you just dey know say election rigging dey abi?
You stayed in power through election rigging you have no moral right to complain when others do it especially when you were warned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna / Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / How Osinbajo's Intervention Led To Conviction Of Dismissed SARS Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.