Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa (9960 Views)

INEC Officials Held Hostage In Brass LGA, Bayelsa / INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / APC Condemns Amaechi’s Absence At South-South Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by nanauju(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okay
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by MrBroke(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
APC is the most corrupt party in Nigeria political system
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by slivertongue: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
you didn't condemn PDP in your initial comment before your attention was drawn to it

Am a straight forward character. I don't like APC but have never praised the madness of PDP. "election in Nigeria is something else". The blame goes to INEC, they bend and violates the rules
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Martinsvp1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nigeria is gradually becoming a one party state. Our Judiciary have shown us time without numbers how they perform their duties
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Franknews1: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Burna boy Congratulate Davido, Asake, Ayra Starr, Olamide and others for 2024 Grammy nominations

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScQK7mn2T2s
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by garfield1: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
slivertongue:

Am a straight forward character. I don't like APC but have never praised the madness of PDP. "election in Nigeria is something else". The blame goes to INEC, they bend and violates the rules

Oga,man up and condemn pdp too
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Mandate2023: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I think, we none -Kogites where the ones clamouring for Dino's governorship, it seems he's not too popular among the people in the state

Dino is a comedian
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by ebidabs: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lies...

Even in Brass Local Government all the few wards that the APC claim to have won, the Results Bypassed what was captured by the BVAS as Accredited Voters.

How possible.. and why is it that it is only the unit that the APC won has this maladjustments?
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by slivertongue: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,man up and condemn pdp too

I don't welcome rigging PDP, APC or others. I have never praised rigging or theft of the peoples franchise. Accreditation must correspond with ballot used. Whoever wins should be the people's choice. Atleast PDP is learning the hard way but it won't last too for those doing it now.
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Watin dey happen for Bayelsta ? Abiii Danguoje don win again ? sad shocked
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Benwallt(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
APC must harvest Bayelsa. Nothing Diri can do about it. Pandora rigged the whole southeast during presidential election and heaven did not fall
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Politicstoday: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why is APC afraid 😱
Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by Buccalcavity2: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
DesChyko:
Just 3 states o, see how the process is fraught with irregularities and what nots. And the Nigerian courts offered their stamp to confirm that the last outing that was nationwide was flawless ☺️

Little wonder the masses don't turn up for elections, and have so little faith in the Nigeria project. I got report from my hometown in Imo, that only 1 person voted in a PU in the community. It's condemnable to not observe the civic duty but what does it matter when the courts can just see through an arrangement made irrespective of the people's choice. In contrast, during the presidential elections, 142 queued up here to endorse LP.

Despite the obvious apathy in this current elections, something beautiful is happening on paper. APC alone somehow managed to cook up 540,308 votes in a no-show election while the total number of voters in the 2023 presidential election for all parties with a better turn up was 459,000. 😎
How many PUs are in IMO where you use one PU to generalize?

1 Like

Re: APC Condemns Attempts Collate Brass LGA Results In Yenagoa by DesChyko: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
How many PUs are in IMO where you use one PU to generalize?

Don't take my word for it. Go look at the iREV 😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Can't Blame Buhari, He Promised To Build On His Policies - Galadima / Oke Umurhohwo: Time To Put Homegrown School Feeding Scheme Through Scrutiny / Imo PCC: Ihedioha Is Only Interested In Hijacking Campaign Funds - Mike Ikoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.