Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,945 members, 7,946,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? (2130 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by Zonefree(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah.....

Dated my immediate ex for more than 7 years+ without any sexual intercourse.....

Funny enough that's one of the major reason why she still respects me till today even tho she's been married..
@bolded
You funny o grin

To be frank, you try o. 7 complete years of dating and you no see pant, talk more of shifting pant. Dem suppose immortalised you for one museum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by codedgalaxy: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Yes
Bc of money…
Me and my guy placed a bet that I can’t date the girl….so I chop him money.
Lol,this is mad
Like how you take girl heart play coupon lol
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by codedgalaxy: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded
You funny o grin

To be frank, you try o. 7 complete years of dating and you no see pant, talk more of shifting pant. Dem suppose immortalised you for one museum.
Lol,
Aswear am still finding it had to believe,
Like how is that even possible.
Can't even imagine it,like wetin we even dey do self.
damn !!
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by Homeboiy: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
I only date for sex

If e pass one week and you never give me sex, I will end everything
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Lol,
Aswear am still finding it had to believe,
Like how is that even possible.
Can't even imagine it,like wetin we even dey do self.
damn !!
no be much thing…some guys too dy overate some girls that’s why.
She was beautiful and intelligent but me too na sure boy….I chop the money clean me.
I had no single feelings for her so nothing serious happened….na my guy doubt I just wan clear.
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by Error401: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yes, to cure loneliness
It was tiring

codedgalaxy:
The norm is for sex but at least there must have been an exception.
Mine was when i dated my senior manager.
The moment i stepped into the firm i knew if nothing was done, she was going to be a thorn on my flesh.
So i went home maped out a plan for her.
To cut long story short we eventually dated.
The truth was i didnt need the relationship but i had to considering the kind of person she was, i knew she was out to give me a hard time.
So i got to her before she could get to me lol (smart move).
Fortunately the relationship turned out a success with lots of benefits for me.
Giving me some great leverage over my other coleagues at work.
Which begs the question ,
" have you ever dated anyone,for other reasons beside sex"?
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by codedgalaxy: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
I for one thinks that there should be more of free boxing centers and gym clubs were men can come together and pass time.
Cause it has been proving time and time again that most men are in a relationship cause of boredom.
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by codedgalaxy: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Homeboiy:
I only date for sex
If e pass one week and you never give me sex, I will end everything
Haba mana, My g is on energy saving mood lol. Baba no like stress

1 Like

Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yes
Her mum sells food....... I fat for their neck
Re: "Have You Dated For Other Reasons Beside Sex"? by codedgalaxy: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
Yes Her mum sells food....... I fat for their neck
Lmao..!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Nolonger Take Take Girls Above The Age Of 25 Serious / Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges / Ladies:mr Macho Vs Cute Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.