Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,800 members, 7,879,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv (382 Views)

Multichoice Readjusts Subscription Prices For Dstv, Gotv After Court Order / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv by egobright(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good day my people!

I was planning on getting a DStv this week, but with the increase in the monthly subscription of DSTV and Gotv, plus most of their programmings (channels) are a waste of money for me. I am currently using Gotv the last time I subscribed was like 3 weeks ago, the package was Gotv Max for 4,750, I was hoping to do another subscription before the current one expires, but I received a notification from them about an increament in monthly subscription taking my current package from 4,750 to 5,700 and this will be the 2nd time this will be happening this year. Am kind of feedup already and will like to explore other options

Someone was telling me about Star time, I have never used it before, I don't want to buy it and regret my decision afterwards.

Please anyone who uses Star time or any other Cable TV should please help with advice
Re: Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv by TONY042(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Co-ask
Re: Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv by Solsix(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Metro digital
Re: Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv by egobright(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Solsix:
Metro digital
Please tell me about it and why it's preferable
Re: Other Cable Options For DSTV And Gotv by Solsix(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
egobright:

Please tell me about it and why it's preferable
Am not Thier spokesperson. Goggle it

(1) (Reply)

''liki Low-low'' Nizzy / AUDICTION NOTICE / Are There Movie Producers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.