Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,309 members, 7,967,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:22 AM

What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) (321 Views)

JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) / Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / US Visa Ban: Mike Pompeo Expresses Hope On Reversal For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by RushManni: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Wait wait, what are your thoughts / hopes on 2027 elections ? Or you want to start preparing from 2026 ?

Or you have been thinking those who gave you headache with regards this 2023 election will suddenly die before 2027 or which magic are you expecting ?

Or all of a sudden the inec system will be top notch ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by harqinhola(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Evidently, Tinubu will still win it .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by immortalcrown(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Do you mean 2027 selection?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by RushManni: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
harqinhola:
Evidently, Tinubu will still win it .

Someone was expressing disdain over this yesterday election that took place (kogi,imo,bayelsa). And I asked him if he was surprised.

I'd be surprised if someone is surprised at whatever happened on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by RushManni: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
immortalcrown:
Do you mean 2017 selection?

My brother I don't know o .........

The "good" people have to up their game. Those who are referred to as evil / bad are way prepared with the weapon of knowledge
Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by Obiedun(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tinubu is 4+4=8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by Brendaniel: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
RushManni:

My brother I don't know o .........

The "good" people have to up their game. Those who are referred to as evil / bad are way prepared with the weapon of knowledge

Up which game?

Let me just tell you the hard truth here, if you want to win an election now in Nigeria, if all things remain the same as it is now in 2027, prepare like you are going for war if you are an opposition, because you are not only opposition to the ruling party but to INEC, the sitting government, DSS, police, the military, the ignorant supporters and the judiciary....

The only things that can remove Tinubu in 2027 if the status quo remains the same till then is

1. War and you must win, if you lose, OYO is your case.

2. Coup and you must be successful, if not OYO is your case.

3. Divine intervention, pray for a miracle that will leave the whole world in awe like Moses parted the red sea or Joshua stopped the sun, if this does not work at least you can still prepare for 2031 unlike the first 2 options...

4. Pray for Favour and grace that no matter what Tinubu does it will sha just Favour you to become president or another person other than Tinubu.

For me I just feel anybody coming out in 2027 is just wasting his time except something happens differently whether divine, natural or man made....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by RushManni: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Up which game?

Let me just tell you the hard truth here, if you want to win an election now in Nigeria, if all things remain the same as it is now in 2027, prepare like you are going for war if you are an opposition, because you are not only opposition to the ruling party but to INEC, the sitting government, DSS, police, the military, the ignorant supporters and the judiciary....

The only things that can remove Tinubu in 2027 if the status quo remains the same till then is

1. War and you must win, if you lose, OYO is your case.

2. Coup and you must be successful, if not OYO is your case.

3. Divine intervention, pray for a miracle that will leave the whole world in awe like Moses parted the red sea or Joshua stopped the sun, if this does not work at least you can still prepare for 2031 unlike the first 2 options...

4. Pray for Favour and grace that no matter what Tinubu does it will sha just Favour you to become president or another person other than Tinubu.

For me I just feel anybody coming out in 2027 is just wasting his time except something happens differently whether divine, natural or man made....

I was going to talk on your "if the status quo remains"; as in was going to ask you if you were expecting the status quo to JUST change ?

Until I read your last line.

Meanwhile, it's only the divine that can cause a change in Nigeria
Re: What's Your Hope On 2027 Elections (i'm Sure You're Surprised At The Question ) by Jostoman: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nothing concern me with anything called election in nigeria again.

Nigeria is only country in the whole word where results of election is out before election start. Niger i hail o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan Released N1.2billion In Cash To Fund Fayose’s Election In / Meet The Youngest Political Debater From Ipokia, Ogun State (video) / Biafra: Bomb Explosion Kills 11 At Oil Site In Bakassi Peninsula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.