Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,590 members, 7,934,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court (9128 Views)

Dennis Idahosa Protests, Demands Cancellation Of Edo APC Primary / PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu Rejects Imo Results, Sets Up Legal Team / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Mosba: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why does LP always call for cancelation of election results?
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Ceejay94: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Can you imagine person wey carry 3rd? Na wa o!
who told you he carried 3rd, INEC? You people are mad in this country
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by YourKarma: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
but hope was 4th position and the courts made him 1st.
Do you now see how daft you sound?
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Whalis: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Na this old man Obi dey use his head?.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Cryofigbos: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Stop quoting me. I am not as stupid as you are. Moreover, I can be your mother, if not grandma.

Grandma dey nairaland

Do u know if I am older than u or not

1 Like

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Whalis: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
jrusky:
Ok go to court. Tribunal is waiting for you and Supreme will nail you to the coffin and Bury you completely.

You LP of obi faction never understand the damage obi have done to your political career yet I assure you before the end of 2024 una eyes go clear.

Uzo will rule for another 4 full good years.
Obi and his pack of dunce have finished the opposition parties in Nigeria. They are always there to play a spoiler role. Look at what their forerunner Obi did to Atiku.
Look at what they are doing to formidable opposition parties like the PDP. For how long would these people torment reasonable Nigerians? Obi made Tinubu president. He is more deserving of a ministerial appointment than Wike.

3 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Alliswell248: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
LP people like wasting money and making empty noise.
Gbajue people....

3 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by nony43(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, we should go back to PDP that is just like APC, and whose mess brought us APC...

OK.o.

PDP is better.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by surgical: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
nony43:
Dino Melaye, Saraki, Atiku , Amaechi that gave power to APC because GEJ should find ways to get the power back.

The LP candidate should not waste resources going to court, because the Judiciary is another arm of APC.
God bless you for this comment, exactly what I wanted to say

1 Like

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by nairalanda1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
nony43:

PDP is better.

Nigerians forget easily

PDP is APC.

4 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by ViceGovernor: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Guys I think I'm depressed 😔.
Dino lost the governorship election.🥺
Even in ijumu LGA walahi odale ni awon Okun ni kogi state yi 😠😡🤬
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by adekolaelect(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Oga Biabia how many votes do you get first before telling us stories of future impossible Tense.

1 Like

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Chibuzoripob: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin Baba APAPA 2 grin grin grin grin ologun ika of Biafrans land cool cool
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Liscolite1: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
nairalanda1:
You won't win sir.You yourself said it...Nigerians are the ones responsible for their problems

Even if you get a favorable ruling, the court would just order a rerun, and the same shaitshow would happen again.
he didn't win d election now.... Instead of them to push ihedioha to run.... They started abusing him because he said d truth, d man pulled out...

2 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Liscolite1: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
ViceGovernor:
Guys I think I'm depressed 😔.
Dino lost the governorship election.🥺
Even in ijumu LGA walahi odale ni awon Okun ni kogi state yi 😠😡🤬
u dey wine ni... Give me one reason why we should vote for Dino? Dino didn't do anything for his people... It's actually pay back time for him......

2 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by paramakina202: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Corn247:
Igbos did not vote for him because he has a fulani wife

Just shut up abeg!
Nobody made an issue over his wife throughout the campaign.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Christistruth03: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sore loosers

Who didn't know that Uzodinma would clear the Election except you after your Party was too divided for you to present a united Front?

1 Like

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
They always carry 3rd o that's their identity
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by ViceGovernor: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Liscolite1:
u dey wine ni... Give me one reason why we should vote for Dino? Dino didn't do anything for his people... It's actually pay back time for him......
If there's any party who doesn't deserve votes we all know it's APC yet Okun people voted for them massively.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by ViceGovernor: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Since we enjoy being second class citizens so be it 😤.
But anyday I taste power I will deal with my people terribly for this betrayal.....I'm still in shock didn't know they could do this to Dino.

If they had voted for SDP it would have been better but they carry block votes go give APC even in Ayetoro.
Every shroud of love I have for my people just turn to vile hatred today

Time to enter politics and the aim is to decimate my Okun people 😡.
I will destabilise the entire Okun land mark my words people cause this pain has ignited a fire inside me and that fire can only be quenched by blood.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Liscolite1: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
ViceGovernor:

If there's any party who doesn't deserve votes we all know it's APC yet Okun people voted for them massively.

oga... I'm an okun man... And I can tell you my home town in ijumu local government for you to go and comfirm... One of yahaya bello commissioners fixed the internal roads of my community plus street lights and borehole.... Dino melaye has been a legislator for yrs and he did nothing for his people... Like I said its better for us to vote for yahaya bello stooge than vote for Dino melaye...kogi west time will come... We have better people like abiodun faleke, not Dino melaye....

3 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by sparko1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Which election? Results that were written in the government.

Accredited Voters: 16
Accredited on Result Sheet: 608
APC: 593

Even INEC has started manipulating their IREV.

Accredited by IREV: 406
Accredited in Result Sheet: 79
APC: 66
How is this possible?

This showed everyone signed the result.

Very easy to disprove.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by ViceGovernor: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Liscolite1:
oga... I'm an okun man... And I can tell you my home town in ijumu local government for you to go and comfirm... One of yahaya bello commissioners fixed the internal roads of my community plus street lights and borehole.... Dino melaye has been a legislator for yrs and he did nothing for his people... Like I said its better for us to vote for yahaya bello stooge than vote for Dino melaye...kogi west time will come... We have better people like abiodun faleke, not Dino melaye....
My house ain't far from Dino house near general hospital Ayetoro sir I've known him since when he dey campaign Imole de okunkun parada.
I can probably tell you things about him nobody knows here.

Go and verify sir Dino was the first to do road round Ayetoro all the way from welcrate to community high school.
When the whole town was suffering for water he did 7 overhead tanks those big ones starting from town hall to P&F
Let's not even talk about students he sponsored.

Don't say he didn't do anything sir cause he did and besides capital projects is not the purview of a mass member...their own na to make laws mostly.

James faleke 😂😂😂 don't get me started on that crook please...he's a very dishonest man who betrays everyone that helps him that's all I would say but if you want to hear more about him e dey ground.

You people voted for the accountant general who orchestrated percentage salary payment for our parents and you think that's cool no sir.

If you think in the next 20 yrs any Okun man will smell governor seat it won't happen sir
We will make sure it doesn't happen.

Bible truly complete....a man's enemies are those of his own household.

Even Kabba when Dino dey bless them steady them follow chuck am knife for back but no wahala...this governor no go touch Okun hand lai lai from Igala to ebira and vice versa till infinity
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Liscolite1: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
ViceGovernor:

My house ain't far from Dino house near general hospital Ayetoro sir I've known him since when he dey campaign Imole de okunkun parada.
I can probably tell you things about him nobody knows here.

Go and verify sir Dino was the first to do road round Ayetoro all the way from welcrate to community high school.
When the whole town was suffering for water he did 7 overhead tanks those big ones starting from town hall to P&F
Let's not even talk about students he sponsored.

Don't say he didn't do anything sir cause he did and besides capital projects is not the purview of a mass member...their own na to make laws mostly.

James faleke 😂😂😂 don't get me started on that crook please...he's a very dishonest man who betrays everyone that helps him that's all I would say but if you want to hear more about him e dey ground.

You people voted for the accountant general who orchestrated percentage salary payment for our parents and you think that's cool no sir.

If you think in the next 20 yrs any Okun man will smell governor seat it won't happen sir
We will make sure it doesn't happen.

Bible truly complete....a man's enemies are those of his own household.

Even Kabba when Dino dey bless them steady them follow chuck am knife for back but no wahala...this governor no go touch Okun hand lai lai from Igala to ebira and vice versa till infinity
like I said nobody chuk Dino knife...our people have an adage that says wa jere ise owo re.... That is you'll reap the fruit of your labour, wether it's good or bad.... If Dino has done well for our people and our people rewarded him with evil, then we'll reap it... But if he is using constituency project money to buy cars and gadgets to flex in Abuja he is definitely reaping the reward and he'll continue to reap it in Jesus name... Go to nearby ekiti state and see their roads.... You're saying Dino can't facilitate Federal government to fix ilorin-kabba road all dis yrs as a legislator.... From kabba to omuo road is now manageable, no be APC fix am?

1 Like

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by kelvindj98: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Pascal9:
you are an apc sympathiser, how did pdp mess things up. Soo you are comparing this hellfire Nigerians are living under Apc to pdp, to flog you is hungering me
Go and flog you useless father
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by kelvindj98: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ceejay94:
who told you he carried 3rd, INEC? You people are mad in this country
And your father is the king of mad people.
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by kelvindj98: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
ViceGovernor:
Since we enjoy being second class citizens so be it 😤.
But anyday I taste power I will deal with my people terribly for this betrayal.....I'm still in shock didn't know they could do this to Dino.

If they had voted for SDP it would have been better but they carry block votes go give APC even in Ayetoro.
Every shroud of love I have for my people just turn to vile hatred today

Time to enter politics and the aim is to decimate my Okun people 😡.
I will destabilise the entire Okun land mark my words people cause this pain has ignited a fire inside me and that fire can only be quenched by blood.
Na yaba patients full nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by Igboslayer: 1:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Na Werey full LP from candidates to members
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by MasterTeeUSA: 1:03am On Nov 13, 2023
He learned from his Oga na

Okoroawusa:
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by 3ice9ce: 3:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Cmanforall:

It is government money. Read he was given huge Federal government contract and he didn't execute them. He was in APC before decamping to LP

This is the thief those foolish Obidients believe will defeat Uzodinma.

Addressing a news conference yesterday in Kaduna, the Publicity Secretary of the group, Ali Muhammadu, said sometimes in 2006, the federal government awarded a N57 billion contract to Achonu and his company, Mathan Nigeria Limited, to construct comprehensive primary health centres in the 774 local government areas across the country.

The group alleged that the contract had not been completed 17 years after it was awarded.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/11/group-petitions-efcc-icpc-over-alleged-non-completion-of-n57bn-contract-by-ochonu
Re: LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court by xenten: 4:00am On Nov 13, 2023
LP are always contesting results everywhere, even when it is clear they do not have popularity. The Igbos are trying to adopt LP as their regional party. PDP and APGA are no longer holding sway. But LP needs to do more than running with the obingoes. LP needs to go grassroots. LP needs to invest in people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invest $500,000 In Real Estate, Get US Green Card (no Other Qustions Asked) / BREAKING!! The Owner Of REMITA Has Been Discovered!! / FG To Launch N59.7bn Youth-in-agriculture Scheme In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.