Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money (5180 Views)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lionessza6:

Such cry babies with the loudest mouths and chest- beating capabilities grin. They seem to not like accounting for shyt.....it's always that other person doing them wrong and them having no responsibility in the treatment they are receiving grin. Next it will be Nigerian children crying to be fed...they will e accused of inconveniencing them from living their best lives grin. Hateful children they'll be branded grin

The World and Nigerian Women are always @faulty. So we should let them be please.

7 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Thazard(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zionzoom:
most Naija men be mumu normally
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by eepeepook: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nothing concern me. Nigerian men are good at leaving the impression in any foreign country they visit. Council flat oyibos and broke Europeans are always on the hunt for a Yahoo yahoo Nigerian boyfriend. If the unions bring forth babies of mixed heritage, I will celebrate them. We need diversity in our country.
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Such cry babies with the loudest mouths and chest- beating capabilities grin. They seem to not like accounting for shyt.....it's always that other person doing them wrong and them having no responsibility in the treatment they are receiving grin. Next it will be Nigerian children crying to be fed...they will e accused of inconveniencing them from living their best lives grin. Hateful children they'll be branded grin
E blike say one naija man don do u something lol dw you won’t heal okay? Na that pain go later kaput you las las hun

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngreva:

E blike say one naija man don do u something lol dw you won’t heal okay? Na that pain go later kaput you las las hun
LMFAO. Evading the topic stylishly with an immature and not so surprising reply. If I was a man , I'd be jealous because some hot naija man took my gf grin. So predictably moronic.

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Evading the topic stylistic with an immature and not so surprising reply. If I was a man , I'd be jealous because some hot naija man took my gf grin. So predictable moronic.

Mehn shurrup with your fake laughter you’re beginning to sound irritating please! This insomnia you get cos of naija men na just the beginning your mind no fit touch ground EWU

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
eepeepook:
Nothing concern me. Nigerian men are good at leaving the impression in any foreign country they visit. Council flat oyibos and broke Europeans are always on the hunt for a Yahoo yahoo Nigerian boyfriend. If the unions bring forth babies of mixed heritage, I will celebrate them. We need diversity in our country.

There's an honest one grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngreva:

Mehn shurrup with your fake laughter you’re beginning to sound irritating please! This insomnia you get cos of naija men na just the beginning your mind no fit touch ground EWU

LMFAO grin grin Sir, why are you taking this so personal? shocked shocked shocked. Is the truth this hard to swallow that you'd be lashing out online to someone you'd never meet ? grin. What if I told you I was a gay man? grin. What then would be your response? grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin Sir, why are you taking this so personal? shocked shocked shocked. Is the truth this hard to swallow that you'd be lashing out online to someone you'd never meet ? grin. What if I told you I was a gay man? grin. What then would be your response? grin
Bruh keep your gay ass hiv infested shi to yoself no be me coba you. Pained at the bad decisions you took and blaming it on Nigerian men? if you think bashing Nigerian men on our Nigerian public forum gives you orgasms then my sister you never start o, you go cry well well and I’ll be here to supply you more buckets to donate your warm salty tears 🪣 🪣 🪣

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngreva:

Bruh keep your gay hiv infested shi to yoself no be me coba you. Pained at the wrong decisions you took and blaming it on Nigerian men? if you think bashing Nigerian men on our Nigerian public forum gives you orgasms then my sister you never start, you go cry well well and I’ll be here to supply you more buckets to donate your warm salty tears 🪣 🪣 🪣

LMFAO,see how easy it was to make this one an enemy of himself with his own words? grin grin the desperation to massage that weak ego is seriously desperating grin grin. See how he responded to a gay man and a girl in one post directed at the same individual? grin grin grin.

Now Sir, what if I told you I was a chinese teen girl? grin grin. .......any script on why I'm jealous and obsessed wit you ? grin.

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,see how easy it was to make this one an enemy of himself with his own words? grin grin the desperation to massage that weak ego is seriously desperating grin grin. See how he responded to a gay man and a girl in one post directed at the same individual? grin grin grin.

Now Sir, what if I told you I was a chinese teen girl? grin grin
Jsyk you sound like a mad person getting high on his own jokes, u think I care about ur gender? It’s your cup of warm salty tears to deal with. NO ONE CARES.
With your over 2k posts on nairaland it’s obvious you’re just a fvcking attention seeking clout chaser who derives orgasms from bashing Nigerian men!
Oga You’ve had enough time to display your one minute madness on a NIGERIAN FORUM. You can as well go to a southy forum and spread all the hate you got for Nigerian men and you’ll be well applauded.

Bleep off my mention if you ain’t got shi to say if not I’ll do well to engage you till I tire EWU

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by sslcrypt: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Stop defending men that talk shit about you when they chase SA women. Those are not your men.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by sslcrypt: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Ugly South Africans, the sins in the black lineage of South is disgusting. Yet they refuse to turn to God.

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
nah we pay and enslave not beg ... We enslave that cunt.. we could batter it, have it stretched out, disfigure it then dump the damn thing

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Just kidding btw
No they think say naija guys be Mumu naw 😂 cos we dey hype their mama they think say we truly love them cos we spend on their asses them think say we really value them.

These southy chicks be Mumu Mehn after using, reusing and over using while spending changes on them they think say na love! Nigerian men will say anything to get under that coochie, after getting the coochies we dump their sorry asses, come to Nigeria and Marry a Nigerian Queen.

Them ladies think they sleek, that’s why y’all will get broken and battered and used in so many demeaning ways I won’t mention. Then y’all gonna lurnn and lurnn in a very hard fvcking way! So I really expect the number of more wailers and naija men bashers to sky rocket 🚀.

Y’all tears are music 🎶 to my ears 👂

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngreva:

Jsyk you sound like a mad person getting high on his own jokes, u think I care about ur gender? It’s your cup of warm salty tears to deal with. NO ONE CARES.
With your over 2k posts on nairaland it’s obvious you’re just a fvcking attention seeking clout chaser who derives orgasms from bashing Nigerian men!
Oga You’ve had enough time to display your one minute madness on a NIGERIAN FORUM. You can as well go to a southy forum and spread all the hate you got for Nigerian men and you’ll be well applauded.

Bleep off my mention if you ain’t got shi to say if not I’ll do well to engage you till I tire EWU

LMFAO, now I'm an oga? grin. If there's one consistency in your posts to me it's the usual victmology often initially covered in bravado. This is what I was referring to in my earlier posts grin. No one should criticise or say anything contrary to what the sissy Nigerian man wants to hear or else he will lose his mind and start cussing up a storm. Jeez! grin. You will engage me in what (insults, stereotypes and more noise about your sexual prowess and online wealth)? grin grin . No thank you. I should get off your mentions, but you came onto my mentions remember? grin. You seem to not be doing in keeping your thoughts in one direction. Relax, I don't want to drive to jump over the Lagos mainland bridge grin grin.

What would you like to engage me as : South African woman or man? grin.

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
sslcrypt:

Ugly South Africans, the sins in the black lineage of South is disgusting. Yet they refuse to turn to God.

LMFAO......this one is trying religious blackmail on me now? grin grin grin.

grin grin grin

This is getting more weird now grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
youngreva:

No they think say naija guys be Mumu naw 😂 cos we dey hype their mama they think say we truly love them cos we spend on their asses them think say we really value them.

These southy chicks be Mumu Mehn after using, reusing and over using while spending changes on them they think say na love! Nigerian men will say anything to get under that coochie, after getting the coochies we dump their sorry asses, come to Nigeria and Marry a Nigerian Queen.

Them ladies think they sleek, that’s why y’all will get broken and battered and used in so many demanding ways I won’t mention. Then y’all gonna lurnn and lurnn in a very hard fvcking way! So I really expect the number of more wailers and naija men bashers to sky rocket 🚀.

Y’all tears are music 🎶 to my ears 👂

When one has to brag about meeting an olosho that has taken a thousand more dcks before him without getting a cent for it , now he has upgraded her by paying her his change ** grin grin. You're a good man I swear grin. Why won't she feel loved when for the first time in her life a man is paying for her services with his hard earned money ? grin. Generous Naija billionaires everywhere grin.

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, now I'm an oga? grin. If there's one consistency in your posts to me it's the usual victmology often initially covered in bravado. This is what I was referring to in my earlier posts grin. No one should criticise or say anything contrary to what the sissy Nigerian man wants to hear or else he will lose his mind and start cussing up a storm. Jeez! grin. You will engage me in what (insults, stereotypes and more noise about your sexual prowess and online wealth)? grin grin . No thank you. I should get off your mentions, but you came onto my mentions remember? grin. You seem to not be doing in keeping your thoughts in one direction. Relax, I don't want to drive to jump over the Lagos mainland bridge grin grin.

What would you like to engage me as : South African woman or man? grin.

You mean victimology? Well If you had a brain 🧠 you would have read and understood no where in my comments showed victimization Lol, it’s clear you lack comprehension obviously blinded by hate as a result of your bad decisions that got you where you are today.

FYI hunny we own up to our shi over here, we do what we do unapologetically, y’all southy bitches ain’t it , we see y’all as commodities for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION and nothing more👌 then y’all think u using us or some typa shi? Sis maybe you ought to go for a brain checkup or sumn , Na over delulu dey worry you. Wake up from your slumber and own up to your own actions u got played cuz

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

When one has to brag about meeting an olosho that has taken a thousand more dcks before him without getting a cent for it , now he has upgraded her by paying her his change ** grin grin. You're a good man I swear grin. Why won't she feel loved when for the first time in her life a man is paying for her services with his hard earned money ? grin. Generous Naija billionaires everywhere grin.

It’s a well known facts southy girls are CHEAP prostitutes with hiv invested pkekus okay no need playing yall selves more than u played yourself , you’re only reducing your market value , don’t shoot yourself on the foot trying to make a non existing point,

Like I said earlier y’all are only used for our SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. It’s not that deep.

I think you need to look around and get a reality check, how many Nigerians are marrying these gurls? 😂 y’all playing yourselves out here Mehn it’s an evil world we live in

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2023
youngreva:

It’s a well known facts southy girls are prostitutes with hiv invested pkekus okay no need playing yall selves more than u played yourself , you’re only reducing your market value , don’t shoot yourself on the foot trying to make a non existing point,

Like I said earlier y’all are only used for our SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. It’s not that deep.

I think you need to look around and get a reality check, how many Nigerians are marrying these gurls? 😂 y’all playing yourselves out here Mehn it’s an evil world we live in

LMFAO. I think you came too late on this discussion, go and check the posts from the 1st page. I did say once we have HIv pkekus and we are broke and broken, a Naija man is what we prefer so that he can dash us his change grin. At this point we ain't looking for marriage coz we have already been wasted with very few options , so if we can find a maga to pay our Bills , we take that offer . He wants to collect some HIV to take to the wife material in Naija, we want that money ........good deal for everyone involved. Which other man was going to pay handsomely for the bragging rights if not a Naija billionaire? grin. So , yes the girls that go for you know the deal , it's actually better than what they were doing before , getting HIV for free, now they're getting paid for exporting it to Naija ....WHO should employ them grin

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. I think you came too late on this discussion, go and check the posts from the 1st page. I did say once we have HIv pkekus and we are broke and broken, a Naija man is what we prefer so that he can dash us his change grin. At this point we ain't looking for marriage coz we have already been wasted with very few options , so if we can find a maga to pay our Bills , we take that offer . He wants to collect some HIV to take to the wife material in Naija, we want that money ........good deal for everyone involved. Which other man was going to pay handsomely for the bragging rights if not a Naija billionaire? grin. So , yes the girls that go for you know the deal , it's actually better than what they were doing before , getting HIV for free, now they're getting paid for exporting it to Naija ....WHO should employ them grin
If you no get shame ehn, I shame on your behalf, keep disgracing you fellow southy sluts all over the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Evolutionism: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Omo Energy get levels.

See one Lioness taking on the Weak Mofos and giving them wotowotogrin

The recent Eve's Offsprings are gradually taking over the stages.

I'm saluting you here from Kuvuki landgrin

I'm currently missing someone special thoughangryundecided

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2023
youngreva:

You mean victimology? Well If you had a brain 🧠 you would have read and understood no where in my comments showed victimization Lol, it’s clear you lack comprehension obviously blinded by hate as a result of your bad decisions that got you where you are today.

FYI hunny we own up to our shi over here, we do what we do unapologetically, y’all southy bitches ain’t it , we see y’all as commodities for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION and nothing more👌 then y’all think u using us or some typa shi? Sis maybe you ought to go for a brain checkup or sumn , Na over delulu dey worry you. Wake up from your slumber and own up to your own actions u got played cuz

Ofcourse you have that typical victim mentality, check how many times you used the word hate on me. You're accusing me of hate and bashing Nigerian men all over the place but there was no bashing just stating simple facts and curing some delusions grin.

Do you remember the thread you're in ? grin. A South African made a song encouraging all SA women who want to commercialize sex to search for you as you're the only men known for paying generously for sexual experiences with anyhow women....HiV kpekus don't scare you as long it's a South African own grin. We know youd never sleep with a Nigerian woman who claimed to be sick but in SA you rush them like food even when they have their HIV status on their foreheads grin I don't know if an esteem issue or what but bragging about chowing a SA HIV kpekus is a thing of honour to you while men elsewhere keep it a secret grin...but then again you even pay for the honour

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2023
youngreva:

If you no get shame ehn, I shame on your behalf, keep disgracing you fellow southy sluts all over the internet.

LMFAO,dude so you're not ashamed that you and your brothers leave healthy Nigerian kpekus to come to SA for "sexual gratification " with street hoes with HIV? grin. How sure are we about the status of all the Nigerian men who make noise about their sexual encounters with the SA women who " prefer them over their own men" ? grin grin. Are you on medication as well ?

My prayers are with the likes of Prettygirl200 who will marry the likes of you after your misadventures grin grin. Wife material go collect too grin

4 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by elipheleh(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

It always amuses me how you guys are always so ready to throw your own under the bus just to get pity from foreigners, you don't find this behaviour pathetic ...not even a little bit?. I've never met men who always play victim to their women like you guys, it's actually nauseating to watch. Who is actually responsible for steering your societal values towards the desired direction in Nigeria? Women?

No body is asking for pity. We are making logical decisions. If we will spend, we could as well get a little value for our money

Men all over the world live in reality and make rational decisions and will arrive at this same point of mine.

Not to sound like attacking women, truthfully Nigerian women are worst sets of ingrate and entitled humans I've ever met all my journey around the world

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by eepeepook: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

There's an honest one grin grin.
Thamza, another of your accounts?!
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by JaceBlaze: 4:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

Ofcourse you have that typical victim mentality, check how many times you used the word hate on me. You're accusing me of hate and bashing Nigerian men all over the place but there was no bashing just stating simple facts and curing some delusions grin.

Do you remember the thread you're in ? grin. A South African made a song encouraging all SA women who want to commercialize sex to search for you as you're the only men known for paying generously for sexual experiences with anyhow women....HiV kpekus don't scare you as long it's a South African own grin. We know youd never sleep with a Nigerian woman who claimed to be sick but in SA you rush them like food even when they have their HIV status on their foreheads grin I don't know if an esteem issue or what but bragging about chowing a SA HIV kpekus is a thing of honour to you while men elsewhere keep it a secret grin...but then again you even pay for the honour

shocked shocked shocked😱

Hai Hai siyalela cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2023
eepeepook:
Thamza, another of your accounts?!

Yes, if that's what you want to hear grin. I don't want to upset Nairaland men today by going against their delusions grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 5:42am On Nov 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

shocked shocked shocked😱

Hai Hai siyalela cheesy
Blame Ethiopian coffee for this grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,dude so you're not ashamed that you and your brothers leave healthy Nigerian kpekus to come to SA for "sexual gratification " with street hoes with HIV? grin. How sure are we about the status of all the Nigerian men who make noise about their sexual encounters with the SA women who " prefer them over their own men" ? grin grin. Are you on medication as well ?

My prayers are with the likes of Prettygirl200 who will marry the likes of you after your misadventures grin grin. Wife material go collect too grin

You had your one minute show of stupidity yesterday, i won’t be entertaining you anymore, I’ve said all I needed to say and I’ve got better things to do , if you refuse to accept the truth you can keep crying all over NAIRALAND got more buckets for you 🪣🪣🪣

Meanwhile don’t forget to take your sorry hiv ass infested away far away from nairaland. We won’t entertain your type here.

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by youngreva(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

I think you should save your prayers for yoself cos you’ll be needing it more. I got me a pwetty, young Nigerian BIG ASS girl who treats me like a king that I am, would be the most dumbest idea to leave my Nigerian queen for your worthless hiv infested girls over there nah I’ll pass! But I won’t waste my prayers on you my dear you will keep crying and blaming Nigerian men for your misfortunes till u grown old and eventually turn into an EVENING NEWSPAPER 🗞️ since you don’t accept ACCOUNTABILITY, you and your other cohorts I see in this thread una go cry tire o im still stressing this,

Nigerian men won’t give y’all rests at allll, in case you forgot your old dusty brain on a shelf it’ll do you a lot of good to go look for it, dust it up and make good use of it. Everyone deserves a second chance but u obviously blew yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / This 2 Girls Are So Silly!! See What They Are Doing (viewer Discretion Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.