Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,696 members, 7,930,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed (25104 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Ikorodu: 3 Killed As Gang Members Engage in Supremacy Clashes / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by bewla(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Stupid and lazy youths, so them have all that strength against themselves, but small small Fulani herdsmen terrorists wants to wiped them out of this planet without fighting back. They should keep their madness within their region, if them mistakenly cross the border near my beloved 042 Enugu state, them go collect more than wetin Fulani herdsmen dey give them. Bastardized idiots
Don't be childish most of the Fulani thing is not real they are the once killing each other on the other of there governors
Blood is on there hand like Natanyahu
Mordred will die like dogs
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2023
kennyz247:
God we dey your hand oo
Killing everywhere, everytime in Nigeria and nobody is been held responsible..

D county is seating on a time bomb and the government is doing absolutely nothing about it....

“We pray they continue to kill each other and maybe at the end of the day help us eliminate themselves for peace to reign in our communities. This could be a way of God fighting for us in Sankera comprising Ukum, Logo and Katsina-Ala LGAs where armed men have in the last 10 years reigned with impunity, killing at will and sacking communities for no justifiable reasons.”
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by escohido123: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2023
Instead of them to team up and defeat banditry and terrorist killing and raping their women,dem dey fight yeye fight.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by farouk2much(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Good news..... Useless killing useless...... Christian vs Christian.... Don't stop now plss..
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2023
MVLOX:
So dem get Gangs way fit dey kill demselves yet did same gangs no fit mobilize to fight herdsmen..... What a pity
Fulani herdsmen don't come face to face to fight Benue people ,they hide and kill then run in to hiding ,but we deal with those we caught innocently too, but we never post counting numbers
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Satazaa: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
I don't understand how a people who have been the perennial recipients of ethnic cleansing for some years now could sustain armed gangs whose only aim is to kill off the remaining youngsters who could have stood to defend their communities from the endlessly marauding herdsmen.

Why can't these fools unite with their arms and morale to combat Fulani herdsmen rather than maintaining cult gangs and killing each other for supremacy?

Either these guys are bribed as saboteurs by the Fula or Benue is cursed by some chance or nothing makes sense anymore.

What in the name of all things holy is this arrant idiocy?
Correct 💯 and that's why I say that one of the most senseless and thrashy human association is the phenomenon of Cultism, I continue to have migraine on what drive people into it, last time I checked Dangote is not a cultist so what is the motivation, in the past it used to be beautiful girls but in this days there are enough girls to go around that my neighbor who is a half literate industrial welder is married to a stunningly beautiful graduate, so what's the point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2023
NorthernersSuck:

Benue refugees wey dey my state now because of the Fulani herdsmen massacring pass the yorubas refugees wey dey Benin Republic IDP Camp because of the Fulani herdsmen attacks too
same way Biafra refugees camp are in Benue state too here as they ran here for their safety, a single man in Finland is making all the Igbo states refugees camps
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2023
YourKarma:

I don't subscribe to what the guy you quoted said, but it's annoying seeing Benue youths kill themselves. I mean, every day we see threads of people murdered in the most brutish way by marauding herders but instead of them to rise up and defend themselves (the government has clearly shown they don't care) the same youths are killing each other.

Who does that?
those are stupid guys in frats killing themselves, what did you expect governor to do about it ? We are happy they kill themselves all and at once

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2023
YourKarma:

I don't subscribe to what the guy you quoted said, but it's annoying seeing Benue youths kill themselves. I mean, every day we see threads of people murdered in the most brutish way by marauding herders but instead of them to rise up and defend themselves (the government has clearly shown they don't care) the same youths are killing each other.

Who does that?
those are stupid guys in frats killing themselves, what did you expect government to do about it ? We are happy they kill themselves all and at once
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2023
YourKarma:

Who does that?
even in your state there are cult war ,so we don't support it. Every state does that in cult related killing
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by olarent: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2023
I serve in benefits years back,the gang War is real those guys are monsters and useless at the same time apology to the reasonable person among them but an average benue man is useless if you see the drink and smoke they take you we fear them before them,a boy of 19 years max slapped me when we are playing football all because you ordered for stopping of football which the younger boy did
,despite obey you you slapped them trying to intervain that guy they have done you wished no need of beating them he slapped me too omo he enjoyed correct beating from me before I know this guy has orders in his gang thanks for 2 people that back me to bush to run for man live luckily for me service remain 1 week ni fit go near the village.Apir outskirts of makurdi.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by JONSYN7154: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2023
crossfm:
Benue state mostly in the news for the wrong reasons.

A man whose house is on fire is busy chasing rats. A state that is facing genocide is busy killing each other, instead of uniting and looking for solution to her problem.

They are fighting for supremacy amongst gang's, while the basis of their existence is been threatened.

The award for most naive youths of the year goes to these guys, shameless people.

You're right.

Instead of themto use their arms to fight Fulani they are using it against themselves.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Morbeta11(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Stupid and lazy youths, so them have all that strength against themselves, but small small Fulani herdsmen terrorists wants to wiped them out of this planet without fighting back. They should keep their madness within their region, if them mistakenly cross the border near my beloved 042 Enugu state, them go collect more than wetin Fulani herdsmen dey give them. Bastardized idiots

Very lazy youths of Benue extraction.....that Benuejosh guy on this forum that gets erection on any thread from Southeast. So Benue has gangs that can fight each other for days but always hide with the tails in-between their legs when Herdsmen come visiting.....na waooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by occfx: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Iceberg3: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2023
Tobichimezie:
My heart is hardened to the plight of Benue people at this point, especially when you remember there are idiots from Benue on this forum who prefer to die on the altar of APC shabby politics than care about the genocide happening right on their homelands. If the likes of Omenka and benuejosh don't care about the genocide in Benue why should I?
..and a certain aonkuuse
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by eteba(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2023
If idiocy was a people, it would be these benue armed gangs.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by TOMMYS: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2023
bewla:
Don't be childish most of the Fulani thing is not real they are the once killing each other on the other of there governors
Blood is on there hand like Natanyahu
Mordred will die like dogs

What proof do you have. You are saving Benue people and killing Thier own children and mothers.

Can you say the same for Jos and Kaduna south?

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by uuzba(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:
What is happening in Benue state is really sad, there's no unity anywhere, it's either one tribe is fighting another or there's infighting among a particular tribe.

I've never seen a state where there's so much hatred like Benue and our leaders are not helping.
The leaders prefer everybody to be dead, so they can eat our Nigeria's wealth in peace.

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by IbileIfe: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Morons who cannot defend and protect their people against Fulani herdsmen terrorizing their land are attacking and killing themselves.
You see that they are among the most unreasonable creatures on Earth. Even hyanes are better than them.
Fie!
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by IAMBOSS1990: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Major1984:
you are so stupid to know that that Ukum doesn't has boundary with Enugu state, Benue state has has northern and southern part, the southern Benue state comparises of the idoma ethnic tribe those are the ones that bound with Enugu state and the northern part of Benue state are Tiv people that bound with Nassarawa state and Taraba state and that's the place those gangs fight for supremacy .you were talking about Enugu state will deal with Benue state when it comes to war between the two States ,you are a day dreaming,cos Benue state citizens are warlords, it will takes Benue state a week to turn Enugu state to football field. Though I don't support those gangs war but we are not afraid of any State in Nigeria.
Oga Warlord, The real question is: why are your people killing themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by webizone(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2023
kingthreat:
Benue state na one state wey even if you give me 1.5M a month job, I no go go. Useless youths

I have been to that state. With what I know about them, where they wan see that kain money pay you?
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by ThunderFireAgba: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Benue people will wipe you guys out.
It's easy to talk cheap on the internet. Show face if dem born your mama well.

2 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by NAC1666: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2023
Kalakulu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/chain-vs-full-fire-tension-as-gang-war-rages-in-benue-dozens-killed/amp/

Mumu Tiv men. So the have all this energy to kill them selves but thay can't defend themselves from fulani people

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by sameks08(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2023
The land is filled with blood and only God can cleanse it
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Lightorder: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2023
Tobichimezie:
My heart is hardened to the plight of Benue people at this point, especially when you remember there are idiots from Benue on this forum who prefer to die on the altar of APC shabby politics than care about the genocide happening right on their homelands. If the likes of Omenka and benuejosh don't care about the genocide in Benue why should I?
Apc is a bigger problem.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Nukilia: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
wallaze:

Sometimes I wonder the work of the Nigerian police force
Everything we want to involve military
Military that's already overstretched

The variuos units have been incapacitated from within. The output we have is due to a corrupted/compromised security apparatus
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by ThunderFireAgba: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Major1984:
same way Biafra refugees camp are in Benue state too here as they ran here for their safety, a single man in Finland is making all the Igbo states refugees camps
I don see your face, when the time reach mistaken enter any of the Southeast region, you go hear am. Dem no dey tell deaf & dumb kasala don burst.
Internet is cheap that's why every retarď like you can buy 20mb data and come online to write rubbish. We dey wait una papa.

2 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by gift2xl: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2023
All this senseless war, remember your increasing the population of women and making it hard for them to settle down. Much women, few men.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by isaachi4u: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Any Enemy of SE. Shall not see peace. Life is like Standing Fan it share breeze turn by turn. Sorry for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

Oga Warlord, The real question is: why are your people killing themselves?
same way ipob are killing your people.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=ThunderFireAgba post=126939635]
I don see your face, when the time reach mistaken enter any of the Southeast region, you go hear am. Dem no dey tell deaf & dumb kasala don burst.
Internet is cheap that's why every retarď like you can buy 20mb data and come online to write rubbish. We dey wait una papa. [/quote I'm in Port now I do come to East Everytime I wish ,I will be in your Biafra state and kill you .]
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Okpollo: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Tobichimezie:
Those guys are yoruba impostors, They are not from benue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.