Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,148 members, 7,987,982 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / deleted (303 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by nairagenone: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: deleted by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Sure she will but since her legs are swollen there's slightly it's will became a problem to her too when the pregnancy is approaching maturity stage.
Good luck to you
Re: deleted by nairagenone: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Sure she will but since her legs are swollen there's slightly it's will became a problem to her too when the pregnancy is approaching maturity stage.
Good luck to you
Thank you for your response, she's said it's been like that since she was a kid.
I guess we will have to get that checked as well.

Thanks once again for your input.
Re: deleted by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2023
nairagenone:

Thank you for your response, she's said it's been like that since she was a kid.
I guess we will have to get that checked as well.

Thanks once again for your input.

Yes take her to see a doctor for medical check and advices, she'll be fine

1 Like

Re: deleted by FuckingMachine(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2023
Wetin concern reproductive system with respiratory?

My friend if you're not ready, leave there let me come in and do my work.
Re: deleted by bellabello(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
nairagenone:
Hi everyone, my fiance has been asthmatic for a while and shes been self diagnosing on salbutanol.
We have decided to see a health care provider who will provide a comprehensive assessment of her health and provide a line of action.
I have started to read up about asthma and I am concerned that this may affect fertility in women due to inflammation of the uterine walls and also restricted blood flow to reproductive areas as a result of inflammed lungs.

Is there any one reading this who is asthmatic and has been able to give birth, kindly share your experience and provide guidance.

Also, I have noticed her legs are slighly swollen and she stated that it has been that way for sometime, your educated inputs will be appreciated.

Thank you .

She is 28 years old.

Email ablegoodness89@gmail.com she will be totally cure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Fake, Make Coconut Oil Yourself / Help!!!! I Came Home To This / Help/suggestions Needed!! Staphylococcus AREAUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.