Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,589 members, 7,978,964 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! (2658 Views)

Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by KwuoteYourFada: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You lost the plot...

You are demented to think your stupid yarns can sway me cool

I'm not swaying you

I have many things important to do .

My point is clear.

1 .Stop giving others reason to hate us. Every igbo man will be happy to see others vote for us massively.

2. We can never make it on our own any part we chose A . Secession o B . Government opportunities

If Ojukwu knew Awolowo would not declare oduduwa republic he wouldn't have declared Biafra.

Without other Allies from other groups we would never smell presidency or even secession.

3. We are not better than any tribe in Nigeria! We are simply not better than any one and we shouldn't talk down others by insulting our own brothers in the choice of Thier marriages . Infact Igbo men has married less to other tribes it doesn't really mean we are better it's just personal preference.

Ka Chineke Meziokwu
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by DesChyko: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
festacman:
Of all the cyclical looting and developmental problems in Imo State, you consider Achonu and his lovely wife as top of them in your mind just because his wife is Fulani?

It's a disgrace really. Since when has it become a problem, where a man choose to cast his net and sow his seeds? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Gerhards:
When did it became a crime for Igbos to marry from another ethnics?

E reach to ask, my brother. If not that I'm frequently home, I'd have started wondering whether our elders have cooked something new.
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Raskimonojendor: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
DaTruths:
DeltaFire you are a fool to think Igbos are naive like Yolubas that breaths it Tribalism and breathes our foolishness.

Uzodimma is worse than a serpent, i would choose Uthamn Dan fordio over Uzodimma.

So carry your APC induced propaganda and get out of here.
😂

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by DesChyko: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Islam is a No No No..

You're making noise, Oga. In Owerri is Ama Hausa, a site dominated by Northerners. Some kilometers away is Obinze, another community populated by Northerners, mingling freely with Igbos.

In Anambra and Enugu are well established Muslim communities of both Northern and local tribes.

So when you say 'Islam is a No No No..', it's from a place of ignorance.
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

The write up fit be Garbage but the Fulani wife is an interesting case that won't slide...lie lie..it can never slide.

Its unacceptable..in some igboland communities,its a taboo to marry the neighbouring community not to talk of illegal migrants and slaves

Taaaa...biko rest
who buy phone for this idiot? The guy is still living in the 18th century.
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wahabfuture:

how did you know that Idiot is Igbo? can't you see this is APC divide and rule propaganda

Everything is APC or Yoruba to you...

You attribute magic, immortality, divinity to them.

Why not even believe they are responsible for the sun coming out ?

That's asslicking. Purest form grin everything you fear you turn to God grin
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by DaTruths: 4:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

😂

Ebonyi has indigenous Muslims
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Cassandraloius: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Wonders will never end.
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by EponOjuku: 4:57am On Jul 07
I don laugh taya for this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State / 26 Reasons Why APC Will Win 2024 Edo Governorship Election. / State Of Ikeja General Hospital (ayinke) Fasola's Political Enemies Ar Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.