Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,609 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) (46161 Views)

Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) / Top 10 Best Rappers In Nigeria 2020 / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hope those Islamic rascals won't burn this girl like they did to Deborah
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by sylve11: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
@op, this nor be haram? cool
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
I like slim arewa ladies😋😋
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Padipadi: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
ArewaHouse:

Yeah lots. Check for princess Mufeedah and enjoy Arewa talents
As I dey look you, you are probably a muslim o. Probably a Hamas crybaby too.
Shey that una sharia law, is it comprehending with present day realities?
All these girls, will ya archaic arewa culture allow them to flourish before you and hisbah police accuse them of adultery. All those hypocrites in the north doing gay, patronizing olosho and drinking alcohol codedly but ll go and destroy beer parlours shey it good?
I hear say north they collect tax on beer yet they destroy selling them. Who do una bad luck jazz?
What about terrorism?
Today now, na farms wey bandits burn.
Is Gumi aware of these virgin female rappers?
Are they part of his 72 virgins on earth?
In short, what the north breeds is not making me to accept that these girls careers ll go far.
Moreover, na only one of these two wey their videos dey here sabi rap. Haddy Rappia dey try. But that Mufeedah should go n sell kunu. She no too good.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Padipadi: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Hishba arresting them and forcing them to marry jobless Almajiris because it's the wheel of allah.

This I have seen.
Lol.
As I dey the op, he's probably a muslim o. Probably a Hamas crybaby too.
Shey that their sharia law, is it comprehending with present day realities?
All these girls, will ya archaic arewa culture allow them to flourish before you and hisbah police accuse them of adultery. All those hypocrites in the north doing gay, patronizing olosho and drinking alcohol codedly but ll go and destroy beer parlours shey it good?
I hear say north they collect tax on beer yet they destroy selling them. Who do una bad luck jazz?
What about terrorism?
Today now, na farms wey bandits burn.
Is Gumi aware of these virgin female rappers?
Are they part of his 72 virgins on earth?
In short, what the north breeds is not making me to accept that these girls careers ll go far.
Moreover, na only one of these two wey their videos dey here sabi rap. Haddy Rappia dey try. But that Mufeedah should go n sell kunu. She no too good.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Deepspirituals: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm ! I hope It's not against Sharia. .it's a question.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by freemi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sharia police is watching
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
ArewaHouse:
[sup][/sup]Arewa Female Rappers
Rapping is a popular form of music in Arewa, but it is not very common for females to rap. Most of the hip-hop artists in the region are males, such as DJ AB, Morell, Classiq, Deezell, and others. However, there are some Arewa female rappers who have made their mark in the northern Nigerian hip-hop scene. Here are some of them:

Haddy Rappia

Haddy Rappia is a female rapper from Kaduna who started rapping at the age of 17. Her real name is Hadiza Ya’u and she specializes in the hip-hop genre of ‘Gambara’, which is similar to street rap or diss tracks. She has released several songs, such as ‘No Be Like You’, ‘Bounce’, and ‘Dey Dey’. She is also known for her collaborations with other artists, such as DJ Cee, Zlatan, and Naira Marley.

Princess Mufeedah
One of the best Arewa female rappers from Nigeria who has made a name for herself is Princess Mufeedah. She was born in Maiduguri but moved to Abuja when she was young. She studied at the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and started rapping when she was 16. Mufeedah won the CAFE award for the most promising Arewa female hip-hop artist in 2016/17.

Princess Mufeedah is known for her fast and witty lyrics, as well as her catchy beats and melodies. Some of her popular songs are ‘Sixteen’, ‘Hot Spot’, ‘Leg Chain’, ‘Ruwan Jiki’, ‘Ji Mana’, and ‘Baza Freestyle’. Mufeedah also sings in English, which is rare among Nigerian rappers. Her biggest influence is Nicki Minaj, whom she admires for her style and skills.

Princess Mufeedah is not only a rapper but also an actress. She played the role of Salma in the hit series Kwana Casa’in, which aired on Arewa 24. The series is a comedy-drama that follows the lives of four friends who live together in Abuja.

https://arewahouse.com/5-best-arewa-female-rappers/

If na poor woman, hisbah go don come for her.
May be get one top hisbah official as boyfriend. For this country na connection, if u network full bar, u fit make a whole ship disappear and no body go fit trace you or find you.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rappers lol.

Sharia law sufferers.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by mikmash(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Some of you are so ignorant and proud about it. If only you know how popular hip hop is among the Northern youths. I remember blasting Classiq's songs and nodding my head to Morrell's songs.

Back then, me, Mustapha and Suleiman would engage in rap battles...

The don't know. They think the north is under lock and key.

1 Like

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Votukpa(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
ArewaHouse:

Yeah lots. Check for princess Mufeedah and enjoy Arewa talents

This is fire.
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Like seriously, you have started again shocked
😏
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Jeon(f): 4:16am On Nov 15, 2023
If a person is natural beautiful or handsome it will definitely shows with or without drum of paint on one's face.

Available9:

With that bucket of paint on her face ?

The fact that they expose only that small circle of their face is not enough to say a woman is beautiful...any woman who paints her face and expose only that SMALL circle will always have a beautiful face....

They way they dress, you can't tell if she doesn't have yash, you can't tell if she has that very bad k leg....so don't judge a beauty by just that small face circle they expose

I don't understand. Are you OK?, why are you crying over my definition of beauty?.
If you're not attracted to her or find her to be beautiful, that doesn't stops me to find her beautiful.
And I remember beautiful is subjective OK.

6 Likes

Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Tilewizy: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2023
They may soon burn her alive
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by livebullet(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Anything short of what Eva Alordia does isn't rap...
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2023
And she did not remove her cloths to rap
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by Obierika(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
When did female abokis start rapping? grin
Re: There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) by SingerBecky(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Nice one, they try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viewers Slam Sam Smith Over 'demonic' Grammys Performance ( Pics) / Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.