Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Itel End Of The Year Promo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Itel End Of The Year Promo (99 Views)

She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help / Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) / Woman Throws Divorce Party To Celebrate End Of 17-years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel End Of The Year Promo by EmmaZone: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
itel END OF THE YEAR PROMO

How would you like to watch the Super Eagles play live in Cote D’Ivoire? Let’s make it even better! You stand the chance to win amazing gifts like bags of rice, oil, awesome itel accessories and lots more this period!

Yes! It’s really happening and you can be the next lucky winner! How?

1.Walk into any phone retail store.

2. Buy an itel A70, S23 or S23 Plus smartphone from now until 31st December 2023.

3. Fill in your details after purchase on the raffle ticket given to you.

Follow and check @itelnigeria on all social media platforms for more information. Let the winning season begin[i][/i] the

(1) (Reply)

Infomation Is Power{the Information In Is Book Changed My Financial Story} / Cytoec In Dubai (+27788183343) Mifepristone Abortion Pills In Doha Qatar《@》 / How Can Cigar Rollers Be Beneficial For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.