Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory (48152 Views)

Kogi Governor-elect, Ododo, Kneels To Present His Certificate Of Return To Bello / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Garri n groundnuts Abi?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Xwizard: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Some foools about to be deceived again
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Antoeni(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2023
They Messed Dino Melaye Up, With Koro- koro Broad day Light Rigging
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by splendournoni: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerians are really strong people...

Another suffering for Kogi people, so by now in a sane environment I would have seen proposed policies being rolled out not gari drinking...

After all we use ethnicity and religion to vote not competence

And Kogi is still listed amongst the poor states in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Ossaiman(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Oh the Married Woman is Drinking Garri in Body shaming to Mr PDP Malaye.... See Plate him carry dey drink the Garri... Lol
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Karemarealty288(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Very symbolic..... when they trekked to celebrate election victory, we all know how it ended. When they promoted Agbado, cassava....we are know who it's going. So drinking garri..is a clear sign, my beloved Kogites re-tighten your seat belts, it's future continous lamentation.

But he is still better than Dino.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2023
I Knew Dino won't win but third position is fishy
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Skillsnigeria: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by OgaRico(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Why is drinking of garri by the Governor imposed(sorry, I wanted saying Governor elect) on camera?
Is the drinking of garri every day or just once?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by stp211: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2023
I thought there is election this week again to conclude. Abi how i don't get it
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFKPjsvGvvs

Kogi State Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Drinks Garri As He Celebrates His Election Victory (Video)
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Babastrong(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Both the rich and the poor love fermented gari. TO'OLOWO TI TALIKA LO FERAN GARI KIKAN.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Houseontherock1: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2023
What's wrong with kogites? Must it be one of these clowns?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by MrALIVE: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Another nuisance has been voted into power.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by dbestcno(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2023
Something is telling me that this guy will be worse than Bello
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ORIAYO70(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2023
envoymedia:

Kogi State Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Drinks Garri As He Celebrates His Election Victory (Video)

Kogites go drink garri tire....

If ododo can drink garri

Who will not
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Ewedegubbler: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
Kogi people should visit their mosques and churches right away.

E get why
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Castro007(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
Garri, last hope for the common man
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by jamesversion: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
I do it at times oh. Cannot forget the days of Aluta struggle 2003-2008. Usually its cold water and I dey add Milk and Milo and plenty groundnut.

I've come a long way. I thank God for his blessings. cool
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by ORIAYO70(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why is he drinking garri?

Na àgbàdo he suppose chop!

The guy is 41 years oooo!

Ọmọ how old are you?

Bros I senior am...
No be by age na where Dem born u put...

No b where Dem burn u put na grace.
If village people no scattered d destiny
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Jagabanarmy: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2023
envoymedia:

If our leaders are seriousi in this country, let us have Mike , the former REC in Akwa Ibom as Inec chairman and we gonna see significant improvement in our electoral system. What Inec is doing now is sham elections. We need to move forward not backward
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Bribri: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Federal Agbado. State Garri. Our mumu no too much. We the electorate are not ready. Na money dey win election for Nigeria. Your brilliant ideas for the electorates without money to be shared na dustbin you go see am. There was a country.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Bros I senior am...
No be by age na where Dem born u put...

No b where Dem burn u put na grace.
If village people no scattered d destiny

Who come dey controll village people destiny if them fit scatter other's destiny?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Calitoscassius(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2023
What nonesense?!
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Judybash93(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Listened to this dude and he sounded really daft! I hope the other one Kogi know that they are in for a long ride though! These crop is leaders are some of the most useless that I've seen in Nigeria's recent history.
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Kilometres: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2023
This was before the election
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by hisexcellency34: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Kogi always blessed with mumu men
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Satazaa: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Wants to act simple,, Whom is he fooling?

When he settles down now he will be drinking 5 million naira wine and Budget 100 billion for Government house kitchen.

I know him, he doesn't drink alcohol, please also confirm from people that are close to him please
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Nuheights(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Why does he appear to be struggling with the garri?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Where is Dino?
Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by Abosede512(f): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2023
DKM123:
Symbol that Kogites go see shege. Dem go soak garri until dem get kwarshiokor.

Anyway, garri na rich man food now o.. Garri that used to be 180 for a rubber and cornflakes 500 during Jonathan.
Thanks to APC, Garris is now #1500 for a rubber and far more expensive than the price of cornflakes during PDP
Garri ijebu is N2,100 in jakande estate ipaja

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory by sageb: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
envoymedia:

Funny politician 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.