Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (2248 Views)

Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Kushites: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
How many times do you people see other tribes creating threads and singing about how rich or successful they are?

If this isn't a brazen display of low self-esteem, then what is?

It’s called Group Narcissism.

Narcissists always demand attention and adoration/external validation plus control of others.

It’s like food to them.

If you deny them that, you become their enemy.

If you grant it to them, they will destroy you.

The only way to deal with narcissists is to avoid them.

Pretend they don’t even exist.

3 Likes

Re: .. by paxx: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:

It’s called Group Narcissism.

Narcissists always demand attention and adoration, plus control of others.

It’s like food to them.

If you deny them that, they become your enemy.

If you grant it to them, they will destroy you.

The only way to deal with narcissists is to avoid them.

Pretend they don’t even exist.

keep crying. Your guy tinubu won right? so you should be celebrating not crying because you are struggling to feed yourself. Keep drinking garri

1 Like

Re: .. by Kushites: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:

keep crying. Your guy tinubu won right? so you should be celebrating not crying because you are struggling to feed yourself. Keep drinking garri

This is a typical NARCISSISTIC response.

When you criticise something they’ve done, they will instantly respond by accusing you of doing something wrong sometime in the past, to divert attention from themselves.

They will NEVER address what you actually said.

ALL NARCISSISTS DO THIS.

2 Likes

Re: .. by TheBillyonaire: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:

So what did I say that was tribalistic? If you can tell me what I said that was tribalistic in that post , I will delete my account.

Tribalism does not have to be negative. Praising your tribe is still tribalism. I hope you understand that you are Igbo because you had Igbo parent, and others are of their tribe because of the same reason.

You are individuated unit of spirit in a human experiential universe. You just happen to ride on igbotic DNA neuromorphic solar vehicle via the bloodline. And therefore superior?

And others inferior? Just say so without saying so. Still tribalism.

1 Like

Re: .. by jconsulting(f): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:
Igbos are doing VERY well in UK and USA. Just remember that. Once you leave the Nigeria system, your life changes. Nigeria will never improve until they embrace the Igbo.

But keep one thing in mind. We like to keep quiet abroad. We dont make too much noise. Unless when it comes to IGBOLAND

Anyway never forget (y)

Since your myopic exposure won't let you rest go and read about Fernandez a Yoruba born billionaire in US that dwarf all your drugs and ritual millionaires parading their folly

God Bless Igboland and Chukwu bless Africa
Re: .. by jconsulting(f): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=paxx post=126959187]Igbos are doing VERY well in UK and USA. Just remember that. Once you leave the Nigeria system, your life changes. Nigeria will never improve until they embrace the Igbo.

But keep one thing in mind. We like to keep quiet abroad. We dont make too much noise. Unless when it comes to IGBOLAND

Anyway never forget (y)

Since your myopic exposure won't let you rest go and read about Fernandez a Yoruba born billionaire in US that dwarf all your drugs and ritual millionaires parading their folly
Re: .. by Musrataman(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:
Igbos are doing VERY well in UK and USA. Just remember that. Once you leave the Nigeria system, your life changes. Nigeria will never improve until they embrace the Igbo.

Anyway never forget (y)

God Bless Igboland and Chukwu bless Africa

On crimes
Re: .. by Musrataman(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
How many times do you people see other tribes creating threads and singing about how rich or successful they are?

If this isn't a brazen display of low self-esteem, then what is?

He meant opposite maybe
Re: .. by Musrataman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:

oh shush. you idiots are crying about how you won the election and you still dont have enough money to feed your family. with naira going from 400 to 1k in only a couple months, you guys should be ashamed to admit you won the election.

Imagine if Obi won and the economy was like this!

anyway we can brag if we want. I wonder why it pains u so much that despite the fact we dont control the goverment (and haven't since 1966), we are still doing well :p

BTW I will never forgive APC people for this election. They still have the guts to be celebrating victory yet if I make a post about Igbos they will be crying.

If I have low self esteem for this post, what do you call someone who celebrates winning an election, but struggles to feed their loved ones?

12 years of APC, and if you criticize them they will blame others... lol

You're rich on drugs,go legit let see naa.
Re: .. by waledeji(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Amen , but what are they doing under you? crime of legit work?
He is not ibo
Re: .. by waledeji(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Amen , but what are they doing under you? crime of legit work?
He is not ibo, his work is legit
Re: .. by paxx: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Tribalism does not have to be negative. Praising your tribe is still tribalism. I hope you understand that you are Igbo because you had Igbo parent, and others are of their tribe because of the same reason.

You are individuated unit of spirit in a human experiential universe. You just happen to ride on igbotic DNA neuromorphic solar vehicle via the bloodline. And therefore superior?

And others inferior? Just say so without saying so. Still tribalism.

Bro Praising my own tribe is not tribalism. All I said was igbos are doing well outside of Nigeria. Since when is that tribalism? Please go back to school and learn English
Re: .. by Patriotsleague: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2023
You people have a genetic disease of inferiority complex. I have never seen other tribes creating such stupid threads.

2 Likes

Re: .. by paxx: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Patriotsleague:
You people have a genetically disease of inferiority complex. I have never seen other tribes creating such stupid threads.

Oh shush. Ive been seeing tribalistic threads making fun of igbos for soooo many months on Nairaland. now that I post a positive thread on igbos, you guys are crying. HYPOCRITES.

Month after Month, Ive been seeing threads attacking Igbos. But when you see a positive one, now its inferiority complex. HYPOCRITESSSSS
Re: .. by adamusuleiman3: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: .. by adamusuleiman3: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Rilwon:
This piece is a reflection on the consequences of telling lies about other people. It says that those who deliberately set out to assassinate other folk's characters are evil persons and receive negative consequences from their anti-social behaviors.

Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them

Ozodi Thomas Osuji

There is an eternal debate as to whether human beings have freedom or not, whether they are determined by external forces and do not have choice regarding what they do. Science seems to suggest that people are the products of evolution and are determined by their environment and that any talk of choice in their behaviors is misinformed.

The social sciences, especially sociology give people the impression that they are totally determined by social forces beyond their control, that they have no freedom to choose their behaviors. Thus, folks use the rationalizations of the social sciences (the social sciences are not rigorous; their conclusions are just a bunch of unverified hypotheses) to give themselves excuses to do what hurts other persons and believe that they could get away with such behaviors, that there are no consequences for their choice to harm other persons.

Love is the right behavior; any behavior that is not based on love for one's self and for other selves is evil.

People do receive the consequences of their behaviors. When they receive negative consequences attendant to their evil (that is, non-loving) behaviors, interestingly, they turn around and tell us that they are the victims of other people's evil behaviors and ask for our sympathy.

If it is true, as they seemed to believe, that human beings have no choices why then do they seek our understanding for the alleged unjust things that other people did to them? If there is no justice in the universe, as Charles Darwin made it out to be, if the entire world is a place where animals jostle for survival and some use others to survive, why cry foul? In an amoral universe we should not complain when the weak are exploited by the strong. If we live in an amoral universe where there is no freedom, no good and bad why cry out when other people seem to do bad things to you?

You ought to be logically consistent and take it on the chin when amoral persons stick it to you, as you stick it to other persons; you should not go about being amoral in your behavior and when other persons are amoral towards you, you suddenly talk about the need for justice for you! What is good for the goose ought to be good for the gander?

Let us dispense with childish argumentation and reiterate the eternal verities of human experience: we live in a moral universe; we have choices; there is good and bad; we do receive the consequences of our good or bad behaviors.

I do not have any need to prove these assertions; I just know them to be true. If it suits you, you can attempt to ignore them and behave in an amoral manner; however, if you do you must be prepared to receive the effects of your chosen evil behaviors. Don't come crying to me asking me to understand your plight when your evil behaviors catch up with you. No one escapes from the universal fact that our behaviors have consequences (only petulant vituperating children think that they can escape from universal laws of human behaviors).

As the year came to an end, I found myself reflecting on the behavior of some Igbo members of Nigerian Internet forums. These folks deliberately make up false stories about other Nigerians and write about them on the forums. They consciously aim at damaging folks reputations. They consciously do what they do and in their minds, apparently, believe that they are at war with those that they say nasty things about. As it were, they believe that they are engaged in propaganda war and that as such they are entitled to misrepresent the reality of those they believe are their enemies. As they say, at war all is fair game (or is it?).

These people try to outdo Joseph Goebbels in telling lies about other people grin grin . They hope that folks who read their lies (almost always written in bad English) grin grin would believe
them.
Apparently, some of their Igbo compeers believe
the lies they befuddle their minds with but non- Igbos
automatically understand that they are telling lies and
tune them out.

The liar only deceives himself, not other people, for human beings have the capacity for discernment and can tell the truth from lies.

If you tell too many lies people come to associate you with lie telling and no longer take whatever you say as true. Thus, these days many Nigerians have reached the conclusion that Igbos are liars and do not take anything they say as true (while their fellow Igbos believe in their peoples lies and thus deceive themselves).

1 Like

Re: .. by optionalY09: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2023
filthy rich lol… money that can not be publicly declared
Re: .. by adamusuleiman3: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Rilwon:
Igbos say lies about Hausas and Yorubas. They apparently believe that the lies they tell about these people are believed by those who hear them (no one believes them, only their fellow Igbos believe them). They tell us that Hausas are not intelligent (we know from objective testing of intelligence that Igbos, Hausas and all Africans score the same on intelligence tests). They tell us all sorts of rubbish about Yoruba leaders such as Awolowo (who was probably the best leader Nigeria has produced) but we know from empirical observation that what they tell us are lies.

Yet, in their obfuscating minds they seem to believe that those who listen to their lies believe in them. Apparently, they are deluded and do not know that the rest of the world does not share in their delusion, their taking what is not true as true.

If you are Igbo and refute their lies they immediately see you as their enemy and turn their lie telling machine to you; they want you to collude with them and accept their lies as true or else they make you out as their enemy. They would tell incredible lies about you and somehow believe that they have damaged your reputation. They believe that their outrageous lies about you are now believed by those who read what they wrote about you.

They usually write with such boldness that if you are not used to their sociopathic ways you could be deceived and think that they are telling the truth. Fortunately, healthy human beings can tell the truth from falsehood hence ignore their lies. (Many Igbos have narcissistic, anti-social and or paranoid personality disorders; paranoia is an attempt to believe what is not true about one's self as true; the paranoid personality posits a false grandiose image of himself and believes that he is such a special person and wants other people to kowtow to his madness and see him as he wants to be seen: a very important person; other people being healthy see him as like them, ordinary, and he feels angry at them for not seeing him as the imaginary god he thinks that he is.)

I am a guy who says things about me that many persons do not tell others about themselves. I am not motivated by need to maintain good social face hence hide facts about me that do not present me in good light. Thus, somewhere I wrote that I inherited certain genetic disorders (cytochrome c oxidase deficiency and spondilolysis); I observed that some children with these medical disorders tend to wound up in wheel chairs and die in their adolescent years.

Certain Igbos took that piece of information about me (they always seek out negative information about people and use it to attempt blackmailing them; they seldom say nice things about folks...around them you must watch what you say, for as amoral people they would misuse whatever snippet of information they gain about you) and proceeded to say that they know who I am (they don't) and that I am in wheel chairs! They did not stop right there. Their childishly fertile imagination proceeded to say all kinds of nasty things about me, all false.

They articulated these lies about me with seeming certainty that some of their fellow country bumpkins actually believed in them! In their childish minds they have shamed me (anthropologists tell us that folks living in primitive cultures, as Igbos are, employ shame to get people to conform to their primitive ways; they shame those who deviate from their nefarious ways) and made me seem like a social nobody, a nothing hence not to be taken seriously, not to be listened to. In their minds folks would only listen to what they say.

1 Like

Re: .. by TheBillyonaire: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2023
paxx:

Bro Praising my own tribe is not tribalism. All I said was igbos are doing well outside of Nigeria. Since when is that tribalism? Please go back to school and learn English

I asked ChatGPT to explain Tribalism to a 10 years old, not because you are 10 years old but because I believe your brain might understand it better if simplified for a 10 years old. Please read the response:

Explain tribalism to a 10 years old

ChatGPT

Hey there! Imagine you have a group of friends, and you really like playing soccer. Now, let's say there's another group of kids who love playing basketball.

Tribalism is a bit like when both groups really, really love their own game and think it's the best. They might cheer for their team and think their sport is the coolest. Sometimes, they might even feel a bit competitive or not understand why the other group likes a different game so much.

In the bigger world, tribalism can happen when people feel a strong connection to a particular group, like their country, a sports team, or a community. They might feel really proud of their group and sometimes find it hard to understand or appreciate other groups as much. It's important to remember that even though we might have our own favorites, it's cool to appreciate and understand other people's preferences too!

===
Now you know you are wrong!

1 Like

Re: .. by paxx: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I asked ChatGPT to explain Tribalism to a 10 years old, not because you are 10 years old but because I believe your brain might understand it better if simplified for a 10 years old. Please read the response:

Explain tribalism to a 10 years old

ChatGPT

Hey there! Imagine you have a group of friends, and you really like playing soccer. Now, let's say there's another group of kids who love playing basketball.

Tribalism is a bit like when both groups really, really love their own game and think it's the best. They might cheer for their team and think their sport is the coolest. Sometimes, they might even feel a bit competitive or not understand why the other group likes a different game so much.

In the bigger world, tribalism can happen when people feel a strong connection to a particular group, like their country, a sports team, or a community. They might feel really proud of their group and sometimes find it hard to understand or appreciate other groups as much. It's important to remember that even though we might have our own favorites, it's cool to appreciate and understand other people's preferences too!

===
Now you know you are wrong!

Nowhere in my post did I say that igbos are better than any tribe. saying that one tribe is doing well outside of Nigeria isn't tribalism. I didn't insult anyone I just said a fact. I'm sorry the truth upsets u.

Thats like saying its tribalism to say that tinubu is Yoruba
Re: .. by paxx: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2023
optionalY09:

You should be celebrating you guys won the election! I heard if ur APC 1 dollar is equal to 1 naira smiley
Re: .. by paxx: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2023
optionalY09:

the president you voted for is confirmed drug dealer, so whats exactly is ur problem
Re: .. by CallmeTrinity: 1:47am On Nov 15, 2023
waledeji:
He is not ibo, his work is legit

It takes a thief to defend a fellow thief 🤣
Re: .. by CallmeTrinity: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2023
waledeji:
He is not ibo

Thief 🤣🤣🤣
Re: .. by Patriotsleague: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2023
paxx:

Oh shush. Ive been seeing tribalistic threads making fun of igbos for soooo many months on Nairaland. now that I post a positive thread on igbos, you guys are crying. HYPOCRITES.

Month after Month, Ive been seeing threads attacking Igbos. But when you see a positive one, now its inferiority complex. HYPOCRITESSSSS
Mumu bush people.
Re: .. by Patriotsleague: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2023
paxx:

oh shush. you idiots are crying about how you won the election and you still dont have enough money to feed your family. with naira going from 400 to 1k in only a couple months, you guys should be ashamed to admit you won the election.

Imagine if Obi won and the economy was like this!

anyway we can brag if we want. I wonder why it pains u so much that despite the fact we dont control the goverment (and haven't since 1966), we are still doing well :p

BTW I will never forgive APC people for this election. They still have the guts to be celebrating victory yet if I make a post about Igbos they will be crying.

If I have low self esteem for this post, what do you call someone who celebrates winning an election, but struggles to feed their loved ones?

12 years of APC, and if you criticize them they will blame others... lol
In the whole world you people are the only ones coming online to claim audio riches, Americans, Asians don't even do it. What a shame, it shows you people are yet to evolve.

2 Likes

Re: .. by paxx: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Patriotsleague:

In the whole world you people are the only ones coming online to claim audio riches, Americans, Asians don't even do it. What a shame, it shows you people are yet to evolve.

for months I was seeing post after post attacking igbos. now that I make 1 post praising igbos, you begin to cry like a baby. it shows the inferiority complex you guys have when it comes to igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Reiterates FG’s Commitment To Welfare Of Fallen Heroes’ Families / My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North / Do We Need Price Control In Nigeria Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.