Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Arbitrage Daily Games - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arbitrage Daily Games (3834 Views)

Daily Odds Rollover(thread To Be Updated With Daily Games) / Daily Games Discussion / Sirvon 3odd 98% Sure Daily Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
ISelectMySins:
Your intentions is not clear. Is this sheer misinformation or dis-information?

Dear readers, don't fall for this scam.

Now, what is arbitrage betting? Arbitrage betting is a sports betting strategy that involves placing two (or more) wagers on a single sports event, so that all possible outcomes are covered.

You cannot arbitrage on the 1X2 markets or any two-sided markets like the overs and unders market because the odds (you see) have been calculated and re-adjusted to circumvent that. You can only hedge a bet.

Let me talk about arbitraging the 1x2 market for a minute. Let's say you want to make arbitrage bets on this market. Then it means you have to place three bets: one for home win 1, the second for a draw X, and the third for an away win 2; or you make a home win or draw bet which we call the 1x bet on one hand and an away win bet, which is called a 2 bet. In this instance, you only have to place two bets, not three.

To cover all the outcomes of this market and still be in profit, you need all the markets to have above three odds or even close since you are placing three bets with three outcomes. Unfortunately, the bookies do not give you that.

Unfortunately.

You would hardly find a game where that is the case. None, if you ask me. If you would rather place two bets, you need the first home win or draw to have odds above 2.5 and the away win to have odds of 3 and above. Again, it doesn't happen.

Let me talk about a two-sided markets, the over and unders markets.

Here, you cannot arbitrage on overs and unders because you cannot bet both sides of a sporting event and be in profit. You need both to have odds above two since you are placing two bets. Unfortunately, one has odds above two, sometimes three, even four and upwards (as you would see in the 1.5 markets) while the other has odds below 1.3, sometimes even as low as 1.1.

Let me use the 1.5 market. The pattern is like this: 1.5 ----- over 1.3 under 3.7
1.5 ----- over 1.13 under 6.7
1.5 ----- over 1.4 under 2.97

I am not going to paste for over 2.5 because it is also applicable.

You are never going to find a sum which when multiplied by the over and another sum which when multiplied by the under give a sum greater than the sum of money used for both. Whether it's the 1.5, 2.5 or 3.5 market, you wouldn't find. The bookies are smart. I am however currently playing with numbers and equations and trying to figure a way out. It's just that I get distracted quite a lot.

Please close this thread. Another user might be tempted to pay for a failed method that doesn't work.

You do understand that in the Nigerian bookie space, inefficiencies are still rife.

All this epistle is just theory. If you have a scanner, you can spot these inefficiencies and take advantage before it's gone.

You are right that bookies always look out that they are not leaking opportunities.

But the markets they offer are way too numerous for them to keep tabs. And betting patterns vary from bookie to bookie.
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by pryme(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2023
ISelectMySins:
Your intentions is not clear. Is this sheer misinformation or dis-information?

Dear readers, don't fall for this scam.

Now, what is arbitrage betting? Arbitrage betting is a sports betting strategy that involves placing two (or more) wagers on a single sports event, so that all possible outcomes are covered.

You cannot arbitrage on the 1X2 markets or any two-sided markets like the overs and unders market because the odds (you see) have been calculated and re-adjusted to circumvent that. You can only hedge a bet.

Let me talk about arbitraging the 1x2 market for a minute. Let's say you want to make arbitrage bets on this market. Then it means you have to place three bets: one for home win 1, the second for a draw X, and the third for an away win 2; or you make a home win or draw bet which we call the 1x bet on one hand and an away win bet, which is called a 2 bet. In this instance, you only have to place two bets, not three.

To cover all the outcomes of this market and still be in profit, you need all the markets to have above three odds or even close since you are placing three bets with three outcomes. Unfortunately, the bookies do not give you that.

Unfortunately.

You would hardly find a game where that is the case. None, if you ask me. If you would rather place two bets, you need the first home win or draw to have odds above 2.5 and the away win to have odds of 3 and above. Again, it doesn't happen.

Let me talk about a two-sided markets, the over and unders markets.

Here, you cannot arbitrage on overs and unders because you cannot bet both sides of a sporting event and be in profit. You need both to have odds above two since you are placing two bets. Unfortunately, one has odds above two, sometimes three, even four and upwards (as you would see in the 1.5 markets) while the other has odds below 1.3, sometimes even as low as 1.1.

Let me use the 1.5 market. The pattern is like this: 1.5 ----- over 1.3 under 3.7
1.5 ----- over 1.13 under 6.7
1.5 ----- over 1.4 under 2.97

I am not going to paste for over 2.5 because it is also applicable.

You are never going to find a sum which when multiplied by the over and another sum which when multiplied by the under give a sum greater than the sum of money used for both. Whether it's the 1.5, 2.5 or 3.5 market, you wouldn't find. The bookies are smart. I am however currently playing with numbers and equations and trying to figure a way out. It's just that I get distracted quite a lot.

Please close this thread. Another user might be tempted to pay for a failed method that doesn't work.
this is false, you can get 3-way arb with 3 different bookies, i have done this countless times. you just need to know where to look.
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by pryme(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

You do understand that in the Nigerian bookie space, inefficiencies are still rife.

All this epistle is just theory. If you have a scanner, you can spot these inefficiencies and take advantage before it's gone.

You are right that bookies always look out that they are not leaking opportunities.

But the markets they offer are way too numerous for them to keep tabs. And betting patterns vary from bookie to bookie.

do you know if naija bookies limit arbing accounts like 1xbet does?
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
pryme:

do you know if naija bookies limit arbing accounts like 1xbet does?

Yes they could.

However, arbing in Nigeria is not yet a major issue for bookies like in the UK

People are too lazy to learn and are addicted to accumulators

So local bookies like Nairabet and Bet9ja may not be hard on arbing.

However, as the trend becomes more and more common, expect that the possibility of restrictions will be common.

1xBet is an international bookie, so they know about arbing and know how to catch you
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by pryme(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Yes they could.

However, arbing in Nigeria is not yet a major issue for bookies like in the UK

People are too lazy to learn and are addicted to accumulators

So local bookies like Nairabet and Bet9ja may not be hard on arbing.

However, as the trend becomes more and more common, expect that the possibility of restrictions will be common.

1xBet is an international bookie, so they know about arbing and know how to catch you

very true
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
pryme:

very true

Are you into arbing?
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by pryme(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Are you into arbing?

yeah. I left it for a while cos I was limited by 1xbet,
but came back after asking someone to open an account using her details cos most arbs involve 1xbet.
but I know sooner than later 1xbet WILL limit the account again so i decided to make deeper dive and research if there is a way to make serious money without my account(s) being limited.

what I found lead me to open an account with a bet broker
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by WayStage(m): 4:15am On Jan 01
pryme:

yeah. I left it for a while cos I was limited by 1xbet,
but came back after asking someone to open an account using her details cos most arbs involve 1xbet.
but I know sooner than later 1xbet WILL limit the account again so i decided to make deeper dive and research if there is a way to make serious money without my account(s) being limited.

what I found lead me to open an account with a bet broker
If I may ask... Which of the bet brokers did u sign up with? Most of dem no dey run 1xbet... Happy New Year.
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by greatsa: 8:03am On Jan 31
Just use Xmombo bot for sports arbitrage.
Earn 70% of profit made.

Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by vinzita1(m): 9:37am On Jan 31
Tell us more about the not as to registration
Deposit
Withdrawal
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by greatsa: 6:31am On Feb 01
vinzita1:
Tell us more about the not as to registration
Deposit
Withdrawal

I am able to deposit and withdraw anytime.
What is the question?
Re: Arbitrage Daily Games by vinzita1(m): 10:29am On Feb 01
Does the app work with our local card payment
And what is the least amount to pay so as to start accessing the app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DERBY LOTTO (season 1) : You Play, We Pay Winning And Machine / Thierry Henry VS Didier Drogba War On Twitter / 10 Best Draw Prediction Sites (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.