Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,463 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Do You Still Love Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Love Your Ex? (10406 Views)

Poll: Do You Still Love Your Ex?

Yes: 53% (41 votes)
No: 46% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by superior1: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2011
No, dats why she is ex. undecided undecided
sorry, i dont have one grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by akinnux(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2011
I do because we did not separate in quarrels. I do appreciate the relationship while it lasted.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by kpolli(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2011
no
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by estman: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
whao, this is a tricky one indeed, i am sorry to say that i still Love my Ex, she was the best, i miss her everyday, though she bowed her parents pressure and got married, i am still proud of her and wish her a happy married life, looking forward to my next relationship and hopefully marriage,

God bless us all, Happy weekend
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by xammy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
i miss my ex sexualy
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by xynerise: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
My ex was a spoilt brat. Just because she is very rich she thinks she can do whatever she likes. I stopped loving her before she got d "ex" title. angry
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by olajide8(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
i was going through the posts and realised that we men, are the ones that really love, and are on the recieving end always, we want our ex's back badly but they are so quick to forget us, guys it show theirs nothing like love in their dictionary they always instigate us to become bad, when they cant be trusted to love us baCK some how we just have to find a solution to this or is this why the bible said we would live or parents and cleave on our wives, that dont love us gosh!
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by johndavid1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
No, sumtimes Yes, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by johndavid1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
xammy:

i miss my ex sexualy
hahahaha den go bak only to taste the stuff and do a per time programm with her nw
xynerise:

My ex was a spoilt brat. Just because she is very rich she thinks she can do whatever she likes. I stopped loving her before she got d "ex" title. angry
e gud  grin grin grin grin ;Dbt you tak style miss that YOU KNOW!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
No.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by xynerise: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
@john. I only miss d rugged style of sexx I get from her and d car she bought for me on my birthday. grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by stankovic9: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2011
i love so much dat ave found it very difficult to love another girl like her, undecided undecided
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by iice(f): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
Yes.  As a friend.  Wish all of them the best.  Hope they find good people to share their lives with.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by modele2: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
All my ex es make me do is deeply appreciate the berra person God has given me now. No shoulda, woulda feelings here. A dog does not return to its vomit tongue
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Joshcoli(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
First i missed her because of AGRO wink(lack of Ziggy) But later found a replacement, Never knew she existed until i saw her missed call grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ijogz K:

Yeah i still think about her a lot, Hahaha 4 reasons i don't understand!!! She don jazz me die. Loooool But my Free Cocoa is always there to keep my Company, grin

Freecocoa Hiyaaaa Pinged u dis morning, smiley
So you still love her,you sha need deliverance.
Why you come marry me kwan?in short I'm filing for a divorce.

I was sleeping when you pinged o jare,you know say me na big girl,I dey sleep oyinbo people sleep.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Tsun(f): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hellll Nooo!!!!!!!! Once am thru with somebody in a relationship, there's no going back,
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=20pt]fucckk her!!!

i've moved on![/size]
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by GhenGhen: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2011
My Ex was the best thing that ever happened in my life. He taught me soooo many things and we so complemented each other, even more than my husband and I do. Problem was he came in too late into my life; I met him after I met my husband (though we were not married then). I almost left my husband for him then but I could not fathom why I should since my Hubby never offended me in any way and loved me too. Besides the fact that I was in a relationship when I met my Ex, there were other reasons why I could not have married him. I thought will get over him once married but the truth is ever since I got married I can't stop thinking about my Ex and the good times we spent together even though he is also married now. I dream about him night and day and sometimes wonder if I did not make a mistake by not marrying him. I keep comparing him with my hubby all the time (in my mind) and wonder if I'll ever be as happy as he made me be, he was my best friend and knows much more than my hubby does about me.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by HighChief4(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^With all that in your mind, just know that your marriage is heading to the rocks

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Maximip(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
LMAO, its so pathetic when you still love your ex and she doesn't want you again.

quite strange that the guys seem to be the victims, yet the ladies are the ones claiming
it.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by ElmA1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
no!
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by SaVoy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
The only EX i still love is the one who i went with when i was a kid. We broke up because he called me out my name he was playing but i didnt want him to think he could do that so i dump him. We lived down the street from each other all our life till i was 14yrs old. i seen him again at his graduation and all the feelings for him came rushing back at once. I do regret breaking up with him but than again I dont I want to get back with him but everytime i see him he has a new girlfriend.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by ronkebp(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
I really do not think you can get over your ex, if you had a great time together, my ex, was the perfect man, i was lucky i had him, he was my shinning star, sometimes i just can't believe that everything went the way it did. i still cannot understand though,and i long for the day, we will see face to face and just talk about what went wrong. Am over him, (thank God for that) it took prayer and fasting for me to get over him. But he will always remain that special person. ( Unless i just want to deceive myself.) cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by claremont(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
Good riddance to bad rubbish! grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Stallion84(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2011
when i met my wife. all her tots in me vanished patapata. thank God she left sef. am hooked to the best.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by deekseen(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2011
I don't know about the future, but since it is a fresh breakup, i still love her. Just won't go back.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Ilekokonit: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2011
@GhenGhen
My Ex was the best thing that ever happened in my life. He taught me soooo many things and we so complemented each other, even more than my husband and I do. Problem was he came in too late into my life; I met him after I met my husband (though we were not married then). I almost left my husband for him then but I could not fathom why I should since my Hubby never offended me in any way and loved me too. Besides the fact that I was in a relationship when I met my Ex, there were other reasons why I could not have married him. I thought  will get over him once married but the truth is ever since I got married I can't stop thinking about my Ex and the good times we spent together even though he is also married now. I dream about him night and day and sometimes wonder if I did not make a mistake by not marrying him. I keep comparing him with my hubby all the time (in my mind) and wonder if I'll ever be as happy as he made me be, he was my best friend and knows much more than my hubby does about me.

Are Naija babes now this brazen at two timing ?

Imagine sleeping with another man behind your intended husbands back.

What an unlucky man.

Sorry if my comments sound harsh but I am from old school Nigeria and I can't help but feel pity for your hapless husband who was in the dark about this extra man that was making you happy behind his back a short while before your marriage.

God save us all.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Ilekokonit: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2011
No wonder a lot of guys are now postponing marriage for as long as is necessary.

If it gets to a stage where you can not vouch for your fiancees fidelity a short while before the marriage (as in the above case) then courtship / marriage has now become a very dangerous game.

What a dangerous game love has now become.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by GhenGhen: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2011
I did not intend to two-time, that was d 1st time I was doing it & see how much pain it's brought me now, I would never advice anyone to two-time - male or female! When my Ex approached me, I told him I was engaged but he will not let me be & kept telling me engagement was not marriage. I tried to avoid being involved & told him we could only be friends but along the line his good points were overwhelming. I guess one reason things happened d way they did was coz my fiance & I were in a long-distance relationship & Mr. Ex was closer. Looking back now I'm happy I didn't leave my hubby for my Ex coz my Ex got married 3weeks after I did, to someone he used to claimed all the while we were together that they were just friends & I wonder how coz there was nothing he didn't do to convince me dat I was d only one in his life & I'll be happier with him, even few days to my wedding! I wonder how even with all these I still can not stop thinking about him.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Going To University In Nigeria Is The Most Useless Thing Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.