Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal (592 Views)

GEOFFREY EDWIN AIGBOVIOISE -- Scammer & Cyber Criminal / Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! / Remitano Bounty...earn Free Bitcoin,up To 1,000.000 Satoshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dear All, please be ware of this young man with the picture and NIN details below, Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose. After agreement has been made for the online goods or services, and payment has been made to his bank account, he'll lie and claim not to see your funds and then later block you on whatsapp. 08142472720, 08103947565.

I've logged a complaint at the station already, and work is ongoing to track him. whether it's a year or 10 years from now, He'll surely be made to pay for his crime. And anybody with credible information about Him will surely be rewarded.

I'm putting this here for a record and reference purpose, because the Internet never forget and I, Reddington never forgets.

and to that mod that closed/deleted my previous thread on this subject, I don't understand, is it that You want people to keep falling prey and be victims to fraudulent people like this on this prestigious Nairaland platform? which is now so prevalent or You prefer that they keep desecrating this platform with their wickedness & foolishness. I hope you can see the evidence below.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:
Dear All, please be ware of this young man with the picture and NIN details below, Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose. After agreement has been made for the online goods or services, and payment has been made to his bank account, he'll lie and claim not to see your funds and then later block you on whatsapp. 08142472720, 08103947565.

I've logged a complaint at the station already, and work is ongoing to track him. whether it's a year or 10 years from now, He'll surely be made to pay for his crime. And anybody with credible information about Him will surely be rewarded.

I'm putting this here for a record and reference purpose, because the Internet never forget and I, Reddington never forgets.

and to that mod that closed/deleted my previous thread on this subject, I don't understand, is it that You want people to keep falling prey and be victims to fraudulent people like this on this prestigious Nairaland platform? which is now so prevalent or You prefer that they keep desecrating this platform with their wickedness & foolishness. I hope you can see the evidence below.

Thanks
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Thanks
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by IVORY2009(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
This is his user details here on nairaland, the last time he logged in was 13th November 2023

https://www.nairaland.com/viicard
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2023
IVORY2009:
This is his user details here on nairaland, the last time he logged in was 13th November 2023

https://www.nairaland.com/viicard
ofcuz I know, he'll go and create another moniker for his fraudulent activities. You can imagine, but I'm not surprised. When I get him, I'll surely put HIM here for all to see.
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Thanks
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Thanks
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Thanks
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Thanks
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Scammers everywhere
... One can't even do any online business again without been scammed na wao!
Re: Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal by ReddingtonLeke: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
Scammers everywhere
... One can't even do any online business again without been scammed na wao!
that's why I put this here for future reference to warn people about guys like him

(1) (Reply)

**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**Used Vinyl 28" Large Cutter / Business Partner/investor Needed / Find Great And Cheap Deals On Www.okrikamarket.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.