Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man (4540 Views)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by DDIA: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
I Relocated From Russia After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man – Actress, Fari Elysian

Russia-born Nigerian actress and content creator, Fari Elysian has opened up on the reason she relocated to Nigeria.
The thespian disclosed that she moved to Nigeria after falling in love with a Nigerian man.

She stated this in the latest episode of The Time podcast hosted by Victoria Gure and Folasade Abimbola.

The thespian said she has been in Nigeria for three years and it has been a great experience for her.

Fari said, “I came to Nigeria because of a man. I was in love. I relocated to Nigeria in 2020. I’ve been here for three years now. And it’s beautiful. It’s amazing.”

Speaking on the trend of Nigerians relocating abroad for greener pastures, she opined that people often look for something they don’t have, hence the reason for the ‘japa syndrome.’

She said, “People want something they don’t have; they appreciate something they don’t have more. Me coming here, it was all new to me. It was something I don’t have. I never had and I’ve it now. So, it’s like something new. It’s exotic".

“I found myself here. I discovered myself here. The same thing for Nigerians that are travelling out. People always want something they don’t have. It has always been like that.”

SOURCE: https://www./2023/11/15/i-relocated-from-russia-after-falling-in-love-with-a-nigerian-man-actress-fari-elysian/?amp=1

12 Likes

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by 1TrippleCee: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chop sweet lipsrsealed, lose your brain

3 Likes

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by DDIA: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Chop sweet lipsrsealed, lose your brain
Sweet Nigerian Gbola doing wonders grin

3 Likes

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by iammo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
smiley

Love
Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
@bolded was the reason why she stayed.

"I came to Nigeria because I fell in love with a Nigerian man. I will not mention the man's name. The pandemic and a lockdown started around the time. However, I could not return to Russia for a long time due to this development, as I got stuck in Nigeria. I was a professional photographer before leaving Russia. I saw an opportunity in Nigeria's skit making, and I enjoy the Nigerian culture. I enjoy speaking pidgin ".
" People's reactions to my first video encouraged me to make more videos. I later looked into making money through skit-making. I remember making my first N5000 in Port Harcourt through skit-making. I went on to make N10,000 thousand and other amounts

She and the man are longer together.

Thanks for taking time to read the write up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by ruggedboych: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jeon:

shut up aboki girl, incoherent bushy girl

1 Like

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by garriAndsugar: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
People making money in Nigeria wouldn't want to Japa. The government is frustrating the citizens.
Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by DDIA: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jeon:

"It was something I don’t have. I never had and I’ve it now. So, it’s like something new. It’s exotic".

She couldn't get sweet penis before and now she has it (a Nigerian BBC ). grin

Never downplay the role of penis in a girl/lady's life. grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by DDIA: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
ruggedboych:

shut up aboki girl, incoherent busy girl
I swear grin

She is littering children for one Aboki (her cousin) who doesn't bother to send her to school. cry

1 Like

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by tivhador: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
She go chop breakfast if she no dey careful
DDIA:

Sweet Nigerian Gbola doing wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by DDIA: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
tivhador:
She go chop breakfast if she no dey careful
The main course (breakfast) is served after the appetizer. grin grin grin
Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by Gadafii: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Buttered Nigerian women swore Nigerian men are not worth it

Here we have a rich Russian girl relocating to Nigeria because of a man, this replicated everywhere across the universe, Nigerian men are the prize
Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by sulakishop(m): 12:29am On Nov 16, 2023
Nigerian gb0la can reset memory to factory settings

2 Likes

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by Shelter100(f): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Nigerian men are the best

1 Like

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by livenija: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2023
Nice, unlike those, i never eat set of people

1 Like

Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by securitywatch50: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Louder
Shelter100:
Nigerian men are the best
God bless you for saying this.
Re: Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? / What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. / Am I A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.