Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,728 members, 7,930,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Can't Stand Black Americans - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stand Black Americans (9193 Views)

My Response To 'I Can't Stand Black Americans' / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by googi: 2:17am On Jun 23
You forgot American Indians, worse off than African Americans.

You forgot Voting Rights clouded by Electoral College and Gerrymandering.

You forgot that women thought they secured Abortion Right fifty years ago.

Those are the good old days.

Germans, Japanese and Chinese got respect because they made economic power out of their countries.

African, what have you made out of Nigeria? The richest country in Africa flowing with wara and honey turned into poverty capital of the world by unprecedented inflow of foreign Oil Income.

Can we point a finger to African Americans while the other four point to US.

Sladem05:

I will agree that good ole days is a lie. You can’t apply that to any section of history whether it’s now or when the very first humans were born 300,000 years ago. The world has always sucked.It’s only MAGA and delusional white conservatives that believe in it. Good Ole Days but they forgot about US imperialism, racial segregation,discrimination and so on.

But Blacks weren’t the only ones that had a hard time. Asians, Hispanics and even whites did.

Slavery happened allover the world.

Japanese and Germans were put in concentration camps, Chinese people were banned from entering America. Arab Muslims are still discriminated in the country today but why have none fared as bad as black Americans have?

Give up this victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sladem05: 2:32am On Jun 23
googi:

Germans, Japanese and Chinese got respect because they made economic power out of their countries.

African, what have you made out of Nigeria? The richest country in Africa flowing with wara and honey turned into poverty capital of the world by unprecedented inflow of foreign Oil Income.

Even the Native Americans don’t have the victim mentality AAs do and they had a worse time as you said.

Why didn’t other ethnicities end up like BA?

I’m not saying Africa is perfect but neither is black America.

African mentality is believing in the lie of the good ole days. That’s why Africans are super traditional. They have this imagination that life was utopic back then hence why they hold onto their traditional values.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Sapasenator: 3:30am On Jun 23
They can't stand you too.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 2buffagain(m): 5:05am On Jun 23
ednut1:
so you are basing your opinion on social media. in movies and most of media america is potrayed as heaven, is everywhere heaven there

Guy relax. A community that glorifies dysfunction and makes it THE FACE of itself with zero shame, has done to itself whatever negative global reputation it has achieved. I live in the USA and lets not cap. By their fruits you shall know them, and they show those fruits!

Even black american businesses make it hard for you to support them because their entitlement mindset makes it impossible for them to do customer service well. Then they will try to over-charge you on top their insulting you.
For the few sensible (mostly conservative) black americans that exist, if they are business owners, even they would rather hire other nationalities (asian, white, mexican) than their fellow black americans. These sensible black americans also get insulted by the majority of black americans by calling them "coons".

These sensible black americans generally would prefer to own a house in a peaceful white neighbourhood and suffer possible racist micro-aggressions, than deal with the sheer full-scale gutter-brained ignorance of their fellow black americans.

Even the "Black Lives Matter" leaders after they collected money, went to go and buy houses in chill white-majority neighborhoods because they know what their people are like.

We dey here. Leave all that cap to one side bruda.
Wisdom is far removed from the average black american. Dem no too dey get sense like dat.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 2buffagain(m): 5:28am On Jun 23
jesmond3945:
but you can see the influence and power they command all over. Even girls in the uk copy them. Cardi b, nicki minaj, and other female rappers. Even the long nails that you see most girls carrying whats birthed by cardi b. So why are people not copying white girls instead?

Are you seriously asking this question?
Who do you think all these black girls are trying to copy with all this bone-straight wigs, weaves, etc etc?

Nobody is strictly copying anybody because they are "jealous". That is an insecure person's perspective trying to cope with their low self esteem.

As the world has become smaller, and races and cultures mesh and intermingle, trust women to look for ways to combine various visual influences from various cultures to maximize their global attractiveness. Same with men. That is really all it is.

You could just as well say a black man is copying italian for wearing an Armani suit. I bet your brain did not see that as the same thing. That is because the globally insecure person, always obsessed with trying to measure up in the eyes of others, is always looking for ways to validate their importance by saying "look....err...look how they copy me! haha...". Yet forgetting how much he/she is copying others.

A truly great person has no issues with being emulated without always having to bring it up. They give their mind to far more important thoughts.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 2buffagain(m): 5:40am On Jun 23
googi:

I agree with you. but...
Multiple things can be very true at the same time.

Truth: So long as no single core-black civilization exists on earth that is truly successful (aka wakanda), black people around the world will always suffer a handicap to their global respect stat.

Also truth: The wider Black American culture goes out of its way to openly GLORIFY degeneration, which leads to a self-inflicted wound on their global respect stat. This is why a black british has leagues more global respect than a black american, even though both still suffer from the afore-mentioned global respect stat debuff. Levels dey inside the levels.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 2buffagain(m): 5:56am On Jun 23
Kenn55:
@OP,

I understand what you are saying but you need to understand that it is not just a black American problem but the entire black race problem.

The unfortunate problem with our black race is that it seems like there are more idiots than sensible people unlike other races where it seems like there are more sensible people than idiots. This is why from Nigeria to Ghana to South Africa to Jamaica to Haiti etc, there is no black dominated nation that is up there, they are all in a mess. Even the non black countries that were also colonized have all left us behind.

Black Americans aren't immuned to this mess. The reason why African born blacks (Immigrants) are different and don't do like Black Americans in America is that we know where we are coming from and we have gotten sense by force.

Far majority of Black Americans haven't stepped their foot outside America so they don't even know that a lot of their black brothers in Africa don't even have the basics like electricity and running water. They don't know that those their ghettos they live in Chicago and Detroit are heaven compared to the Ghettos in Africa. They don't know that they have more oportunnities to become successful than their black brothers in Africa.

They only way to change their ways is to ship them to Africa to live for 6 months and experience life and come back to America, when they come back to America their eyes will be clear. They will begin to see oportunnities and readjust their lifestyle

This is the same thing with say majority of Nigerians in Nigeria. They were born into and have lived all their life in a flawed society so they can't differentiate right from wrong. They don't see the rot cos that's all they have been seeing so they are used to it.
During the last election for example, majority of Nigerians abroad wanted a change. In fact, Nigerians from all tribes were almost united in their choice of leader. Nobody was interested in tribe or religion, diasporans just wanted the best man for the job. Compare it to Nigeria where the focus was just my tribe my tribe. So why the difference in mentality? It is because diasporans have experienced both worlds and have become wiser and have seen the flaw that has kept the country down but majority of Nigerians in Nigeria will not see that as they haven't experienced the other world. Like I said about black Americans, if you ship majority of Nigerians in Nigeria to live abroad for 6 months, by the time they come back, they will begin to realize that sleeping in darkness, driving on bad roads, living in a unorganized society etc is actually bad and they are being cheated by their leaders, but right now majority don't even care cos that is the only world they have known and this affects their behavior.

Sorry guys for using the word "idiot". I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

No cap detected. Very aptly put and you have even managed to be honest while also extending grace to the parties involved.
Solid submission.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by googi: 6:54pm On Jun 23
Let me admit that most Africans in the States know that many African Americans are hostile towards them. But Africans understand why. So it does not change Africans empathy for African Americans.

If anything, Africans, other minorities and women (both white and Black) are beneficiaries of African Americans struggle and leadership on Civil Right. Yet, they are the group that benefit least from their own spilled blood.

As for Africans and Nigerians in particular in Africa, they have as much gullible people as any other groups, not more. The reason Africans, West Indians and Nigerians succeed more than Black Natives in U.K and the States is that nobody travels that far out to go and fail. They work twice as hard more than they would in their own countries. The same is true of Black Americans out of the States.

If you leave two or more mice in a pen for experiment. They will grow well in number. But left in the same pen without more space, food and water, they start eating one another. Go anywhere, any ghetto to in Europe, America, Middle East and Africa. It boils down to the same thing.

It is a fallacy that Nigerians in Diaspora agree on one leader. No reasonable people would agree on any of the three Presidential candidates we had in Nigeria except one country and we will find out which in November.

Again, Nigerians have a country, resources, arable land and unprecedented deluge of foreign income from Oil that turn them into Poverty Capital of the world.

Why? Greed, instantaneous gratification, readymade goods and conspicuous spending.

Please note that it is true that Nigerians of all ethnic groups want change of leadership, only one group agreed and voted solidly for one candidate. Other ethnic groups voted for two or more candidates. We cannot say because capable Nigerians at home rarely have the opportunity to govern, Nigerians in Diaspora are better.

Most of the rulers in Nigeria were members of Diaspora at one point. Only Nigerians at home can save Nigeria. This is why African American wish they have the same opportunities as Nigerians.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by caye(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23
ruggedtimi:
In my secondary sch days..we had couple of black Americans with nigeria heritage that attended my boarding sch all the way from the u.s... Most of them were so dull and very dirty.

Well done, white ppl pretending on nairaland to be black.
.we see your agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? / WTF! Two Admitted Patients Caught Having Sex In A Hospital In Lagos / Picture Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.