Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now (51917 Views)

Is A Domicillary Account Necessary For Buying Products From China? / Buying Products Overseas / How To Get Discount When Buying Products On Jumia Online Stores. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by aariwa(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, public domain or not, can someone please post it on here so we compare to see exactly what it is we should probably be investing our money in instead? undecided

Someone should do the research for you abi? Lazy youth
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by StraightGaay: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:
At least we have goods we export as a country. It's high time our social studies textbooks are updated to include the items. It cannot only be cocoa, rubber and groundnut which have become stale
No be lie, cash crops

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by okewumi: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
It is high time government educate people on how to export. U can imagining the number of Nigerian in london, europe and west.

They are capable of buying Nigerian food like beans gaari etc instead of few like ola_ola etc

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Swiftgrp: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/11-countries-that-are-buying-products-from-nigeria-right-now/
Indeed. That's Dele Ayemibo.

Value addition and total quality management are the keys for ultimately maximizing profits in the export and import sector... Not the wholesale exports of raw commodities.

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by smokinloud(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
I'm not proud of this country at all. Tho I love Nigeria and I'm a proud Yoruba.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Chem2020: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/11-countries-that-are-buying-products-from-nigeria-right-now/

Please can someone put me through on how I can export any product from Nigeria 🙏🙏
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Absuchat:

My other moniker is ready for action....you roadside suya man
Don't mind that fool.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Kujo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na soso flower Nigeria dey export, what of the crude oil! Who dey buy am?
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by blesdman(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless Nigeria
God bless PBAT
God bless patriotic Nigerians
God bless the 5 geopolitical zones
This govt is basically a govt of propaganda. Nothing is happening at all. Just stories upon stories
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Can someone please give a rundown of what Nigeria in turn buys from many of the same countries so we at least get a realistic idea of what exactly one should think of investing in? lipsrsealed

Also, which of the crops or minerals listed are farmed or produced in South West Nigeria? undecided
Most of the crops produced here won't qualify for export. The reason is we make use of lots of agro chemical too much
the moment they are subjected to test they are disqualified. I had a connection to export ugu. But I was instructed to farm it organic. By the time I did the rough estimate it was just too much.

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by NoToPile: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
That Stella pomade cream got my attention.

Got to know recently that it's still in production.

Interesting it has a market outside naija
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
Most of the crops produced here won't qualify for export. The reason is we make use of lots of agro chemical too much
the moment they are subjected to test they are disqualified. I had a connection to export ugu. But I was instructed to farm it organic. By the time I did the rough estimate it was just too much.
How were you going to export it by the way? Fresh or dried? undecided
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How were you going to export it by the way? Fresh or dried? undecided
Dried.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by PaulH07: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the best time to invest in Nigeria.
The best investment destination in Nigeria and Africa is South West Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Can I open beer parlor with 1.1M in Sango Ota Ogun State starting from the scratch?
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
PaulH07:

Can I open beer parlor with 1.1M in Sango Ota Ogun State starting from the scratch?
I honestly don't know.
I guess that if it's that axis, I will suggest that you go for agriculture business and as profits roll in, scale up and compound your profits and later add drinks business to your expanding chain of business. Best of luck.

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When you see them shout "God bless Nigeria" just know that the person saying it is an evil.minded human and one of those supporting and cheering the dark hearted humans that have milked this country dry.

They are the pharisees of our time. They will come out in public to pray so that every one will call them the true children of God, but in their closet, they commit all manner of despicable sins. Same can be said for APC miscreants. In public they shout "God bless Nigeria" but in reality they are the reason the country have fallen deeper into a hole. They are the real enemies of this country.

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Emaprince: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless Nigeria
God bless PBAT
God bless patriotic Nigerians
God bless the 5 geopolitical zones
See them.

God bless Nigeria...yet they are the ones cheering the criminals killing Nigeria. Pharisees.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by stasius: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dry hibiscus flowers is for zobo drink.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
Dried.
Why couldn't you farm it organically by the way? undecided
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Originalsly: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127004377:

Sane, honest, sensible and hardworking youths will learn, improvise and tap knowledge from this thread.

But the children of perdition will never see any good things about this thread.

The rate at which the Naira is sliding ... is the rate at which a salary worker spending power is reducing .... the rate at which one's standard of living will keep dropping. Exporting will be a sure way to get a ove the crisis ... from this thread we can see what to plant that is demand abroad and will earn us foreign exchange.

I have a large farm ... should I plant rice again? ... bearing in mind the FG Iis planning to import rice? ...... or should I plant ginger and hibiscus?
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why couldn't you farm it organically by the way? undecided
Its expensive. And time consuming. But I haven't given up hopefully next year I should.
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Nefort: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Is your name Tosin?
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by Karleb(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
optimusprime2:
No wonder Naija is very broke...
They are busy selling kernels and nuts...

Na waah o

🤣🤣

195 countries and only 11 importing from you.

Japan and Malaysia are the only serious countries I see there.

Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by campbelljosh(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Where is crude oil? We export crude oil too na
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
gabbasin:
I am not really impressed, we are exporting raw materials in agriculture and mining products, except for Liberia that import our finished products like cosmetics, alcoholic beverages and sandals. We need to engage in turning most of these raw materials we export into finished goods, thereby enhancing employment and adding value to our exports a la foreign exchange. Most of these countries with sound economy are major exporter of finished products. We still have a long way to go in turning our country to an industrialized one

Na only Aba dey export sandals, some finished goods
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by pacespot(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
What is their estimated returns to Nigerian economy?
Re: 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now by sonety2k(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lovely

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son)