Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. (421 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by EmekaStanley: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
I just saw a video of Pa Adeboye testifying that God paused winter for his sake in the US because he has issues with cold, and that about 2 hours after he left, everywhere was covered with snow.

Well, as expected there were comments, including from 'Christians' making mockery of the testimony. The reality is that 'wetin person no know or experienced pass am'. There is nothing God cannot do to preserve those who love him.

I was not there when this happened so I cannot attest to it or doubt that it happened but from experience, there is absolutely nothing God can't do, including what he testified.

Many years ago, I stayed with an uncle in a 3 bedroom apartment. For some reason, I had to share a room with his younger sister who was elderly to me.

So this meant that I set boundaries for myself; I had limits to things I chose not to do so I don't have any kind of issues with her, including turning on/off the air conditioner in the room whenever she is around.

On a fateful day, I was feeling slightly feverish, and the Air conditioner was on. I couldn't put it off or ask her to put it off because she needed it after the day's hustle.

When it was time to retire for the night, with the AC blowing at 16 degrees Celsius and room chilled, I didn't know what to do.

I went inside the room, I silently prayed to God that I wanted the air conditioner to blow hot air so that I can be warm and sleep well. I curled myself together and slept off.

I woke up few hours later sweaty and warm and the air conditioner was still on. I looked at my Aunty, she was still covered with the blanket.

What I cannot tell is how I was sweaty when the AC was still on, and someone in the same room was wrapped with blanket.

The point is, there is nothing too difficult for God to do, in his own ways.

Unless you have great discernment to spot lies in testimonies, don't doubt the testimonies of people no matter how impossible they may sound or appear.

Being impossible in your own understanding doesn't mean the same with God.

God parted the red sea for the Israelites to cross over. It sounds unbelievable but early videos of Ron Wyatt exploring that area found evidence that this happened.

Summarily, there is nothing impossible for God. Period.

ES

5 Likes

Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by veraponpo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank you for this great testimony.

I marvel at the level of ignorance of many people doubting Baba Adeboye's testimony. Does he look like someone that needs anybody's validation anymore?

He has seen it all> What manner of testimony has he not seen? Someone seating as the GO of a ministry that exists in almost all teh nations of the world, with over 56,000 parishes in Nigeria alone. This means that he has at least, 56, 000 in Nigeria alone.

More important than that is the almightiness of God, are they saying God could not have protected his vessel for the few days?

I live in Canada and there are days in winter that the weather can be clement which you might no need to wear gloves or boot. God that has raised the dead, crippled walking, blind seeing, mad men been healed, barren women including those without wombs carrying their babies, SS turning to AA, etc. What can He not do?

The bloggers like to thread with big names and what they do not know is the curse they are bringing to themselves.
Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by FxMasterz: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
EmekaStanley:
I just saw a video of Pa Adeboye testifying that God paused winter for his sake in the US because he has issues with cold, and that about 2 hours after he left, everywhere was covered with snow.

Well, as expected there were comments, including from 'Christians' making mockery of the testimony. The reality is that 'wetin person no know or experienced pass am'. There is nothing God cannot do to preserve those who love him.

I was not there when this happened so I cannot attest to it or doubt that it happened but from experience, there is absolutely nothing God can't do, including what he testified.

Many years ago, I stayed with an uncle in a 3 bedroom apartment. For some reason, I had to share a room with his younger sister who was elderly to me.

So this meant that I set boundaries for myself; I had limits to things I chose not to do so I don't have any kind of issues with her, including turning on/off the air conditioner in the room whenever she is around.

On a fateful day, I was feeling slightly feverish, and the Air conditioner was on. I couldn't put it off or ask her to put it off because she needed it after the day's hustle.

When it was time to retire for the night, with the AC blowing at 16 degrees Celsius and room chilled, I didn't know what to do.

I went inside the room, I silently prayed to God that I wanted the air conditioner to blow hot air so that I can be warm and sleep well. I curled myself together and slept off.

I woke up few hours later sweaty and warm and the air conditioner was still on. I looked at my Aunty, she was still covered with the blanket.

What I cannot tell is how I was sweaty when the AC was still on, and someone in the same room was wrapped with blanket.

Unless you have great discernment to spot lies in testimonies, don't doubt the testimonies of people no matter how impossible they may sound or appear.

God parted the red sea for the Israelites to cross over. It sounds unbelievable but early videos of Ron Wyatt exploring that area found evidence that this happened.

ES

God bless you brother. I would share an unbelievable testimony I have always kept to myself because people would never believe it if you share it with them.

The year was 1988. I was home from school. It was during the Holidays. My dad had just resigned from his job to float a business jointly with my mum at the time. Dad left money for the home one of those days and travelled. He kept longer than expected on the journey. The money he left us finished and there was nothing for us to live on anymore. We prepared the last meal for the home that morning and set out with mum to the business place.

My sister, the last born was still young at the time, so mum used to arrange foods for her in a plastic basket whenever we were going to the business office. I was the one who cleaned and tidied the basket that morning before arranging food inside it. Then, we set off. As I said, we prepared the last meal that morning and there was no hope for the afternoon. We just became Christians a few years back. We were formally freethinkers after dad abandoned Islam. When we asked mum how we go take chop for the rest of the days, she replied "God will provide."

We got to the office and set to work. Around 9am when my sister said she'll like to eat, we offloaded her food from the basket to give to.her, only to find ₦30 at the base of the basket after packing out the foods. 3 ₦10 new notes. Mints. ₦30 was not small money in 1988. Till today, nobody can explain how that ₦30 got there. We were all dumbfounded that morning and knew it can only be God.

God is infinite. Nothing can limit Him. When He decides to act, He doesn't have 'impossibility' in His dictionary.

Pastor Adeboye's testimony is true. He can't share such a testimony in falsehood. There are Canadian witnesses before whom his credibility may be called to question if he had shared the testimony in deceit.

Pastor E.A Adeboye is not an ordinary man. You need to visit Redemption Camp in Lagos to know more about him. The level of supernatural manifestations in his life is beyond ordinary. Don't take my word for it. Go and verify. You don't know why all men of God in Nigeria and outside respect him. He doesn't shout or make noise. This testimony he shared was shared during a sermon in the church. It was not given to pressmen. You wouldn't have heard anything if it was not relevant to the sermon he was preaching. He didn't share it to brag.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by ariesbull: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2023
EmekaStanley:

ES
bullshit....madness
Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by EmekaStanley: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Great. So great.
FxMasterz:

God bless you brother. I would share an unbelievable testimony I have always kept to myself because people would never believe it if you share it with them.

The year was 1988. I was home from school. It was during the Holidays. My dad had just resigned from his job to float a business jointly with my mum at the time. Dad left money for the home one of those days and travelled. He kept longer than expected on the journey. The money he left us finished and there was nothing for us to live on anymore. We prepared the last meal for the home that morning and set out with mum to the business place.

My sister, the last born was still young at the time, so mum used to arrange foods for her in a plastic basket whenever we were going to the business office. I was the one who cleaned and tidied the basket that morning before arranging food inside it. Then, we set off. As I said, we prepared the last meal that morning and there was no hope for the afternoon. We just became Christians a few years back. We were formally freethinkers after dad abandoned Islam. When we asked mum how we go take chop for the rest of the days, she replied "God will provide."

We got to the office and set to work. Around 9am when my sister said she'll like to eat, we offloaded her food from the basket to give to.her, only to find ₦30 at the base of the basket after packing out the foods. 3 ₦10 new notes. Mints. ₦30 was not small money in 1988. Till today, nobody can explain how that ₦30 got there. We were all dumbfounded that morning and knew it can only be God.

God is infinite. Nothing can limit Him. When He decides to act, He doesn't have 'impossibility' in His dictionary.

Pastor Adeboye's testimony is true. He can't share such a testimony in falsehood. There are Canadian witnesses before whom his credibility may be called to question if he had shared the testimony in deceit.

Pastor E.A Adeboye is not an ordinary man. You need to visit Redemption Camp in Lagos to know more about him. The level of supernatural manifestations in his life is beyond ordinary. Don't take my word for it. Go and verify. You don't know why all men of God in Nigeria and outside respect him. He doesn't shout or make noise. This testimony he shared was shared during a sermon in the church. It was not given to pressmen. You wouldn't have heard anything if it was not relevant to the sermon he was preaching. He didn't share it to brag.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by jaephoenix(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
EmekaStanley:

ES
Hallelujah!
I just want to tap into this anointing from this servant of God.
These miracles are gibberish to the heathen but they happened.
I remember when I was a student. I was dead broke. I wanted to travel home but no transport money. Most people had already traveled, and the few remaining are not my friends. So I could not borrow any money from anyone.
I prayed to God to come to my rescue. I concentrated on the blood of Jesus as I closed my eyes and pleaded for mercy. When I reopened my eyes, guess what?! I was right in my bedroom in my hometown, which was miles away from school. I was so surprised, I rushed out and my mum asked me when I came back, I said I don't know. We hugged. Since then I don't play with testimonies. Indeed the things of the Spirit are foolishness to the heathen
Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by EmekaStanley: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin

jaephoenix:

Hallelujah!
I just want to tap into this anointing from this servant of God.
These miracles are gibberish to the heathen but they happened.
I remember when I was a student. I was dead broke. I wanted to travel home but no transport money. Most people had already traveled, and the few remaining are not my friends. So I could not borrow any money from anyone.
I prayed to God to come to my rescue. I concentrated on the blood of Jesus as I closed my eyes and pleaded for mercy. When I reopened my eyes, guess what?! I was right in my bedroom in my hometown, which was miles away from school. I was so surprised, I rushed out and my mum asked me when I came back, I said I don't know. We hugged. Since then I don't play with testimonies. Indeed the things of the Spirit are foolishness to the heathen
Re: Pa Adeboye And Winter - My Take On It. by jaephoenix(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
EmekaStanley:
grin grin grin

That is how King Sennacherib laughed at his own calamity. Keep laughing. The disaster that awaits those that mock God would surely befall you. Ask Sarah. You don't play with my God, the el-shaddai, God of the Earth. If He can change the weather of a state as big as Colorado, what is teleporting a puny Nigerian like me?

(1) (Reply)

Agents 44 Gunned Down Nigeria Mosque / Aasu Or 3-km Long Church / Nairaland And Doom Predictors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.