Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,243 members, 7,925,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi (33617 Views)

Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos) / Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos / Honda Launches First Unit Of HR-V Assembled In Nigeria - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by BeeNG3: 3:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Empty report

1 Like

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Jcoleworld911: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
Have u driven an INNOSON vehicle before? I've driven both INNOSSON and Nord and I tell you this for free. Nord is a superior brand to INNOSON. Comparing the two is like comapring Mercedes with Keke.

The two no be mates

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yetunde, you have driven Inosson before?🤣

Yetunde why are you like this?🤣

You that’s a conductor at oshodi, meanwhile a minor was raped close to your house, hope you don’t have anything to do with it?🌚

1 Like

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by endsarrrs(f): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2023
porthouse7:
u have poverty mentality, you thing everyone here is broke,same way one obingo waa asking me if I have eaten since morning, me that see 5 mouth on a daily

Lol....it is stereotypical of people like you to always come out to brag on a faceless forum.

Broke-kina-asshole like you!

2 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by porthouse7(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2023
endsarrrs:

Lol....it is stereotypical of people like you to always come out to brag on a faceless forum.

Broke-kina-asshole like you!
obingo
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by endsarrrs(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
porthouse7:
obingo

Obingo

2 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Tito24: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
If I ever would go for a Nigerian made car, NORD would be my choice as it is manufactured in Germany not innoson that from china

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. / Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 / Photo Of A Danfo With Gotv Antenna In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.