Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes (772 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by blamingthedevil: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
LP Governorship Candidate in Bayelsa who scored 905 votes declared himself as Bayelsa State Governor. He described his 905 votes as the only valid votes in the election

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1725220937186840862

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by successmatters(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
If what we saw in the presidential elections are to be taken into consideration, then the man might be right. Rigging in Nigeria is no longer difficult, they just sit down and allocate numbers, I pity those who collected free sunshine and trekking because they thought their votes will count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by TemplarLandry: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
These Hellu Pee scallywags are perpetually senseles.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by TooNoisy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Just like his Oga Peter Obi. He can continue to deceive himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by LeoDeKing: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
This lunatic party again?

With less than a thousand votes, you won a state guber election?

The lunancy the agulu packaged fraud displayed with his third position.

Meanwhile, nairalanders, protect your personal information, criminals are crawling the Internet extracting people's information.

To be forwarned is to be forearmed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by Obiedun(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Labour party of fraud. Evil party of obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by nairavsdollars(f): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wehrey dey disguise

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by yarimo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
And that is obi political party man talking senselessly grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by IgOga(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin

He got the advice from a mad man grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by fkelly(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
He might be right, if the ballot papers are to be scanned individually we might get errors and multiple voting.

Many people will go to jail
Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by Lanretoye(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2023
fkelly:
He might be right, if the ballot papers are to be scanned individually we might get errors and multiple voting.

Many people will go to jail
this ypur sense is not common,i wont say you dont have common sense.

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by ozo13(m): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
this ypur sense is not common,i wont say you dont have common sense.
grin grin
Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by Throwback: 1:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Lunacy is the default mode of LP and her candidates.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by FreeStuffsNG: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2023
blamingthedevil:
LP Governorship Candidate in Bayelsa who scored 905 votes declared himself as Bayelsa State Governor. He described his 905 votes as the only valid votes in the election

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1725220937186840862
He 'won' lateyin wa wink

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by Bobloco: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These Hellu Pee scallywags are perpetually senseles.

I noticed that you no longer dedicate songs

Tinubu's calamitous economic policies have seriously dealt with your ability to dedicate songs and this is just five to six months into the new government
Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by IVORY2009(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2023
successmatters:
If what we saw in the presidential elections are to be taken into consideration, then the man might be right. Rigging in Nigeria is no longer difficult, they just sit down and allocate numbers, I pity those who collected free sunshine and trekking because they thought their votes will count.

The person who came 3rd is now the president of the country, and the supreme court and tribunal declared him the winner, things like this will be the order of the day, in time to come.
Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by blamingthedevil: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

The person who came 3rd is now the president of the country, and the supreme court and tribunal declared him the winner, things like this will be the order of the day, in time to come.

Eluppee south east rigger
Re: I Am The Elected Governor Of Bayelsa - LP Candidate Who Scored 905 Votes by IVORY2009(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Eluppee south east rigger

Emilokun slave

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Prepare A Cheque Of 10 Billion Naira & Apology For Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Man Slams Tinubu Supporters: They Have Sawdust In Their Heads / We Are Still Waiting For The Bitter Lessons They Promised To Teach Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.