Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS (13665 Views)

I Bought This Phone 30500 / Take A Good Look At This Powerbank, Is It Quality? / Who Has Used This Powerbank Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by KingGeedorah(m): 11:53am On Jun 20
The Delta 2 Uses an Xt60 to mc4 adapter to connect to solar

You can purchase one at Araimo site for 16k

I recently bought the Delta 2 and am loving it

Mela112:
Yes I'm considering getting the delta 2 but the solar connector is it mc4 as you said?

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Mela112(m): 7:18am On Jun 21
I just placed order for mine it'll be here in a week if we can talk on phone I got few wuestions
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Mela112(m): 8:24am On Jun 23
KingGeedorah:

would the connector be included with it?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by IndexMode: 11:12am On Jun 23
Good job

Can you share some of the materials you read to understand the technicalities. And the supply plug of those materials. I will DM you.

WithX:

why is he adding up the cost of both charge controller?,
You only need one either the PWN (which is cheaper) or the MPPT. However that 60amp he quoted for the MPPT is too large for your system except you plan to upgrade the system in future, 30amps will do just fine.

Disclaimer, I am not a solar installer just a DIY enthusiast and my system (2.5kva) which i set up two years ago is still up and running giving 24/7 power supply.

With the system I use my deep freezer (300ltrs) and washing machine during the day only, casually use my iron, Tv (LED) up until 11pm and three bulbs and two fans till day break.

The unit comprise of

2* 220 amp 12v batteries
3* 200watt Panel (I added a fairly used 250watt paned just last month)
2.5kva sine wave inverter (not sachet)
30amp MPPT charge controller

All including wires, screw and tapes (excluding the panel i added last month) cost me approximately 560k. No installation cost as it was a DIY from start to finish
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by IndexMode: 12:05pm On Jun 23
Can the Delta 2 power only a 2hp AC overnight. Just this item.

KingGeedorah:

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23
IndexMode:

Powering 2hp is a tall order. The Delta 2 has a 1800w output with up to 2200W allowance for high powered devices. Your 2hp will likely require about 3kw as starting wattage. Then the battery is 1kwh capacity, thus even if your AC powered, it'd only last about 30 minutes.

N. B. You're not going to get any power station that can power your AC through the night.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by IndexMode: 5:31pm On Jun 23
Ok thanks
I'll stick to the status quo. Just hate going outside to switch off the gen when they eventually bring light. Hard to fall asleep again.

Hydronium:

2hp is a tall order. The Delta 2 has a 1800w output with up to 2200W allowance for high powered devices. Your 2hp will likely require about 3kw as starting wattage. Then the battery is 1kwh capacity, thus even if your AC powered, it'd only last about 30 minutes.

N. B. You're not going to get any power station that can power your AC through the night.
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by KingGeedorah(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24
it won't be able to power a 2hp AC unfortnately but the ECOFLOW Delta Pro 3600Wh Power Station, should be able to power a 2hp inverter AC

IndexMode:

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by KingGeedorah(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24
you have to purchase the connector separately as it does not come with the Delta 2

Mela112:
would the connector be included with it?
Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:59pm On Jun 25
Hydronium:

Incidentally you were looking at the price of Delta 2 max. I was referring to 'plain' delta 2. See below. In fact the price just dropped from 800k to 754k.

Ecoflow just produced another one sef. No vex my helpers grin
these things price don come down o. because of competition

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 3:27pm On Jun 25
Debroslink:

Sir, you made a mistake. The pic you uploaded is ecoflow delta 2 MAX, which is far higher than delta 2. There is ecoflow delta 2 whose price (750k) can be compared with yoobao en1200. All the features I posted earlier is for just the delta 2. If I post the features of the delta 2 Max, well make I no spoil market.

As for your own 2kva generator, it's still small compared to delta 2 MAX, 3100w > 2kva. You even confessed that ecoflow battery is very durable which is true. 10 years daily use including 5 years warranty no be moi moi.

sorry. my boss them no vex.

it is actually a very good price at 1.5 million o. omo no be joke.
newer Ecoflow can also be expanded u don't need an engineer. They can do turn by turn charging just like bluetti ep900 to reduce nepa bill.
Im so happy these companies are in Nigeria. I personally begged Ecoflow on their official youtube handle to have a branch here and sell for us in Nigeria. I personally adviced them to sell on jumia. Before now these things were very very expensive especially with importation.
The only problem I have with all solar generators is repair. We don't have repairers here.
In Port Harcourt here when I went to spar and shoprite they don't even know what is a solar generator how much more to repair. I was explaining and explaining.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS by Hydronium(m): 11:16am On Jun 26
Laughnow419:

sorry. my boss them no vex.

it is actually a very good price at 1.5 million o. omo no be joke.
newer Ecoflow can also be expanded u don't need an engineer. They can do turn by turn charging just like bluetti ep900 to reduce nepa bill.
Im so happy these companies are in Nigeria. I personally begged Ecoflow on their official youtube handle to have a branch here and sell for us in Nigeria. I personally adviced them to sell on jumia. Before now these things were very very expensive especially with importation.
The only problem I have with all solar generators is repair. We don't have repairers here.
In Port Harcourt here when I went to spar and shoprite they don't even know what is a solar generator how much more to repair. I was explaining and explaining.

lolol. looks like your prayers have been answered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: Configure Iphone With Glo Gprs Settings / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gtbank Airtime Recharge Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.