Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,310 members, 7,916,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation (70586 Views)

Fans Raise Concerns Over The Health Of Actor, Mr. Ibu After Seeing This Photo. / Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by NovusHomo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_NU0rdTK4

Source: Punch Newspapers

"Celebrity" wen nor get money anbutate im own leg. Nor be lie lie life be dat?
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by mono26: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
you talked as if na u no get sense but u did not know. Do you think u are above this kind of health challenge? lt can happen to anyone anyday especially in diabetic condition. Pls talk responsibly next time. What do u mean by lesson? quote author=sulakishop post=127025942]

Lesson: Use your 5en5e5 If you have any [/quote]
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Adakintroy: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Some months back. He was one of the people disregarding Tinubu. Tinubu is gallant now while Ibu is getting dissected by doctors as parts of his body are packing up.

Must you bring this nonsense politics here. Some of you need to check you mental state.

Everything na through one lens of politics. Na everyone must like tinubu>before.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by ogbe88(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Which feet again? undecided
Stupid kids are here again.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by ogbe88(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Some months back. He was one of the people disregarding Tinubu. Tinubu is gallant now while Ibu is getting dissected by doctors as parts of his body are packing up.
a fool of a took.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by ogbe88(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Mr. Olori. Ibu. grin
U will be thrown under a bus, if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by spartachico(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Really
TemplarLandry:
Mr. Olori. Ibu. grin
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
please what will they do with the leg they cut, will they put it in a freezer or what

And I am wondering, what will happen to a doctor that cut a man's leg for life?
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Abufo: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benwallt:

see this buffoon.........we are all entitled to vote our choice regardless! I wonder what you would have done if an Igbo man won? commit suicide! carry your rubbish outta here! anuofia

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by alobright17(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
iifymena:
Divine healing locate you sir. Amen
So the divine healing waited till one leg is off ? He was busy seeking for divine healing rather than medical that's why his leg is off now .

Wtf is divine healing ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by OyinO: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
iifymena:

Divine healing after amputation? I'm not understanding o.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by OyinO: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benwallt:

You're a bloody molofoko
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Cruzmaster: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benwallt:

Can u listen to urself. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by OyinO: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hard luck
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Abufo:

see this buffoon.........we are all entitled to vote our choice regardless! I wonder what you would have done if an Igbo man won? commit suicide! carry your rubbish outta here! anuofia

Thief
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
OyinO:

You're a bloody molofoko

Arindin
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by UselessBuharist: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
franugo:
lipsrsealed

You don't have to talk throughout the video for God's sake

He shamelessly said let me leave you to watch the video 2 seconds to the end of the video.

I don’t know why they think we want to hear their voices, we can read, we understand for heaven’s sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Benwallt(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Cruzmaster:

Can u listen to urself. May God have mercy on you.

Amen. I need the prayer. Get well Mr Ibu
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by BBIA: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kay25:

Stop the joke cam they wish u that or make i day go ahead of him in 6 feet
Are you from Ghana? 🤔
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Which feet again? undecided

He is not wrong.....
What they amputated was his leg and not his feet
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by chatinent: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jasmine has been controversial tho.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by dabonny(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Mr. Olori. Ibu. grin

Ni'bo l'atun wa jaasi baayii🤷🤷
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by hansomb: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Mikespecialone post=127011304][/quote] d glass is artificial, else the look.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Ajoray: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_NU0rdTK4

Source: Punch Newspapers
Like bro. Been a while I commented on nairaland, but I have to say it's so stupid a YouTuber talking so much on a damn video. Of what essence is ìt?
Like shut up and let the video play
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by eepeepook: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Him doing well is my only concern.
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by sulakishop(m): 2:04am On Nov 19, 2023
Diabetes or not, I have seen worst. I insist, apply 5en5e5 if you have any...

mono26:
you talked as if na u no get sense but u did not know. Do you think u are above this kind of health challenge? lt can happen to anyone anyday especially in diabetic condition. Pls talk responsibly next time. What do u mean by lesson? quote author=sulakishop post=127025942]

Lesson: Use your 5en5e5 If you have any
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by AFONJACOW(m): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:
you don't know what tomorrow might look for u and Ur miserable family
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Dshocker(m): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2023
iifymena:

His foot has been amputated, so i don't know the healing you are talking about 🤷
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Dshocker(m): 2:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Disregarding Tinubu in what way, abi you just want to talk
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by TheSuperX(m): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Speedy recovery MR IBU
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by Voiceofthestree: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Are you Human being at all
Re: Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation by justmondris: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Benwallt:

It's a pity you don't have remorse. Now I see why you are still supporting Tinubu. You guys are shameless and evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.