Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:26 AM

Identity Fraud - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Identity Fraud (17424 Views)

Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' / Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 1:27am On Aug 09
Identity Fraud

Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 5:52am On Aug 09
One passage that speaks of the Benjiman origins of the Franks can be found in Geoffrey of Monmouth's Historia Regum Britanniae, a 12th-century history of Britain. In this passage, Geoffrey writes that the Franks were descended from the Trojans who survived the fall of Troy and who migrated to Gaul, the region in modern-day France where the Franks first settled.
"After the Trojans had been expelled from the city of Troy, some of them sailed into the Tyrrhenian Sea, and some to Italy, and some to the Gaul. The Gauls in that time were called Troyans."

Another passage that refers to the Benjiman origins of the Franks is found in the 9th-century work Historia Brittonum by Nennius, a Welsh cleric and historian. In this passage, Nennius writes that the Franks were descended from a grandson of the biblical Benjamin, who was one of the sons of the patriarch Jacob.
"The father of the Franks was named Francio, who lived three hundred and fifty-two years after the flood, and had ten sons, the youngest of whom was Pepin the King, whom some call Pepin of Troy."
Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 6:57am On Aug 09
Identity Fraud
Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 4:31am On Aug 10
I have lived under a many guises and many names but always me.

Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 4:00pm On Aug 10
Identity Fraud

Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 5:38am On Aug 12
Stolen Legacy
Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 3:50pm On Aug 12
Clovis the first unified king of the Franks

Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 3:50pm On Aug 13
The dynasty of Castille, which ruled the Kingdom of Castille in what is now modern-day Spain, had ties to the Merovingian and Carolingian Franks. The Merovingians were a dynasty of Frankish kings who ruled a large portion of present-day France and Germany in the 5th to 8th centuries. The Carolingians, who succeeded the Merovingians, ruled a vast empire in Western and Central Europe in the 8th to 9th centuries.

Re: Identity Fraud by GodisStriking: 6:22pm On Aug 13
The Leonese dynasty, which ruled the Kingdom of Leon in what is now modern-day Spain, also traces its lineage back to the Franks. The Leonese kingdom was established in the early 9th century by the Frankish nobleman Alphonse I, who was a descendant of the Merovingian Franks. The Leonese dynasty ruled the kingdom of Leon until it merged with the Kingdom of Castille in the late 12th century to form the Kingdom of Spain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) / Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth / Ice Prince Denied His Son Because He Was Unsure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.