Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action (19328 Views)

Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Minatouchiha(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
For once, this one head correct. That is a strong allegation and might have some truth in it. What about the other party? Why hasn't he said anything since?
Will is in all sorts of mess these days. This is what comes with celebrity life. Reason I'm so scared of it.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Revolva(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

One of the rituals of fame and wealth is homosexuality

It's part of illuminati

Why else did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah without any Generation left

50cent was kissing Eminem.... a whole Rap kings

Children must be limited and restricted to entertainment content, many are diabolic

and you believed this happened...shame bro....these are modified pictures and even the 2nd photo u posted is AI generated...LOL..

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by zedman1(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

It's part of illuminati

Children must be limited and restricted to entertainment content, many are diabolic

Do not believe everything you see online. Those pictures were photoshopped and used by French Montana to diss 50 cent, that's all. The second picture no even follow.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Casham: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2023
I still do not understand what gives people to think a person's personal choice is their business. I f he's gay, so what? Live, and Let's live. Sue that bastard!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Lifestone(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2023
silvoclaira:
No Smoke without fire
You've never been to nightclubs. This your wrong proverb don stale
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Blazadenise(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2023
Before nko, if naa you wont you deny it.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by StraightGaay: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2023
luminouz:
I don't understand what's the issue with this homosexuality and being tied to illuminati or whatever.

Shebi na poo-hole. Which power dey poo-hole that makes you rich once dem don chukuchuku you?

I don't know about y'all but there is nothing as sweet as a girl's cum on your dick and that feeling of grabbing a girl's huge ass during doggy and firing away? Epic.

What men see in poo-hole is a PhD topic biko.
Way of initiation, going against nature.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by kingthreat(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Shut up Jada. You frustrated Will so bad that he had to bendover and take it from the rear.
You are the destruction of this wonderful handsome soul lipsrsealed
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by StraightGaay: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Casham:
I still do not understand what gives people to think a person's personal choice is their business. I f he's gay, so what? Live, and Let's live. Sue that bastard!!!
Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by kingthreat(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

It's part of illuminati

Stop that shit. 50 Cents aint gay. Stop using manipulated images to pass your conspiracy theories.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Luckysbab: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oga no be useless gossip oooo,this rumor has been going on even between both even before the assistant said shit. Even Duane's ex wife Tisha Campbell and Duane's friend's ex wife Lisa Raye cryptically outed both,Lisa said Duane stole her hubby and Tisha said her hubby just wasn't straight but the black community, mostly Will's fans came for her head back then,boss if you know,you know

It is well. That guy just lucky to be good actor. Him personal life no be am altogether. Him no even be good papa.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by erniok(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

It's part of illuminati

That pix is photographed. It was started by french Montana.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Incognito9: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

It's part of illuminati

The picture was Photoshop
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by kaymart: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
blackmantis:

It seems the guy just played her last card. She would have preferred to be the one to break the news.

What a messed up family.
💯

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Casham: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2023
StraightGaay:
Are you gay?
Nope! I find even the idea disgusting. But who am I to determine that for another person? I have learned to respect people's choices and anything that's love cannot be bad.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by StraightGaay: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Casham:
Nope! I find even the idea disgusting. But who am I to determine that for another person? I have learned to respect people's choices and anything that's love cannot be bad.
That what a gay would say.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by wittywriter: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2023
silvoclaira:
No Smoke without fire
The right analogy is No fire without smoke.

Wittyness.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by luminouz(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Even straight people have anal sex,y'all seriously have a conservative view of how sex should look like

I don't know what you talking about. I do pussy not poo-hole. Take your shiit elsewhere,pûnk!!!

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Flamemignon1(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2023
luminouz:

I don't know what you talking about. I do pussy not poo-hole. Take your shiit elsewhere,pûnk!!!
Ok,you will never know until you try
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Ok,you will never know until you try

Thanks. The only thing I wanna try right now is Hot pounded yam with egusi soup! You got some?
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Flamemignon1(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2023
luminouz:

Thanks. The only thing I wanna try right now is Hot pounded yam with egusi soup! You got some?
I can send it your way,let me see your BBC first
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by luminouz(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I can send it your way,let me see your BBC first
Werey!!!
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Joshmuch: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2023
blackmantis:

It seems the guy just played her last card. She would have preferred to be the one to break the news.

What a messed up family.
u got the gist. The guy uses her last card now nobody will listen to her interviews again cos nothing new again to talk about
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2023
Jada Pinkett is always looking for ways to make life hard for Will. Na her husband them accuse. She run go dey talk.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by naijapikin2(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2023
I have nothing to say.

The whole thread is PINKETIZED😏😏😏
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Farfalla(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Jada be like - Only I am allowed to fk wills shit up. Never forget that
shocked shocked
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Casham: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
StraightGaay:
That what a gay would say.
and I really wish everyone else would say the same. Let them be.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by StraightGaay: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Casham:
and I wish everyone else would say the same. Let them be.
Everyone is not gay, just you and few others.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by elonize(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7910909/smith-gay-caught-him-duane

VANGUARD
but if na Nigeria here.u go c our useless celebs or wealthy ppo using police to intimidate
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action by Flamemignon1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
luminouz:

Werey!!!
I'm confused,I said I want to see your BBC news story first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legendary Singer David Bowie Dies At 69 / Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn / DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.