Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,288 members, 7,960,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Excellent Content Writer/ Sales Writing-email Copies & Product Description. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excellent Content Writer/ Sales Writing-email Copies & Product Description. (66 Views)

U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu’s Drug Dealing, Money L / A Copywriter Needed To Do Your Product Description On Amazon And Facebook? / Automatic Screw Machine Process Description (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Content Writer/ Sales Writing-email Copies & Product Description. by patiencenewman2: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Are you on the lookout for a talented copywriter for your products and services?

And also swamped with lots of writing gigs and need someone to outsource to?

If you're in any of the categories above, then you need a proficient writer.

Quality content is meant to be articulate, precise, informative and compelling enough to drive sales.

The target is for the reader to focus the prime motivators onto your offer and to become convinced that buying from you is the next thing they need to do before anything else.

My name is Igbo Patience and I am skilled in sales writing including Ad Copies, Email Copies & Product descriptions. I offer you content that are well composed, authentic, error free, plagiarism free copies, and well structured articles.

I am committed to creating unique content, expanding businesse's clientele through lucid and engaging copies, while promoting brand voice.

Get copies that are affordable and meet client's demand.
Here at your service!!
You can reach me via whatsapp:
+234 703 225 9560.

(1) (Reply)

The Versatility Of Cushion Cut Diamonds / PTD Of NUPENG Is Not Embarking On Any Form Of Protests / Exploring High Quality Extrusion Profiles In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.