Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Mermaid War (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mermaid War (Chapter 1) (263 Views)

The Mermaid Princess - Feather's Stories / The Mermaid With A Golden Voice ( Episode 1) / The Mermaid Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mermaid War (Chapter 1) by Storymack: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Long time ago their was a scientist who doubted whether mermaid really existed.he did a research about mermaid but couldn't find any evidence.the scientist,who went by the name Richard, even sent the see divers to go and investigate with all their efforts but couldn't find anything.

"Do mermaid really exists,or am I hallucinating, I have to find out the thruth,i want to be the best scientist in the world,I want Dickson to respect me", Richard said angrily.richard and Dickson were enemies,they have been competing on whom would discover about mermaid, with all the evidence, and be the best scientist in the world. One day, Richard paid one of the best sea divers to go deep in the sea so that he could find out anything about mermaid.

"Ricky, I will pay you any amount that you want, so long as you bring me any evidence about mermaid, you can go with a water proof camera, take a picture or video", Richard said as he got out of his lab." Mr Richard, what are you talking about, does mermaid really exists? I only read in books, but am doubting if I will find, because I don't know how they look like, people explains them differently", out of fear, Rocky explained."

Rocky do want money? You know am going to pay you any amount that you would want and this is the only source of living you have, you can't survive in Paris without money, right? So think about it", Richard convinced.rocky,who was very handsome by then, very long and cute black hair, thought for a moment,then replied." It's okay tommorow morning,I will be here, so you can give me the necessary and dive in the Sea", Rocky said leaving the room.richard was happy by the answer, and knew that his mission had been completed.

"Anna, I will be out for two days or so", Rocky said as he got home." Where will you be going brother," Anna eagerly asked as she gave her brother a cold drink." I am going to have a mission,I mean.. Anna it's a very great deal, if I succeed, we are going to be reach."

TO Be Continued
https://storymack.com.ng/the-mermaid-war-chapter-2/

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Account Needed Asap / A Nigerian Romance Book I Can't Remember The Title Or Author / How To Gain Mastery In Life Vol 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.