Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,446 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

It pains them when you move on. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It pains them when you move on. (1429 Views)

It Pains Me To Accept That I'm Training Girls For Others To Lash / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / It Pains Me....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2023
I asked a girl out last year and she plainly told me that I am not her type.
I tried again and she said " I don't love you"
The third time I tried, she said I am not her spec and she can never date me.

I moved on.

Do you know that ever since I moved on and stopped calling this girl, she has told everyone that are our mutual friends that I tried to rape her?
It didn't stop there, this girl takes pleasure in badmouthing me. Like it's her calling. She says terrible things about me.

There was a time she told one of our friends (a lady) that I am a very bad person. That I have been longing to sleep with her but she rejected me severally and that I just like to use girls and dump them.
If she discovers that I am in talking terms with a girl, she will find a way to get close to the girl and poison her mind against me.

When it came to my notice that she tried to get between I and my new friend, I tried to call but couldn't find her number so one evening, I asked a friend of hers to give me her number. Her friend asked her if she should give me her [the girl's] number. She told her friend not give me the number that she doesn't want anything to do with an evil person like me (her friend told me everything in confidentiality).
I didn't bother again and said no problem. Only for this girl to call early the following morning and asked me why I wanted her number. She sounded so sweet on phone as if she hasn't done anything bad. I was shocked!
I didn't even tell her I heard about the atrocities she has committed against me. I just acted cool and ended the call.

Honestly, I don't know what I did to this girl other than simply moving on after being rejected.

2 Likes

Re: It pains them when you move on. by MatrixReloaded: 1:40am On Nov 18, 2023
jeromestarks:
I asked a girl out last year and she plainly told me that I am not her type.
I tried again and she said " I don't love you"
The third time I tried, she said I am not her spec and she can never date me.

I moved on.

Do you know that ever since I moved on and stopped calling this girl, she has told everyone that are our mutual friends that I tried to rape her?
It didn't stop there, this girl takes pleasure in badmouthing me. Like it's her calling. She says terrible things about me.

There was a time she told one of our friends (a lady) that I am a very bad person. That I have been longing to sleep with her but she rejected me severally and that I just like to use girls and dump them.
If she discovers that I am in talking terms with a girl, she will find a way to get close to the girl and poison her mind against me.

When it came to my notice that she tried to get between I and my new friend, I tried to call but couldn't find her number so one evening, I asked a friend of hers to give me her number. Her friend asked her if she should give me her [the girl's] number. She told her friend not give me the number that she doesn't want anything to do with an evil person like me (her friend told me everything in confidentiality).
I didn't bother again and said no problem. Only for this girl to call early the following morning and asked me why I wanted her number. She sounded so sweet on phone as if she hasn't done anything bad. I was shocked!
I didn't even tell her I heard about the atrocities she has committed against me. I just acted cool and ended the call.

Honestly, I don't know what I did to this girl other than simply moving on after being rejected.
You dey whine me. You request for number and eventually the devil called herself and u r simping around. What happen to your vocal cord. šŸ˜•

2 Likes

Re: It pains them when you move on. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:13am On Nov 18, 2023
You are overthinking it OP. I can only imagine how much of your valuable time you have devoted to this kind of low-hanging priority. Move on and move on to more rewarding opportunities, relationships and life goals.

If I am in your shoes, the only thing that I will ever query is how did I get to meet and get emotionally entangled with someone giving you this kind of heartache, learn the vital lessons and move on to ensure I don't repeat the same mistakes.

There are some things we permit that can help us attract folks going in same direction we are going in life. You must keep evaluating yourself. If you love a girl who you alleged to be this toxic , haba, then there's something about you that attracts toxic people like her. At least her own toxicity is obvious to you unlike toxic, hate-filled, insolent, barbaric narcissists on Nairaland and other social media platforms who hide on social media to insult, cyberbully and criminally defame innocent people but pretend in real life to be nice people.

Just free her and free your mind enough not to ever even think of whatever she says. And if you still want her despite the red flags you have seen, it's still your decision to make. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 2:24am On Nov 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You dey whine me. You request for number and eventually the devil called herself and u r simping around. What happen to your vocal cord. šŸ˜•
Na why u dey attack me like that. I will slap you.

But wait, waiting u go do if Na you?
Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 2:27am On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are overthinking it OP. I can only imagine how much of your valuable time you have devoted to this kind of low-hanging priority. Move on and move on to more rewarding opportunities, relationships and life goals.

If I am in your shoes, the only thing that I will ever query is how did I get to meet and get emotionally entangled with someone giving you this kind of heartache, learn the vital lessons and move on to ensure I don't repeat the same mistakes.

There are some things we permit that can help us attract folks going in same direction we are going in life. You must keep evaluating yourself. If you love a girl who you alleged to be this toxic , haba, then there's something about you that attracts toxic people like her. At least her own toxicity is obvious to you unlike toxic, hate-filled, insolent, barbaric narcissists on Nairaland and other social media platforms who hide on social media to insult, cyberbully and criminally defame innocent people but pretend in real life to be nice people.

Just free her and free your mind enough not to ever even think of whatever she says. And if you still want her despite the red flags you have seen, it's still your decision to make. All the best.
See as u take style insult me and still try to be nice. U be bad guy ahswear.
Re: It pains them when you move on. by MatrixReloaded: 2:53am On Nov 18, 2023
jeromestarks:

Na why I dey attack me like that I will slap you.

But wait, waiting u go do if Na you?
Key board warrior like salowmir
Re: It pains them when you move on. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2023
Summary of everything I read here is
1. You have not moved on, you're still inlove with her.
2. You need validation from us to ask her out.

Bro, do wetin you wan do.

2 Likes

Re: It pains them when you move on. by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2023
I only approached ladies once and that's all.....
Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Key board warrior like salowmir
I will slap you oooo
Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I only approached ladies once and that's all.....
Some ladies will hang around and simp until you ask them out again only to reject you again. At a time, it will turn to play and you won't take her serious again. Then she will get frustrated.
Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Summary of everything I read here is
1. You have not moved on, you're still inlove with her.
2. You need validation from us to ask her out.

Bro, do wetin you wan do.

You go just dey do anyhow.
Waitin dey dia if you talk your mind? Ehhh? You this son of mine.
Re: It pains them when you move on. by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2023
Exactly oooo, all those ones are confused and many of them will end up marrying men that marrying the guys that will beat the hell outta them that's why you see many of them in marriages are living in regret....
jeromestarks:

Some ladies will hang around and simp until you ask them out again only to reject you again. At a time, it will turn to play and you won't take her serious again. Then she will get frustrated.
Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Exactly oooo, all those ones are confused and many of them will end up marrying men that marrying the guys that will beat the hell outta them that's why you see many of them in marriages are living in regret....
Omo na so one girl play with my love one year like that ooo. This girl dey sex chat with another guy and dey even visit the guy.
As I discover, na so I text am say make she remain with the guy since she like am.

The girl carry the text wey I send show all my family members but dem no even send her cuz dem know di kind person wey I be - I no dey drag woman.

After like two years, this girl don born for one driver like dat. Him con send her away. Her mother even hate dey pikin wey dey girl born like shit.
Now like this , d girl get high BP, toilet infection, kidney stone, breast cancer and malaria.
If u see her ehhhh, you go vomit. She just dey smell like latrine.

Di day wey she visit me, I cook indomie give her. If u see as she dey eat am ehhh...like person wey neva see food before.

1 Like

Re: It pains them when you move on. by lyriclekidd(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
You dy waste time untop woman wey no go love you but your money, you toast woman three times for this time and age? That three times fit be in the span of like 6 months. Omo šŸ˜–
Re: It pains them when you move on. by FitCorper: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Donā€™t mind dem jare. They just want to be time wasters. Why stress someone you feel? That was how my ex was messaging me days ago using ā€œdearā€ ā€œdearā€ upandan. I just warned immediately to stop all those fake show of care. Iā€™ve found my wife already and I wonā€™t jeopardize my future with her for anything. I pray you meet your better half sooner than u tink, then will u realize thereā€™s no gain in jumping from yansh to yansh. Na so destiny take de follow yanshes go.

1 Like

Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
lyriclekidd:
You dy waste time untop woman wey no go love you but your money, you toast woman three times for this time and age? That three times fit be in the span of like 6 months. Omo šŸ˜–
I dey yansh other girls even as I dey toast her.
Re: It pains them when you move on. by jeromestarks: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
FitCorper:
Donā€™t mind dem jare. They just want to be time wasters. Why stress someone you feel? That was how my ex was messaging me days ago using ā€œdearā€ ā€œdearā€ upandan. I just warned immediately to stop all those fake show of care. Iā€™ve found my wife already and I wonā€™t jeopardize my future with her for anything. I pray you meet your better half sooner than u tink, then will u realize thereā€™s no gain in jumping from yansh to yansh. Na so destiny take de follow yanshes go.

Ex calling you "dear"?
No be witch be that?
She san spoil your marriage neh fa.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Go Too Far-Woman Cuts Off Friend For Taking Banga Soup To Husband's Office / Why Are Botswana People So Cool / How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.