Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

"There Is No Such Thing As A Witchcraft Bird," The Lady Says, Revealing How Ign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Is No Such Thing As A Witchcraft Bird," The Lady Says, Revealing How Ign (319 Views)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is No Such Thing As A Witchcraft Bird," The Lady Says, Revealing How Ign by Palevu: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2023
The ex-wife of well-known Nigerian artist Toni Payne has made remarks regarding the lack of knowledge among Nigerians, letting them know that a "witchcraft bird" does not exist.

This happened after Anderson Pascal, a Facebook user, shared pictures of what appeared to be a "witchcraft bird" that was meant to murder her.

She claimed on Facebook that God prayed against the powers of witchcraft and killed the bird on her behalf.

When Toni Payne saw this, she took to Instagram to let everyone know that there is no such thing as it.

https://www.gistus.ng/2023/11/there-is-no-such-thing-as-witchcraft.html

Re: "There Is No Such Thing As A Witchcraft Bird," The Lady Says, Revealing How Ign by victorclean(f): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2023
Na them them dey defend themselves from exposure
Re: "There Is No Such Thing As A Witchcraft Bird," The Lady Says, Revealing How Ign by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2023
See harmless Dove 🕊️ tagged evil, maybe the innocent birds is struck by cold but some people are daft to see how nature or climate change is affecting the bird of the sky
Re: "There Is No Such Thing As A Witchcraft Bird," The Lady Says, Revealing How Ign by Bigseven(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2023
Actually ignorance is what makes people see creatures as evil.
Does evil exist? Yes it does.
Can it possesses anything? Yes it can including non living things.
Solution: Let’s pray always and reject anything that seems possess around us and the spirit lives them.
Let’s save the wildlife before they go extinction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

California Secretary Of State Installed As Queen Mother Of Ayawaso In Ga North M / “you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God / Mpumi Bbmzanzi Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.