Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,177 members, 7,977,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:18 AM

Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out (441 Views)

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by Kayzz34: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N79H8sFJQ0?si=xn5kYJI2qfaEDwHU

Failed BBL Surgery: I'm tired of staying in the hospital - Jay Boogie cries out.

1 Like

Re: Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by RepoMan007: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Lol. That's how dsome women stay in hospitals. You wanted to be one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2023
You are tired of staying in the hospital, why not take the kill pill and go to your eternal home, where you will find lasting peace? Na person send you message?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by DatIgalaDude: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
May the will of God be done in your life.
undecided

You go stay there tire.
Re: Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by oyatz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Spirited Nigerians should raise funds to help this young man that went astray but now back to his senses.

1 Like

Re: Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by kokoA(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
oyatz:
Spirited Nigerians should raise funds to help this young man that went astray but now back to his senses.
yansh upliftment correction funds...
Re: Failed BBL Surgery: I'm Tired Of Staying In The Hospital - Jay Boogie Cries Out by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2023

(1)

As A People, We Derive An Almost Insane Joy From Bad News-Reno / Where's Dangote Refinery? / Which Of These Contributed Most To Inflation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.