Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32580 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by chistiana(f): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2006
Na waooooooo just because of this Nigeria Female rapper,
some people wanna kill their self.

Why dont u guys Listen to the words, thats the main thing not the beat or the way they shew their mouth lol, u gat to listen to the real thing.

well am not gonna vote now when am ready i will do that
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by angelz(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2006
Give it up 4 Wierd M C, Sasha n Bouqui. They are d boom, as aranged.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by rhamz: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2006
There was a time it was Weird MC then later Sasha seemed 2 be d best female rapper cos she was d only known female 9ja rapper for so long,after a long while of releasing her hit single(Ewa bami Jo) notthing new has been heard from her.So how can she be d best frm 1 song? Who says Weird MC still raps? Check out her Ijo ya album cool Now we ave got female rappers like blaize ,sheeba ,bouqui, kemistry etc who are very good and ave got individual styles but i think Bouqui is d best 4 now wink
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Bamiprof(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2006
Bouqui is the best among them all because she has the fundamentals of rap(beat) followed by weird mc but sasha to me is nothing she has occupied herself with eating chocolates and all those stuffs.She came on stage to spoil dare flow at the channel o award.For Kemistry i love the way she spits.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by babadee(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2006
sasha and buoqui
weird anit no rapper, she's an entertainer
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2006
How come nobody thought of BLAISE? , she is one hot female rapper too
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2006
@every1

i said it b4 and am gonna say it again

B L A I S E

blazes the trail while

O T H E R S

follow
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by kaydee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2006
For now,it's Blaise,then Sasha.They switch on and on like that. Bouqui is tight too but neva got the time to feel her. I heard bout one Luscious too.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2006
@ Kaydee, the fact that you aint got time to feel her does not mean she should be compared to Sasha,

Sasha used to, but she is no more,

Okay
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ace1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2006
yea i think sasha is da best but afta listening 2 d song blaise did with freestyle i would tag her d best.quite a pity she's not on ur list.Just check these two lines out
"'without strenght u no fit fight
Na we get bragging rights"'
Blaise is da best though she is not on ur list
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by samsick: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2006
Bouqui is the best no doubt.But for dance track freak they would rather go 4 d likes of Sasha,Weird Mc.Listen 2 Bouqui's album & tell me am wrong.Bouqui is dat kind of rapper u can compare 2 our male rappers.For a vice i will go for Queen Change and then Blaize.peace out
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by kinzolic(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2006
Bouqui's tight no doubt,sasha relaxed i shld say cos she was d only female rapper b4 but rite nw i think blaise rules u jst need 2 listen dis babe o (also featured in freestle's bragging rite)n mind u her voice is almost similar 2 bouqui's
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Mystique(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2006
My fav is Blaise, I think Wierd MC is good, but Sasha is a lil overrated!!! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2006
yeah! sasha was like the first to come out in that style.

Weid mc isnt that good; Ijo ya is great but weird mc aint! lets not mix both
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by stillkay(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2006
Sasha is the hottest !!!

When you talk about hottest female rapper.

Kemistry shit was tight though,but u can't compare.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2006
It sure is Blaise
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2006
"U gon' nid a blaise 2 blaise it, u're gon nid a free 2 save ya." Her delivery was top notch
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2006
In braggin' rites she provd she was d illest on d mic. She not only establishd herself as a rapper but also as lyricist.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2006
Next 2 Blaise is BOUQUI. She's good 2. These 2 av provd that Sasha is not as good as she's acclaimed 2 be.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2006
She's good 2.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2006
These 2 av provd that Sasha is not as good as she's acclaimed 2 be.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Arogz(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2006
Funny enuf, Kemistry, Blaise and Sasha all feature in a song coming out on Dj Jimmy Jatt's album later this year. I listened to it on Kemistry's vibe and it wasn't taht bad. They all did their thing and kemistry was particularly tite.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Theodora(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2006
[flash=200,200]http://From your list there is no denying that
Bouqui is the Best rapper, that girl has got some flow in her sort of like Eve
Weird MC is aight too, Kemistry not bad but Sasha!!! that girl has got nothing
She can't even freestyle a wrap she already has in her album, imagine an artiste forgetting her own lines!! she sucks for a rapper she is soooooooo overrated[/flash]
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Deprinz(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2006
i think they're all tight in there own way but Bouqui is off tha hook. Sasha has the game wen she wants it but that sister needs to drop joints more regularly than she does presently.
And big ups Naija flavour is here to stay, Sister kip doin ya thing
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gz: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2006
It used to be sasha but bouqui is doing a very good job. I'll go for bouqui.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2006
Aiight y'all, now the issue of categorizing comes in ,

Lets do it this way. Its gonna be a voting thing and the nomination and nominees are listed below:

DANCEHALL/PARTY : WIERD MC
HARDCORE-GOSPEL: BOUQUI
SOFTCORE/PARTY: SASHA
PURE HARDCORE: BLAISE
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2006
It is BOUQUI without a doubt!!!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bioye(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2006
Thanks to Seun, Blaise has now been added to the poll list. So, Blaise fans, start voting. You've got a lot of catching up to do. For the record, my vote went to Sasha. Peace out.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2006
B L A I S E

THATS THE
DEFINITION OF A
RAPPER
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2006
B L A I S E

THATS THE
DEFINITION OF A
RAPPER
B L A I S E

THATS THE
DEFINITION OF A
RAPPER
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2006
B L A I S E

THATS THE
DEFINITION OF A
RAPPER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Drummer Or Keyboadist/pianist In Nigeria ? / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.