Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game (1417 Views)

How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes / Jandor Speak On How Chinedu Gbadebo Emerge And The Role Of Chameleon Bode George / EXPOSED: How Chinedu Obidigwe Used A Fake Company's Name To Dupe An APGA Chiefta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by oyatz(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2023
One of the problems with Gbadebo is that HE TALKS TOO MUCH.

If you want to gain power, learn when and how to talk. You can't be on Social Media tweeting everyday and say you want power, because you are likely to say things that will not go down well with many people, thereby creating more enemies than friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by blackboy(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2023
Those castigating Chinedu or whatever his Yoruba name is has just joined those saying Lagos is no man's land.
Truth is he is Yoruba and from Lagos though his mother is from another part of the country. Not being able to speak Yoruba don't make him non Yoruba. I can show you 101 Igbos, igalas etc that speak fluent perfect Yoruba does that make them Yoruba.
Free the guy
Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by Goodvibes007: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2023
blackboy:
Those castigating Chinedu or whatever his Yoruba name is has just joined those saying Lagos is no man's land.
Truth is he is Yoruba and from Lagos though his mother is from another part of the country. Not being able to speak Yoruba don't make him non Yoruba. I can show you 101 Igbos, igalas etc that speak fluent perfect Yoruba does that make them Yoruba.
Free the guy
Speaking the language doesn't make you a Yoruba - agreed. There are many Ibadan ibos that speak better Yoruba than a lot of Yoruba people.

Back to Gbadebo. He is Yoruba, BUT he doesn't act like one. Yorubas would say Iwalewa. GRV's iwa is so bad that it's strange and confusing at the same time. e.g. I have never seen or met a Yoruba person that uses tribal slur on his own people until GRV showed up on the scene.

4 Likes

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by OAFMods: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2023
Even when the oloriburuku cursed Igbo mothered fool declared he doesn't think in Yoruba with his Yoruba e Didi because he did not say e dide !

blackboy:
Free the guy

2 Likes

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by successmatters(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. Chinedu is now a "real Lagosian" ba? You people are comical. Just show me anyone in the names he was dropping for divide-and-conquer clout who cannot speak Yoruba.

Every omo ale born into a so-called 'Lagos Family' is a real Lagosian even when they hate and mock Yorubas, praise IPOB and "don't think in Yoruba"?

Go and run to be London Mayor after revelation comes out you stated "I don't think in caucasian" or "I don't think in Black people" to then hide behind being a real London or cockney family. The bullcrap some of you come out with is just asinine.

GRV came out with so much offensive garbage that shows he deeply hates and resents the Yorubas, the major ethnic group in Lagos, but it is only to you and your kinsmen who will argue all his offensive antics makes him perfect candidate to lead Lagos. We are not fooled. We know why you all desperately want Chinedu in Lagos State House.

So you hated him because the igbos loved him?
Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by TopBanter: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

No. Igbos, a few anyway, like the the old man beaten and harassed in the SE for voting Tinubu, can and do like Yoruba candidates.

I detest Chinedu because he is openly hateful, bigoted and intolerant. He does not hide his hatred for Yorubas yet wants to lead Lagos. I doubt your sort has ever experienced politics in sophisticated nations.

In those places, even the most mild utterance of Chinedu would have seen Labour expel and replace him instantly talk less of the many repellent revelations about him.

UK home Secretary, Suella Braverman, just got sacked last week. Go and compare the innocuous statement that got her sacked with the extremely repellent display of bigotry, such as shown below, that is a worrying norm for Chinedu.

Of course, as a Yoruba, I should be supportive of Chinedu being my Governor. You people are something else. Talk to me when you find a Jew that loves and support Hitler.

4 Likes

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by Corn247: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

Why do you igbos always support unreasonable human being? What makes chinedu better than sanwo olu?

This is the same reason your region is deserted because you lacked the brain to vote in reasonable human being, you will be wasting your time if you think you can force your useless ways on yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
jahsharon:
Shey Rhodes nah Yoruba name ni, abi Vivour nah Oduduwa name?

Rhodes-Vivour, Savage, Phillips, e.t.c. are Sierra Leone and Brazilian Slaves dumped at Lagos water front by the Whitemen after the abolition of slave trade.

However, because they have lived with we Omoluabis, we have indoctrinate them into our culture and traditions. Nonetheless, any Vagabond among them that shows his true colour as a useless slave born by bastard parents, such Vagabond will be told the history of his slave grandparents.

Even those with natives name such as Adele,obanikoro,sarumi, Thomas,ojora,oluwa and kosoko wouldn't say such words

1 Like

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by seunmsg(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:
Has Lagos ever been governed by a real Lagosian?

Even an Igbo man was a governor in Lagos but the real Lagosians are being prevented. It's not fair.

Rhodes Vivour is not a real Lagosian. The great grandfather of Gbadebo was a returnee slave who simply settled in Lagos. Rhodes Vivour is not a Yoruba name but the name of the slave master he worked for in Brazil or America.

3 Likes

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by successmatters(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2023
TopBanter:

No. Igbos, a few anyway, like the the old man beaten and harassed in the SE for voting Tinubu, can and do like Yoruba candidates.

I detest Chinedu because he is openly hateful, bigoted and intolerant. He does not hide his hatred for Yorubas yet wants to lead Lagos. I doubt your sort has ever experienced politics in sophisticated nations.

In those places, even the most mild utterance of Chinedu would have seen Labour expel and replace him instantly talk less of the many repellent revelations about him.

UK home Secretary, Suella Braverman, just got sacked last week. Go and compare the innocuous statement that got her sacked with the extremely repellent display of bigotry, such as shown below, that is a worrying norm for Chinedu.

Of course, as a Yoruba, I should be supportive of Chinedu being my Governor. You people are something else. Talk to me when you find a Jew that loves and support Hitler.

Your hate filled mind is restless 😕
Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by DesChyko: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

Your hate filled mind is restless 😕

Well, such negative energy based on false foundation is never sustained for long. The brain eventually resets in the face of reality.

1 Like

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by stuffs2002: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
abdeefggh:

Really fcvked up! To him, the slave returnees are the real Lagosians and they should be the governor while Ijebus and Aworis who owns the majority of Lagos lands of today should be their slaves.

The dense boy also supported burning of the state he wanted to govern OPENLY grin

Gbarebo is a very unintelligent person.

The slave returnees were insignificant in population as compared to the original Lagos indigenes.
The only advantage the slave returnees had back then that propelled them forward was that they were already exposed to western education and western ways and they used that to their advantage.

3 Likes

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by stuffs2002: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
jahsharon:
Shey Rhodes nah Yoruba name ni, abi Vivour nah Oduduwa name?

Rhodes-Vivour, Savage, Phillips, e.t.c. are Sierra Leone and Brazilian Slaves dumped at Lagos water front by the Whitemen after the abolition of slave trade.

However, because they have lived with we Omoluabis, we have indoctrinate them into our culture and traditions. Nonetheless, any Vagabond among them that shows his true colour as a useless slave born by bastard parents, such Vagabond will be told the history of his slave grandparents.

This is exactlybwhat the bastad Gbarebo needa to know.

I am a northwrner and i beleive Gbadebo is being extreemly foolish by insulting the Yorubas he hopes to govern.

2 Likes

Re: How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game by wolesmile(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:
Has Lagos ever been governed by a real Lagosian?

Even an Igbo man was a governor in Lagos but the real Lagosians are being prevented. It's not fair.

So Jakande was not a Lagosian, abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's Son Gay Practices Came To Light / Mend Attacks Shell's Bonga Offshore Platform / 3 Students Killed In Inter-varsity Campus War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.