Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? (176 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by insidelife22(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Hey brethren
I can't say am near anything worthy of been called holy.the rate at which people are normalizing abomination is alarming.finding reason to justify our shortcomings,doing weird stuffs.
This generation was raised by the churchy generation,now with the rate at which everything is turning upside down,i wonder what kind of generation this digital wild minds will raised.
I don't know what to say honestly,but is there hope of redemption for this generation?

Mynd
Nlfpmod
Seun
Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Nope I. Dont think so but you yourself can redeem yourself by being exceptional though it's difficult but we can still do it bros....dis generation is evil generation
insidelife22:
Hey brethren
I can't say am near anything worthy of been called holy.the rate at which people are normalizing abomination is alarming.finding reason to justify our shortcomings,doing weird stuffs.
This generation was raised by the churchy generation,now with the rate at which everything is turning upside down,i wonder what kind of generation this digital wild minds will raised.
I don't know what to say honestly,but is there hope of redemption for this generation?

Mynd
Nlfpmod
Seun
Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2023
No!

They are not redeemable. They are the very generation which was prophecied.
Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by AbuTwins: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Are you not all part of these generation?

Generation of freedom mentality and atheism!
Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
insidelife22:
Hey brethren. I can't say am near anything worthy of been called holy.the rate at which people are normalizing abomination is alarming.finding reason to justify our shortcomings,doing weird stuffs. This generation was raised by the churchy generation,now with the rate at which everything is turning upside down,i wonder what kind of generation this digital wild minds will raised.
Were their parents any better than they are? Are you better than they are? undecided
Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by Dvea(f): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2023
The same situation that makes a sinner, makes a saint. Those that will find God will find God no matter the situation.

But you are right, was it not the churchy generation that raised us? The problem I have come to realise is three things

First, the previous generation used fear and shaming as a way to set people straight. Unfortunately, the internet has shown people that you can still live well (on earth) even if you don't serve God. The internet brought with in so many cultures and opinions and children who were once holding themselves back not because of the Love of God but fear of hell and punishment are seeing otherwise. We need to start teaching people to serve God because of Love and not fear of punishment. It's not working anymore.

Second, the internet brought with it a quest for fame and power. Something that people had to work hard to achieve, people can now do it quickly, legally and illegally, well, most people today, now lack patience, humility, and trust in the time of God. It's now for everyone. I want it now, I want to be recognised now, I want to buy the latest everything now. In my opinion, we've all lost the beauty of humility and patience.

Finally, The world, in general, has become less kind. NEpotism, pride, greed for money, demand for money, poor policies, harsh economies, modern-day slavery. All of these have made the simplicity of life and the kindness that emanated thereof obstinate. In the past, people showed hospitality, support, communal living and support. Today, it's every man for himself. For fear of being hurt, being limited, and the wickedness of now surpassing me. The world itself has lost the kindness and goodness it once had. Everyone is selfish. We are in the era of self centeredness. It's all about me and my own.

It's not just this generation, we all have to change. It starts from all of us. If we just tried to be a little more kind and more selfless. If all of us just showed a little more love and kindness, then well we could curb a lot of what we see today.

1 Like

Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by mekzyjoe(m): 3:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Dvea:
The same situation that makes a sinner, makes a saint. Those that will find God will find God no matter the situation.

But you are right, was it not the churchy generation that raised us? The problem I have come to realise is three things

First, the previous generation used fear and shaming as a way to set people straight. Unfortunately, the internet has shown people that you can still live well (on earth) even if you don't serve God. The internet brought with in so many cultures and opinions and children who were once holding themselves back not because of the Love of God but fear of hell and punishment are seeing otherwise. We need to start teaching people to serve God because of Love and not fear of punishment. It's not working anymore.

Second, the internet brought with it a quest for fame and power. Something that people had to work hard to achieve, people can now do it quickly, legally and illegally, well, most people today, now lack patience, humility, and trust in the time of God. It's now for everyone. I want it now, I want to be recognised now, I want to buy the latest everything now. In my opinion, we've all lost the beauty of humility and patience.

Finally, The world, in general, has become less kind. NEpotism, pride, greed for money, demand for money, poor policies, harsh economies, modern-day slavery. All of these have made the simplicity of life and the kindness that emanated thereof obstinate. In the past, people showed hospitality, support, communal living and support. Today, it's every man for himself. For fear of being hurt, being limited, and the wickedness of now surpassing me. The world itself has lost the kindness and goodness it once had. Everyone is selfish. We are in the era of self centeredness. It's all about me and my own.

It's not just this generation, we all have to change. It starts from all of us. If we just tried to be a little more kind and more selfless. If all of us just showed a little more love and kindness, then well we could curb a lot of what we see today.
This is a beautiful piece of the reality of things now .we pray the Lord finds us worthy on the last day
Re: Is There Hope Of Redemption For This Generation??? by paxonel(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2023
what you are complaining isn't what is obtain able in developed societies.
What has happened in Africa over the years is that, our schools that was suppose to educate the population have failed us.
Consequently, The church, The mosque, The national constitution, The Judiary, The traditions, cultures and family have all failed.

We are now a nation living in the shadow of reality .

It will take a very sensitive political leader who understands the power of education, and who is willing to restructure the education sector for better, to turn things around.

(1) (Reply)

Your Absolute Guide To Runes, Consecration, Basic Meanings Of The Runes, Spells / Preach The Gospel: The Key Secret To A Fufilled Christian Life. / Dr. Abel S'amọna Theology Examined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.