Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,820 members, 7,948,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

"Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? (258 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by codedgalaxy: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Yea,
In life we have all come across diffrent people who have directly or indirectly made great impacts in our lives.
But in all, it's my belief that some persons have stood the test of time and made so much commitment to us, that it is safe to say we are eternally in debted to them.
.which begs the question,
" who is that one person, you can move a mountain for ?
Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2023
My humble self.
#selflove💕💕💕
#loveisntreal💔💔💔💔
#wemove🚶🚶🚶
Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by adeoyekay(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Yea,
In life we have all come across diffrent people who have directly or indirectly made great impacts in our lives.
But in all, it's my belief that some persons have stood the test of time and made so much commitment to us, that it is safe to say we are eternally in debted to them.
.which begs the question,
" who is that one person, you can move a mountain for ?
My mum

2 Likes

Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by Sisqo9: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Mum

1 Like

Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by codedgalaxy: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2023
For me, there is only one person that has acess to my "nuclear codes" ,and thats,
"my brother".
If that man tells me to move 2nd niger bridge
Aswear i will do it in a minute lol
Reasons been that i know he could move the world for me if need be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by codedgalaxy: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2023
My father is late, but the day i became a man i made a sincere appology to him for belittle'ing his all his sacrifices over the years damn !
I tought mum was bea.
Never knew behind those straight, serious and unloving face of our fathers lies selfless sacrifices.
damn me !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by codedgalaxy: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2023
adeoyekay:
My mum
why mum? What about your simblings or hubby.
Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by godgrace777(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2023
My Dad
Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by Fahvvy: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
After God is me na undecided...
I'm my own priority after Yeshua undecided...
Re: "Beside God, Whose Next In You Life" ? by Akinboboz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
After God, still God.

(1) (Reply)

So Pathetic, Nairaland Promoting Underage Sex / 3 Ways To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odour (READ FULL DETAILS) / Boxing Day: Do You Have A Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.