Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,077 members, 7,916,135 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Friend With Benefits (single Mother) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend With Benefits (single Mother) (940 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend With Benefits (single Mother) by tjlincoln(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Female friend with benefits (Single mother) needed. It’s strictly for Muslim women and from southwest.

Send a PM. We will pick it from there if you are interested.
Re: Friend With Benefits (single Mother) by Ruke1989: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Islam forbids adultery & fornication. You and that lady you seek are straying and could be flogged 100 lashes of the came in public under standard Islamic rules. Don't take advantage of the secularity of Nigeria to be a man without morality. Any lady that contacts you, pass her to a non Muslim near you.

Don't expose that Muslim woman to flogging by hisbah or any muslim morality police. I suspect that you are working for hisbah and looking for a Muslim woman to report for flogging.

Please, any Muslim woman here that is interested should rather contact a non Muslim man in their neighborhood to be safer. Because I suspect the OP works for hisbah that flogs women in the north for having sex. DM for help or clarification
Re: Friend With Benefits (single Mother) by tjlincoln(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ruke1989:
Islam forbids adultery & fornication. You and that lady you seek are straying and could be flogged 100 lashes of the came in public under standard Islamic rules. Don't take advantage of the secularity of Nigeria to be a man without morality. Any lady that contacts you, pass her to a non Muslim near you.

Don't expose that Muslim woman to flogging by hisbah or any muslim morality police. I suspect that you are working for hisbah and looking for a Muslim woman to report for flogging.

Please, any Muslim woman here that is interested should rather contact a non Muslim man in their neighborhood to be safer. Because I suspect the OP works for hisbah that flogs women in the north for having sex. DM for help or clarification

What’s overdo so called Alfa doing on Romance platform? Oh maybe you missed road. Please get a tent and platform for the lectures.

Anyway I reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank: Nairalanders that have funds in their account should see this / Love Or Hate: / guilty or not guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.