Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why You Should Stop Betting Today! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Should Stop Betting Today! (232 Views)

Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Betting Today! by 1144AK(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Have you ever sat down to count how much money you have lost from betting? Other value adding ventures you could have invested the money into? grin you aren't alone, alot of gamblers share similar stories and experience.

Betting isn't a Science, though you could incorporate Scientific Methodologies into your pickings. What might look like a pattern to exploit now, falls short the next second. "Its a long term thing idiot" "Life is all about risk stewpid" but the funny thing is that a whole lot of these gamblers haven't broken even yet, I doubt if any has.

Nobody pays(or insure) you to experiment in gambling, and every game you pick to me is considered an experimentation (experimentation that might continue to the grave cheesy). No stable pattern, no law guiding that so called sure odd. While waste your time and money investing in something you have absolutely no control over? Baba stop this Betting before it kills you undecided.

Betting reminds me of Quantum Physics; a stark contrast to how things behave in the physical world, the behaviors of particles aren't deterministic and behave in ways that blow your mind. So it begs the question, is betting another world of it own, guided by its own counterintuitive laws and principles? Until you have discovered the patterns that does work, you shouldn't invest this limited resource into it.

The pain of loss often lead people to make irrational decisions, making the world a less better place. A decrease in the number of gambling would do good to the society, don't you think so? Highly debated as some have aired their views to the contrary. Okay over to you now, what good has gambling done to you? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Betting Today! by ipobarecriminals: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
cool STOP PREACHING. Allow them to finish themselves patapata. Until they start selling their belt,phone,and STEAL their neighbours belonging/disgrace, they'll NOT STOP betting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Kanu, Yekini, Ikpeba... Nigerians Who Have Won CAF Men's Player Of The Year Awar / Amazon Gift Card Code Generator Free 2024 / Man City Will Face This If Pep Guardiola Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.