Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! (6343 Views)

My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
samology2000:
You should be ashamed of yourself..... somebody you call your friend you are have feelings for his wife.
i just cant imagine what people are becoming this days.

How can I be ashame to like women? U don't like women ?(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by charlsecy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tayorshd87:
you are having lust for her and not love...
Why couldn't it be love?
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by RaySimran: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
MrCork:

So gay people love women from the country u come from...correct?are u ok in the head sir?u calling me gay becuzzz my friend wife love me? Please re-check yor head sir!! angry

angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by RaySimran: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
MrCork:

So gay people love women from the country u come from...correct?are u ok in the head sir?u calling me gay becuzzz my friend wife love me? Please re-check yor head sir!! angry

You aren't being truthful sir, your friend got married to his male partner. Remember that?

So am asking..... are u gay sir? why are u gay? (no oofencse) angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Obaking7(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Only bitch niggas wish to have their friends sister,girlfriend and wife to bed.

Real men see them as a family, protect and wish them well.

You are an enemy to that man cos you are not his friend.
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Bigseven(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
MrCork:
Truthfully, i havent stop dreaming about my friends wife since 3week ago when he introduce me & i hug her.i had to play it smooth thou....problem is she's lightskin & It was love at first site.

Please help! angry
only a wicked soul will desire his friends wife. Die that evil desire before it sends you to grave.
World population 8Billion, in which 5Billion are women and 4Billion are single out of the 5Billion. That’s evil when you do it even if she’s the one showing green light don’t give in. We need self control.
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrBroke(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin people get problem for this naija
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bigseven:
only a wicked soul will desire his friends wife. Die that evil desire before it sends you to grave.
World population 8Billion, in which 5Billion are women and 4Billion are single out of the 5Billion. That’s evil when you do it even if she’s the one showing green light don’t give in. We need self control.

Married women are the best sir...they don't sleep around.so u expect me to go n carry prostitute from street? Is that a joke?!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
fuckingAyay angrya:
You still like ur life?

Of course marrrrried women still the best. I prefer them to street women. U can trust them sir!!(real talk) angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Bigseven(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
MrCork:

Married women are the best sir...they don't sleep around.so u expect me to go n carry prostitute from street? Is that a joke?!!!(no oofencse) angry
grin na curse you wan Dey Carry be that oo. Okay would you want some dude run your wife when you are married ? Or your sister?? Well. Enjoy your evil thoughts

Don’t forget you said your friends wife not some random woman ooo.
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by pansophist(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
It is lust at first sight, not love at first sight my friend.

Okay, let's do some diagnostic tests, to determine if it is love or lust. I am tired of seeing horney people who think they are in love when in reality, they want to fork.

Oya answer honestly.

1. If she suddenly needs a kidney donation, will you give her? if not, why?
2. If she has an accident and will need to be in a wheelchair henceforth, will you volunteer to be her caregiver?

So answer, are you in love or in lust>?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Goalnaldo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mumu man. You are approaching 50 when you go get sense? You don leave that South Africa girl go they masturbate on top married woman. Oniranu onishekushe

But seriously some married woman can be so fine 😁 one very close to me said her husband travelled(abroad). Very tall, fair and beautiful
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Dougad: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
For over 10 years, you've never broken character.

You need a honorary oscar for lifetime achievement

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
See as dem serious dey advise Cork. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bigseven:
grin na curse you wan Dey Carry be that oo. Okay would you want some dude run your wife when you are married ? Or your sister?? Well. Enjoy your evil thoughts

Don’t forget you said your friends wife not some random woman ooo.

Bro i don't want tomarrrrry her & it's not like am trying to break them up.i juss wanto smash.wots evil about smashing a woman, this is normal.still thinking of paying her to keep quite thou,300k!
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
pansophist:
It is lust at first sight, not love at first sight my friend.

Okay, let's do some diagnostic tests, to determine if it is love or lust. I am tired of seeing horney people who think they are in love when in reality, they want to fork.

Oya answer honestly.

1. If she suddenly needs a kidney donation, will you give her? if not, why?.

....KIDNEY HOW? DO I SELL KIDNEY? angry

2. If she has an accident and will need to be in a wheelchair henceforth, will you volunteer to be her caregiver?.

..WHO CARES?BRO ALL I NEED IS PUNNNNY SIR!!(no oofencse) angry

So answer, are you in love or in lust>?.

....AM IN LOVE SIR....IT WAS LOVE @ FIRST SITE AFTER SHE HUG ME WHEN HE INTRODUDE HER! angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Bigseven(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
MrCork:

Bro i don't want tomarrrrry her & it's not like am trying to break them up.i juss wanto smash.wots evil about smashing a woman, this is normal.still thinking of paying her to keep quite thou,300k!
no wam bro. Morality is far from you. All the best 🤝 but remember when the time for you to marry comes, karma will visit you grin and someone will run yours too but this time around you’ll be in the know and it will be oshofree no 300k to be given
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na person wer no sabi u go take u serious nd it's very obvious those ones that are advising u don't know u.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
I wonder how some Peeps take this Mr Cork Aka Larrycork aka Punpumking's Posts seriously
and start dishing out Advices and Insults on it.🤨🤨

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bigseven:
no wam bro. Morality is far from you. All the best 🤝 but remember when the time for you to marry comes, karma will visit you grin and someone will run yours too but this time around you’ll be in the know and it will be oshofree no 300k to be given

Brother i always pay married women between 150k & 300k becuzz they more loyal & u can truss them.i pay them.cash only thouso there husband cant track me....but for single women, i pay them between 12k & 25k..that's becuzzz they cheat to much.real talk!! (No oofencse) .. angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Pzpropertylimit(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2023
If I discover it , I will kee u if I am that your friend
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Bigseven(m): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2023
MrCork:

Brother i always pay married women between 150k & 300k becuzz they more loyal & u can truss them.i pay them.cash only thouso there husband cant track me....but for single women, i pay them between 12k & 25k..that's becuzzz they cheat to much.real talk!! (No oofencse) .. angry
Aiiirrrt Bro grin best wishes in that path 🤝
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2023
MrCork:

It was love at first site..she's lightskin sir.i really love her but can't tell him angry
What a stupid statement! You love your friend's wife? Really?
I pray that God will reveal the type of person you are to your unsuspecting friend.
People like you are some of the reasons many men don't keep friends.
So you can't find another fair skinned lady out there to love,it is your friend's wife you choose to love.
I am sure you are planning on how to seduce the poor woman and start sleeping with her.
You are nothing but a sexual pervert, because no normal man in his right senses would fall in love with a friend's wife.
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

What a stupid statement! You love your friend's wife? Really?
I pray that God will reveal the type of person you are to your unsuspecting friend.
People like you are some of the reasons many men don't keep friends.
So you can't find another fair skinned lady out there to love,it is your friend's wife you choose to love.
I am sure you are planning on how to seduce the poor woman and start sleeping with her.
You are nothing but a sexual pervert, because no normal man in his right senses would fall in love with a friend's wife.

Stuuuupid question How??
So u have a problem wit men loving women...corrrect?so am a pavvat becuzz I see a lady am ready to pay 300k for sexxc??if my friend dint want me so sexxc her then why on earth did he introduce her to me when I like women? So if naaaaked woman stand in front of u..u will juss stand there loookin like mugu..are u normal sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2023
MrCork:

Stuuuupid question How??
So u have a problem wit men loving women...corrrect?so am a pavvat becuzz I see a lady am ready to pay 300k for sexxc??if my friend dint want me so sexxc her then why on earth did he introduce her to me when I like women?are u normal sir?(no ooofencse) angry

Lol! You are the one that is not normal.Onlychimpanzees behave the way you do.
A male subordinate chimpanzee would make efforts to steal a female from the harem of a dominant.
The only difference between you and chimpanzees is that you wear clothes,speak and live in a house.
Asides that, you are one with these African apes.
Lol
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by dkidd: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2023
MrCork:

Brother am not sure if u have taste but if u have taste, u will love her....u don't like women?(no oofencse) angry
Na people when take u seriously I blame. I think Nairaland is now filled with greenhorns them never sabi MrCock yet grin
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by bendaniel1616: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
[b][/b] bro it's possible some people will not understand cos they never experience that , women are evil and possessed with different demonic spirit it's those spirit inside her that are working and making you to see her in your dreams, cos she is liking you in her heart as well , this is what you will do , don't eat her food , intact avoid going to their house , that's the best way to escape and get your self a woman , it has happened to me as well , I'm not the type that love to sleep with people's wife , infact I can boldly tell people I have never done it before , this woman always narrate how her husband use to maltreat her , who is my best friebd , she was too close to me , to the extent I used to pity her talk sensess to my friend at tine which might cause quarell at times , fast forward sha , I started having wet dream with this lady that will look so real , which ive never thought of having affair wirh her, I stylishly told my friend cos we are best friend but I didn't tell me his wife lol 🤣, I said another lady , he said may be what I'm thinking, but never on my mind , it was very strange to me , women are small gods they can easily get man if they want to , they are possessed with different kind of spirit while trying to seek for spiritual help , so the best you can do if you don't want devil to use you is to stop goinf to their house , meet your friend outside , that's what I did and everything stopped cos I kept having that dream continuously, to the extent I had a terrible dream the lady killed her husband and came to me, I was scared that hipe people won't suspect us . God is great soke dreams looks to real

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by MrCork: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are the one that is not normal.Onlychimpanzees behave the way you do.
A male subordinate chimpanzee would make efforts to steal a female from the harem of a dominant.
The only difference between you and chimpanzees is that you wear clothes,speak and live in a house.
Asides that, you are one with these African apes.
Lol

Brother...U up set becuzz I spend up to 300k to sleep wit marrrrryed women??..U want me to pay u sir?
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by teewhyhomes: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Testimony1988(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Remove your eyes from his wife, pray against lust.
Re: My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! by Qatar2022: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
MrCork:
Truthfully, i havent stop dreaming about my friends wife since 3week ago when he introduce me & i hug her.i had to play it smooth thou....problem is she's lightskin & It was love at first site.

Please help! angry
If I'm that your friend I must kill you with my hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go: / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You / But Why Do All Black Women Always Do This?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.