Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike (18527 Views)

Boko Haram: Food Vendor, Traders Worried Over Price Hike In Borno, Yobe States / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike / Excess Crude Account Drops Over $250m In One Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Rikim: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2023
Siberia01:

Thought you should be working with Google
How do you mean please
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by RingRoadCartel: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2023
TrustNone:
you're a very foolish and stupid person.
You useless lots only come online to support a wicked administration but offline you're all living miserable lives.
How I wish I can command thunder to strike you dead

Can you imagine that cursed fool?
Just ignore the idiot.
Their saving grace is the internet.

That's how the average APC media cow thinks.
They won't mind covering Tinubu's bum even if his ineptitude kills their own mother. Nothing is more important to APC media cows than Internet bragging rights. Nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by clydecarson(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2023
Justsmile4:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by BarrElChapo(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2023
chiefkpokp:
Come on WhatsApp make we chat, shey u fine ni

No let your fellow man scam you.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Chochovini: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Uniqikz:
Only God knows how family of 7 t0 10 survive in this current time
. You can say that again.
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by omoharry(f): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2023
bdon123:
I honestly feel for d poor income household in Nigeria.They might all be forced to enter bush n cut firewood to be able to cook their meals.Increase in cost of living without increase in earnings is a terrible way to live.
The 5kg bag of rice & 1 litre of groundnut oil they collected during election will sustain them till 2027..
This govt shall favour all Agbados and Thier families.

4 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by sallazlee(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2023
What an epistle? Sorry are you expecting someone to seat down and ready the nonsense from the beginning to the end.
In this economy bro
Oil dey your head
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Major7: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2023
Justsmile4:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

By the time God visit you in His full wrath for scamming people all the time,even Adeboye will not be able to deliver you. Don't say I didn't warn you when calamities start to befall you,ole,oleeeee

4 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by adanny01(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Justsmile4:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

You created this account 20 mins ago and have started begging as your first post. How am I sure u are not a scam. You have 8 likes already, probably someone has sent or will send you money.

Pls guys do due diligence before sending money to people who don't deserve help.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Major7: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2023
sonnie10:
Can’t people use solar?

How many people can afford it?

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Chochovini: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Flame333:
Olatunji never see anything...

The cry is general

Those who mandated this suffering to continue must stand till the end..

I want to see the lifestyle of those in Ekiti and Ondo, I want check something..
. Listen, pls count Ekiti out here. I‘m from there. I can tell you with all certainty that Ekiti people didn‘t vote tinibu.

That explained why the Ekiti women came out to protest angrily on the streets calling tinibu “Ole“ meaning, a thief the moment Ekiti results came out then.
INEC and the Judiciary or let me say APCiary are the one that subverted the WILL of the people and imposed this calamity on us for their selfish gain.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Major7: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2023
Dubetex96:

When you stop the ongoing hunger protest in your west zone you can now quote me. A whole region with Demented fools

The whole of Nigeria is plunged into this unbelievable time and not just a region so both of you should just stop it already.you guys are adult abeg. I pray God restore back the glory days of this country. Obedient I always remain

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Mogajunior(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Justsmile4:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Oga it baffles me how you are so consistent with this your begging spree. You dey try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by DaddyYankee: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

At this juncture, only a military coup can reposition this country. Things have already gotten out of hand. People are already dropping dead everywhere. The poor can no longer feed their kids. People are committing suicide up and down. Companies are parking up and shutting down. Medicare is now only for the ultra wealthy, the rest of us can go and die. If it continues like this for another 3 months, who knows what may happen?
Carry ya family go do the coup nah! Useless Obidient
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by DaddyYankee: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2023
Uniqikz:

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/GLzVRY9pxFRNnB6SA
_
Na only animal go born 7 or 10. They deserve this hunger to reset their brain.

Mad obidients everywhere
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by tosyne2much(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2023
tollyboy5:
Whats the alternative now? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
People now cook using hot plate even if it means cooking at midnight cheesy

I no dey use gas cook beans again cheesy
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by DaddyYankee: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2023
epainos:

Instead of you to be grateful that Nigeria is collapsing fast, you are still complaining. Oga, no pain....no gain. Pray that Nigeria should collapse faster than expected so that every region can go away peacefully and create its nation....and build again. If Nigeria does not crash, these politicians will keep looting. Let it crash so there is nothing to loot again. Then, they will all run away to the US UK EU, etc where they have been taking second nationalities ....and good people can come on board. I have been preaching this for some time now. Go read my past posts. The north will not leave the southern oil unless Naija crashes. Let President Bola Tunubu finish everything. It is good what he is doing. Trust me. It is a blessing in disguise for us all. Else, we will all keep suffering and shouting...and nothing will happen.
Na your generation go collapse Nigeria can't. You go wait till you grow hair for your nails. Mumu Ipob terrorist.
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by DaddyYankee: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Villa12:
why are you supporting this failed government please? Are you happy with the rate of hardship in the country? This is not patriotism you know? You love your leaders over the masses. Who does that?
Why are you supporting your failed generation? You should rebuke your generation cause it has failed!

Na poor man dey complain of hardship!
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Die009: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2023
Don’t go far bro check your region first or everyone is a billionaire from that side ?
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Blackdisciple(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2023
Uniqikz:

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/GLzVRY9pxFRNnB6SA
_

Omoh Na so early Sunday morning I just commot for gate for house saw a lady with six to seven little kids going to church yesterday, I think the big one should be like 10yrs or there about...then I turn and looked at the guy standing closed to me he started smiling the only comment I made was "well maybe neighbour children" follow them too and the guy replied me and said no ooo all na her children and they are six of them Na so I open mouth dey look like one mumu..

people get mind oo bro those are family of 8 imagine feeding 8 mouth meaning cooking one paint of rice e no go reach later for that house..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by tollyboy5(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2023
tosyne2much:
People now cook using hot plate even if it means cooking at midnight cheesy

I no dey use gas cook beans again cheesy
Not in this lagos o! Meter! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by DaddyYankee: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Omoh Na so early Sunday morning I just commot for gate for house saw a lady with six to seven little kids going to church yesterday, I think the big one should be like 10yrs or there about...then I turn and looked at the guy standing closed to me he started smiling the only comment I made was "well maybe neighbour children" follow them too and the guy replied me and said no ooo all na her children and they are six of them Na so I open mouth dey look like one mumu..

people get mind oo bro those are family of 8 imagine feeding 8 mouth meaning cooking one paint of rice e no go reach later for that house..
Ah nodey pity those kind of people, cause they love poverty. How one woman go born six kids! 2 or highest 3 is ok nah.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Brushstrokes20: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2023
# eBOLA on rampage
The shyyythole from fry pan to fire 🔥
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by happney65: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2023
Flame333:

The cry is general

I want to see the lifestyle of those in Ekiti and Ondo, I want check something..

Those ones are begging to eat. Even in Ibadan, people are calling radio stations to beg for money with radio stations doing weekly giveaway and people go there to queue for food

Eti ri kan kan

3 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Lovelyn451(f): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2023
we have all these things in the east o, crude, gas even coal sef dey
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by 175(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Chokehold:
You are a thief and thieves die miserable deaths.

Terrible thief. Only him or she is Angela, Faith Onum etc.

Criminal with so many monikers here and yet the mods can ban his IP for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by Blackdisciple(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Ah nodey pity those kind of people, cause they love poverty. How one woman go born six kids! 2 or highest 3 is ok nah.

E shock me oo walai....
Bro they were trekking to church proberly the church is nearby Na so them line up they follow mama for back bro I was laughing because there's this little boy that is with me just one boy oo sometimes food no dey reach later walai, kids eats like termites then imagine 6 little kids plus mum plus dad that's 8 mouths to feed oo..
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by marlow1962(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2023
tollyboy5:
Whats the alternative now? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Firewoods or plastic rubbers. At least dollar no still affect those ones.

By the time Apc is done with this country, even olaniyi the mandate stander won't see legs to stand with again.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by anonymous1759(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2023
Flame333:

The cry is general

Cry cry babies Check the ones in Abakaliki first. Bitter souls
Re: Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike by DaddyYankee: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Blackdisciple:

E shock me oo walai....
Bro they were trekking to church proberly the church is nearby Na so them line up they follow mama for back bro I was laughing because there's this little boy that is with me just one boy oo sometimes food no dey reach later walai, kids eats like termites then imagine 6 little kids plus mum plus dad that's 8 mouths to feed oo..
Even me go laugh, cause i can't imagine the number of kids. And then clothes dey there to buy, school fees na x6 ooo. Some people love to suffer truly. Even billioniars nodey get plenty kids cause eno easy to look after kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election / Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.