Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination (27902 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by briannegiesing5(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by oluwaseyi0: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dozis:
This guy was National Union Of Rivers State Students president when he was in UST and we were in Uniport, his growth politically was something else.
I will him all the best.
Which year was that?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ReubenE(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Wait, so Edison (elected by 5 people) later succeeded in becoming Speaker of Rivers State against Wike’s men numbering above 20?

Lol!

After seeing Fubara speaking Igbo, I was no longer surprised at how he was treating Wike’s madness asap.

Only an Igbo man can muster such balls.

With Edison as Speaker, the job becomes more difficult, and almost impossible, for Wike to remove Fubara except through the courts which will be to the benefit of LP.

So, either way, Wike is fvcked!

I hope his agbado people come to help him remove Fubara.
Fubara is an Ijaw man so be guided.
Speaking Igbo is not the proof of Igbo nativity, anybody that speaks Igbo in the world must be Igbo I guess
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by oluwaseyi0: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Am working on it sir, planning on going to france , wanna join the french legion army 🪖, I think that's the best route to leave, I won't hide it from nigeria, if you are interested in leaving this country and u have passion for military, please find your way to france and joint eh french legion army, after five years you will be given a citizenship, this country is not getting any better

Just be careful of sweet talk and sweet dreams that is if you are not an accomplice
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by djseanjohn77: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
RiversMirror:

https://www.facebook.com/100081310091134/posts/pfbid0LCsaWnCeaJU834sTdyWxiFrLYRRdoZeiFo88csY8EGZ4MBrPSkXuXANcESTnr5Jzl/?app=fbl

This is what PDP was known for....they kill themselves like fowl.

While other states are busy focusing on development and announcing projects weekly, these ones are busy warring over nothing, causing commotion everywhere and disturbing the rest of Nigeria with their problems.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Dozis: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Which year was that?
Can't pinpoint the exact year but I was in Uniport between 2007 and 2014.
His wife was a friend and classmate.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Afonjacrusder(f): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Erickymania:
Am not against Rivers people going naked because of this development o, but Mr Speaker, his wife and children should aslo go naked to lead this protest. Abi which Rivers
People is he calling on to shamelessly strip naked for him?

Don't mind the bloody fool.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by saysoo: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by brawlings(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lance008:
Politics of war
It is rather the "WAR of POLITICS". The Politics of War is what we have happening in UKRAINE-RUSSIA, ISREAL-HAMAS.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Which speaker, you guys are always on the losing side. Edison is on the run and wike still has 27 members out of 31 loyal to him. How would removal through the court benefit LP, you're very daaft, LP didn't even come third in Rivers governorship election.

Edison is not fighting wike, he's fighting the PDP bigwigs in Rivers, he'll lose woefully, he allegedly burnt the house, he will be arrested and heaven will not fall, watch and learn
Cry from today till next year, Fubara will remain Rivers governor and your mad Idi Amin wannabe will continue to shout in vain.

You think we play stupid babashope politics down south?

Nah! That stupid shit only happens in your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
ReubenE:

Fubara is an Ijaw man so be guided.
Speaking Igbo is not the proof of Igbo nativity, anybody that speaks Igbo in the world must be Igbo I guess
Why is the thought of Fubara being Igbo giving you seizures?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Cry from today till next year, Fubara will remain Rivers governor and your mad Idi Amin wannabe will continue to shout in vain.

You think we play stupid babashope politics down south?

Nah! That stupid shit only happens in your region.
look at this goat, are you from Rivers? What do you know about Rivers, focus on your shiithole south east state
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by telkevog(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023

Let it be on record that Rivers people, boys, girls, women, men including the aged shall in our numbers occupy the streets stark naked in demonstration against the Nigerian Police and those sponsoring violence in Rivers State, no matter how highly placed, Rivers people will resist them.

I like this part🙆. Please, make the date of the protest public so that I'll travel to Port Harcourt and observe something. I want to know how looks like to protest naked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Truth07: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Which speaker, you guys are always on the losing side. Edison is on the run and wike still has 27 members out of 31 loyal to him. How would removal through the court benefit LP, you're very daaft, LP didn't even come third in Rivers governorship election.

Edison is not fighting wike, he's fighting the PDP bigwigs in Rivers, he'll lose woefully, he allegedly burnt the house, he will be arrested and heaven will not fall, watch and learn
you need to be wiped

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Truth07:
you need to be wiped
your father needs to be wiped
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Truth07: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
your father needs to be wiped
Try such with Edison, and see if Rivers state will remain after 3days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
look at this goat, are you from Rivers? What do you know about Rivers, focus on your shiithole south east state
Rivers
Edo
Akwa Ibom

These states cut their godfather wannabe to size.

And that’s how no state in Southeast and Southsouth has a governor that is paying ransom to a godfather.

So, serving a godfather in perpetuity is a stupid thing that is only obtainable in your region where you play babasope politics and deify a urine dispenser to a god status.

That’s why Ogun and Lagos have nothing to show for their humongous IGR because the governors are making remittances to some senile idiots whom they foolishly worship as gods.

Pathetic life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Patrick2497: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Keep saying rubbish 😂😂😂
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Rivers
Edo
Akwa Ibom

These states cut their godfather wannabe to size.

And that’s how no state in Southeast and Southsouth has a governor that is paying ransom to a godfather.

So, serving a godfather in perpetuity is a stupid thing that is only obtainable in your region where you play babasope politics and deify a urine dispenser to a god status.

That’s why Ogun and Lagos have nothing to show for their humongous IGR because the governors are making remittances to some senile idiots whom they foolishly worship as gods.

Pathetic life
what's my business with South West states, get lost and fhuck out of my mention
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Truth07:
Try such with Edison, and see if Rivers state will remain after 3days
who is Edison? Edison is a rat, you know nothing about Rivers politics, you think social media is real life? Ask yourself why 27 members are still loyal to wike regardless of everything happening, now let me give you the profile of the lawmakers on sims side dumbo, two of them are from Bonny and opobo, bonny and opobo share a filial bond and sim is from opobo so it's expected for the Bonny lawmaker to stand with him, the other two are from Ahoada East and Ahoada West, Edison is from Ahoada East and its expected for his Ahoada West brother to stand with him, Edison is a rat and his political days are numbered
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
what's my business with South West states, get lost and fhuck out of my mention
I challenged you with facts and instead of countering with facts you are hyperventilating.

Pathetic 🤦
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

I challenged you with facts and instead of countering with facts you are hyperventilating.

Pathetic 🤦
oga shut up, you know know nothing about Rivers, you're just the typical hate filled igbo man that goes around looking for anti wike topics to masturbate on, wike is in charge and social media is not real life, it has been proven times without number that when low life's like you supports a particular person, that person is doomed to fail, with all your campaigns of calumny 27bout of 31 lawmakers are solidly behind wike, all our representatives at the Federal level are behind him and you think your hate filled post and intentions will change nothing, sim knows better and he's treading with caution.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
oga shut up, you know know nothing about Rivers, you're just the typical hate filled igbo man that goes around looking for anti wike topics to masturbate on, wike is in charge and social media is not real life, it has been proven times without number that when low life's like you supports a particular person, that person is doomed to fail, with all your campaigns of calumny 27bout of 31 lawmakers are solidly behind wike, all our representatives at the Federal level are behind him and you think your hate filled post and intentions will change nothing, sim knows better and he's treading with caution.
When you are done talking, go and remove Sim.

Till tomorrow morning, Sim will still be deciding your future and that of your father in Rivers State.

Deal with that.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

When you are done talking, go and remove Sim.

Till tomorrow morning, Sim will still be deciding your future and that of your father in Rivers State.

Deal with that.
who is deciding your fathers future igbo man? You put your nose in things that doesn't concern you that's why your state is a shiithole, go through my post, you'll never see me talk about another state governor unless I'm provoked. Nobody wants to live or do business in the east apart from few igbos but you guys are everywhere and all up in everyone's business. Mumu man. I can stake my life that you don't even live in your state of origin, you're definitely an economic migrant in one of those states whose leaders you despise and talk down on, I'm in my state and I live in a good house and drive a good car and for your fathers notice, nobody is removing sim.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ReubenE(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Why is the thought of Fubara being Igbo giving you seizures?
Nothing like seizure, just correcting the erroneous claim
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ekhai(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Erickymania:
Am not against Rivers people going naked because of this development o, but Mr Speaker, his wife and children should aslo go naked to lead this protest. Abi which Rivers
People is he calling on to shamelessly strip naked for him?
RIVERS STATE IS NOT NASSARAWA WHERE PEOPLE WILL BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS IN THE NAME OF PROTEST.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ekhai(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
THEY HATE WIKE BECAUSE LABOR PARTY DIDN'T WIN RIVERS STATE. THEY LOVED HIM BEFORE THE FINAL PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS FROM RIVERS STATE WAS ANNOUNCED. WIKE IS IN CHARGE OF RIVERS STATE.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
ReubenE:

Nothing like seizure, just correcting the erroneous claim
And what makes you think you are not the one in error?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Penguin2: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who is deciding your fathers future igbo man? You put your nose in things that doesn't concern you that's why your state is a shiithole, go through my post, you'll never see me talk about another state governor unless I'm provoked. Nobody wants to live or do business in the east apart from few igbos but you guys are everywhere and all up in everyone's business. Mumu man. I can stake my life that you don't even live in your state of origin, you're definitely an economic migrant in one of those states whose leaders you despise and talk down on, I'm in my state and I live in a good house and drive a good car and for your fathers notice, nobody is removing sim.
If nobody is removing Sim then shame to Wike and all who support him.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Melagros(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Uteghe:
May God protect the speaker.
Amen brother
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Melagros(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Wait, so Edison (elected by 5 people) later succeeded in becoming Speaker of Rivers State against Wike’s men numbering above 20?

Lol!

After seeing Fubara speaking Igbo, I was no longer surprised at how he was treating Wike’s madness asap.

Only an Igbo man can muster such balls.

With Edison as Speaker, the job becomes more difficult, and almost impossible, for Wike to remove Fubara except through the courts which will be to the benefit of LP.

So, either way, Wike is fvcked!

I hope his agbado people come to help him remove Fubara.
Brother even the court can not sack him, he can shut down the judiciary in the state. You remember the case of Ameachi? That's what saved him when wike and mrs Jonathan wanted to impeach him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by vanitybutiwanti: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

If nobody is removing Sim then shame to Wike and all who support him.
shame to your father in your shiithole state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.