Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,056 members, 7,912,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

Rosalynn Carter Dead At 96, Key Facts To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosalynn Carter Dead At 96, Key Facts To Know (252 Views)

Bobbie Jean Carter, Sister Of Nick And Aaron Carter, Dead At 41 / Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) / Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosalynn Carter Dead At 96, Key Facts To Know by Tamarah: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Rosalynn Carter, the beloved former first lady and wife of the 39th president, Jimmy Carter, passed away at the age of 96 in the couple’s Georgia home.

READ MORE: https://www.primebusiness.africa/rosalynn-carter-dead-at-96-key-facts-to-know/

Diagnosed with dementia in May, she entered hospice care at home on Friday, joining her husband, who has been in hospice care since February, choosing to forgo further medical intervention for his health issues.

In a statement released by the Carter Center, Jimmy Carter expressed the profound impact of his partner’s influence on his life: “Rosalynn was my equal partner in everything I ever accomplished. She gave me wise guidance and encouragement when I needed it. As long as Rosalynn was in the world, I always knew somebody loved and supported me.”

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: 2 Years Ago, Rema Predicts He Will Have Afrobeats' Most Viewed Song / NBA Begins Investigation Into Viral Video Of Uyo Based Lawyer Ass@ulting Wife / Sad Reason Why Korra Obidi Drag Her Ex-husband To Court Despite Going 50/50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.