Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Naked Truth About Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naked Truth About Side Chick (1242 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husbandโ€™s Side-chick In UK / The naked truth about women / The Naked Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Truth About Side Chick by LoveUdie: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
1. He drops you off and drives back to his wife and kids.

2. He throws away used Condoms as he goes home.

3. He buys sweets to clean your fragrance no matter how expensive it can be

4. He forgives himself for cheating as he is driving to the mother of his Children.

4 He first takes shower to remove your unwanted sweats.

5. He then convinces him self that he can't leave his Wife and Children because of you.

6. He hugs her and ask his children about education.

7. He eats food cooked by his wife not two pieces of KFC he bought for you.

8. After eating he relax on the couch, and they both go to the bedroom.

9. They discuss about the future while she is lying on his chest.

10. Then they make love (Not sex which he had with you).

11. He doesn't take bath after it because he is used to that Aroma of his Wife.

12. She continues lying on his chest while discussing their investment, policies and planning their Anniversary.

13. And you are alone struggling with sex because he just did a fast.

14. He gave you 100k and your Mother is boasting that she has a discplined daughter not knowing that you are slowly turning to the resting zone of a bored Husband of some one.

My sister it is not too late, know your values and have goals that Man will never take you anywhere. Find your own Man and God will surely bless you.

Thanks for Reading!!
Source..... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by Eyinju112(f): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
The thought of me being used and dumbed wonโ€™t give me peace. Because one thing you should expect is heโ€™s definitely gonna go back to his wife. In fact I tend to understand married men cheat so their wife can work on herself. Some men cheat so their wives can work on whatever problem they going through in the marriage. So if you messing with a married man, just know youโ€™re just a tool that is being put to work๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by yrhuhfy113: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
The thought of me being used and dumbed wonโ€™t give me peace. Because one thing you should expect is heโ€™s definitely gonna go back to his wife. In fact I tend to understand married men cheat so their wife can work on herself. Real men cheat so their wives can work on whatever problem they going through in the marriage. So if you messing with a married man, just know youโ€™re just a tool that is being put to work๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your mother raised you well BUT you need to learn beyond what she taught you.

THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR FAMILY HOUSE....... some ladies have no choice than to be side chicks as long as they are PAID HEAVILY.

SIDE CHICK is a sick menace of our society because many MARRY due to pressure, pleasure and without WISDOM or COMMON SENSE. When dating becomes a means to self scholarship and sponsorship, then marriage will become an orphanage

I know side chicks who have built houses, used the money they got to train themselves in school and relocated abroad after ending the sinful relationship........ they are rare sha.... BUT IT IS POSSIBLE if one finds themselves without option for example, many of these side chicks were NEVER raised in a home but by a single struggling parent who is also desperate.....

See, just thank God your mom was there for you and be prayerful for others who are not as blessed as yourself.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2023
Real men cheat?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And their wives are to be blamed for their cheating tendencies

Wow... undecided undecided undecided
Eyinju112:
The thought of me being used and dumbed wonโ€™t give me peace. Because one thing you should expect is heโ€™s definitely gonna go back to his wife. In fact I tend to understand married men cheat so their wife can work on herself. Real men cheat so their wives can work on whatever problem they going through in the marriage. So if you messing with a married man, just know youโ€™re just a tool that is being put to work๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by Eyinju112(f): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Real men cheat?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And their wives are to be blamed for their cheating tendencies

Wow... undecided undecided undecided

My bad. I think I shouldn't have used the word real men๐Ÿ˜ I should have said some MEN instead.

And yes when a man cheats there is always a reason, his reasons might not be genuine to the wife as she's gonna feel like he's finding excuses but a wise woman should try to avoid that reason either genuine or not .
Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by Eyinju112(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Your mother raised you well BUT you need to learn beyond what she taught you.

THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR FAMILY HOUSE....... some ladies have no choice than to be side chicks as long as they are PAID HEAVILY.

SIDE CHICK is a sick menace of our society because many MARRY due to pressure, pleasure and without WISDOM or COMMON SENSE. When dating becomes a means to self scholarship and sponsorship, then marriage will become an orphanage

I know side chicks who have built houses, used the money they got to train themselves in school and relocated abroad after ending the sinful relationship........ they are rare sha.... BUT IT IS POSSIBLE if one finds themselves without option for example, many of these side chicks were NEVER raised in a home but by a single struggling parent who is also desperate.....

See, just thank God your mom was there for you and be prayerful for others who are not as blessed as yourself.

Thank you.
But I want you to understand something that no woman loves to be cheated on, if you're a side chick reading this, just know karma is real and you definitely gonna pay for your sins when you are happily married. One small girl from no where will do same thing you're doing or did to another woman's husband.

Till then enjoy your married men๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by eazzzy1(m): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2023
Not every side chick wants to be upgraded. Some side chickโ€™s are with married men solely because of their unavailability. The moment the man becomes available they will take flight. Like me, those side chicks will rather be cheated with than cheated on.
Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by lordnkem000(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Eyinju112:

My bad. I think I shouldn't have used the word real men๐Ÿ˜ I should have said some MEN instead.

And yes when a man cheats there is always a reason, his reasons might not be genuine to the wife as she's gonna feel like he's finding excuses but a wise woman should try to avoid that reason either genuine or not .
I love u dear, ur mama must be proud of u, u too get sense. Person wey go marry u go get peace of mind I swear
Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by lordnkem000(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2023
Eyinju112:

Thank you.
But I want you to understand something that no woman loves to be cheated on, if you're a side chick reading this, just know karma is real and you definitely gonna pay for your sins when you are happily married. One small girl from no where will do same thing you're doing or did to another woman's husband.
I still believe karma doesn't work, it's rather just a coincidence most times. Many people never slept with married people but their spouses are being fxcked by others, so how's the so-called karma fair? So I don't believe in it

Till then enjoy your married men๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Naked Truth About Side Chick by Truvelisback(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Some are the reason some men have side Chicks.

(1) (Reply)

Is My New Gf Diabolical / What Is The Best Thing To Do: ? / What's A Perfect Christmas Gift For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.