Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? (578 Views)

How Do We Recognise Greenlights From The Female Folks..help A Niggar!! / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Hemeshemeheru(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2023
I had a dream yesterday. I saw one of my tooth fell off.

Can any mature or experience folk help with the real meaning to this dream.
Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Joecross888: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:

This means there will come a time you will leak a secret you have kept with you for a long time
Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Truvelisback(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:

It's a bad sign. It means death of someone related to you or someone related to has just died.

1 Like

Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Ikennaford: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
It's a bad sign. It means death of someone related to you or someone related to has just died.
It means your age has been reduced ,if you gonna reach 50 years ,now nah 35years ,each teeth nah 15years ,,,you need a powerful god of man to pray for you ,akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Ikennaford:

It means my age has been reduced ,if i gonna reach 50 years ,now nah 35years ,each teeth nah 15years ,,,i need a powerful god of man to pray for me ,akpa amu
Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Hemeshemeheru(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2023
Joecross888:

This means there will come a time you will leak a secret you have kept with you for a long time

Some one is telling me death of someone closer to me
Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by SporaD8: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:

Care to narrate the dream?
Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by NEUDUDE: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Heavy blow incoming... grin

1 Like

Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Joecross888: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:

Nothing of such. You have a secret you keeping and it would be exposed that's why your teeth fell off

1 Like

Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Matinox: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:

Small famine is underway! Prepare and save for it.

1 Like

Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Hemeshemeheru(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2023
SporaD8:

Care to narrate the dream?

I had a dream. I deep my fingers into my mouth and torch all teeth. They are all shaking like something that is about to fell of. One of my tooth fell off. I picked it from the ground and saw that it look golden.
Re: Experience Folks, Help Interpret This? by Hemeshemeheru(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2023
NEUDUDE:
Heavy blow incoming... grin

Blow like what? I am a bit worried about this dream

(1) (Reply)

Divorced Mom To 8 Wants A Family Oriented Man Who Is Secure And Available / Should I Learn Crytpo Or Email Marketing / Can U Marry A Decent Girl U Met On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.