Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) (28312 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time β€’ Zazu Excited (video) / Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Na true portable talk oooo.... No come Lagos state oooo rather stay for Abuja or Igbo land ooooo
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by atinga1: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Millimann:
The main person secured a contract and merely featured you. Now you want the proceeds 50:50 saying you were shortchanged.

If you were part of the original deal, why didn't you sign to be paid N20m?

Someone that's in Ogun State is shouting "Come to Lagos". These people and stupidity!
🀣🀣🀣
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Millimann:
The main person secured a contract and merely featured you. Now you want the proceeds 50:50 saying you were shortchanged.

Someone that's in Ogun State is shouting "Come to Lagos". These people and stupidity!
my own be say if e sure for portable make he go meet am for where he dey for East shebi na him wan collect 20m abi na 10m they go beat am to stupor πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Edun00700: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2023
Portable na ogun state you base no be lagos
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVPXfkWN8I?si=0dRumZRqAqHkMPX2

The threat issued by Portable to Charles Okocha has sparked a fierce quarrel between the two Nigerian figures. Portable alleges that Okocha deceived him by keeping 40 million Naira from show promoters in Desmond, Abuja, and only giving him 5 million Naira. He accused Okocha of being unfair and branded him a thief.

In response, Okocha claimed that he was the brains behind the deal and had only invited Portable as a guest, flying him from Lagos to Abuja. Okocha clarified that there was no formal agreement, so he paid Portable what he thought was appropriate – 5 million Naira.

Feeling shortchanged, Portable challenged Okocha to a confrontation in Lagos, hinting at potential physical altercation if Okocha dared to show up there. Portable said;

This altercation has stirred up a storm on the internet, with fans divided on whether it’s a publicity stunt or genuine animosity between the two controversial celebrities.

Source: Instablog9ja @IG
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by onuman: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVPXfkWN8I?si=0dRumZRqAqHkMPX2

The threat issued by Portable to Charles Okocha has sparked a fierce quarrel between the two Nigerian figures. Portable alleges that Okocha deceived him by keeping 40 million Naira from show promoters in Desmond, Abuja, and only giving him 5 million Naira. He accused Okocha of being unfair and branded him a thief.

In response, Okocha claimed that he was the brains behind the deal and had only invited Portable as a guest, flying him from Lagos to Abuja. Okocha clarified that there was no formal agreement, so he paid Portable what he thought was appropriate – 5 million Naira.

Feeling shortchanged, Portable challenged Okocha to a confrontation in Lagos, hinting at potential physical altercation if Okocha dared to show up there. Portable said;

This altercation has stirred up a storm on the internet, with fans divided on whether it’s a publicity stunt or genuine animosity between the two controversial celebrities.

Source: Instablog9ja @IG

Lagos is a neutral home to Nigerians from all ethnic groups.
Akinola Aguda ruled that Lagos was no longer suitable for capital city of Nigeria. Many Yorubas left Lagos for Abuja. Many Igbos stayed behind in Lagos and contributed immensely to taxes for development of Lagos. Crude oil in the Niger delta region also helped to build Lagos.
Tinubu's demolition of Igbo property in Lagos will change little to nothing in the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos.
Pea brain Portable as usual. Is Lagos your home?

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by EleventhWeirdo: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2023
Millimann:

Who are "these people?"
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by stuffs2002: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Publicity stunt
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by dododawa1: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
One dey OGUN State , Sango

One dey ANAMBRA, Nnewi

Wetin concern

LAGOS

For d matter.

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by jrusky(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
One thing I don't really understand about some people is they are same people calling this confused guy called Zazzu agbero, thug and even insulting his tribe yet they are same going to him to invite him the, truth is since zazzuu is a thug and agbero why not go and look for your gentleman musician of your class?

Trouble stay on its own you went to look for his trouble so Okocha na u go find trouble.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by CJStarz: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hehehehe.....guy,no be to dey ginger,dey jump and down dey fold and unfold your babariga, when it comes to kick boxing,na una go run away o.
We go beat una blue, black and redπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

KingOfAllIgbos:

I hope there are many skirts available.

The Igbo wo.MEN will need something to escape with.

That's if they are not locked up at home on Monday by Ekpa continents away. grin

Biafur0 is an Online Republic, no wonder you are such keyboard warriors. grin

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Celebration of mad poeple
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
CJStarz:

Hehehehe.....guy,no be to dey ginger,dey jump and down dey fold and unfold your babariga, when it comes to kick boxing,na una go run away o.
We go beat una blue, black and redπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ask your grandpa who led the Biafur0 army.

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man

Ojukwu was preparing his wife's skirts to run. Nnamdi Kanu ran... even Obi ran from PDP primaries. While Tinubu faced 1000000000000x the odds in APC.

We ALL know the cowards. Wo-MEN controlled from Ekpa in Finland. grin
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Pootle: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
two mad men...enjoy ur loots
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by LegacyB: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
MosayA:
Believe what you hear or see them do online at your own peril.

Lie lie fight.
All na cruise
Because they know Many Nigerians are jobless. And most are waiting for when government would provide one.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Walezy2020: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Eyah portable had been riped.....lol
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by CJStarz: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
IBB finish una with im quote 'if he wakes up and hears the Yorubas beating the drum.of war,he will jejely go back to sleep 'πŸ˜‚
He mean say na only mouth and noise una get, una no go fit do anything, una be complete fear fearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ojukwu na real man we im be, even with all una weaponry and mercenaries,he resisted the Nigerian forces for three good years with improvise weapons!
πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
MNK is still holding strong in d detention. Una Sunday Igboho no run? Where im dey now?

See guy, I dey too busy dey chase mula.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All those small small fulani herdsmen don turn una to refugees in Benin republic,una get mouth?
For Kwara state,una don become second class citizens to Fulani people. E no shock you?😎
Na for where Igbo people dey una dey masturbate.
IBB don finish una πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

KingOfAllIgbos:

Ask your grandpa who led the Biafur0 army.

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man

Ojukwu was preparing his wife's skirts to run. Nnamdi Kanu ran... even Obi ran from PDP primaries. While Tinubu faced 1000000000000x the odds in APC.

We ALL know the cowards. Wo-MEN controlled from Ekpa in Finland. grin
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by itsene: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Is portable from Lagos?
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
CJStarz:
IBB finish una with im quote 'if he wakes up and hears the Yorubas beating the drum.of war,he will jejely go back to sleep 'πŸ˜‚
He mean say na only mouth and noise una get, una no go fit do anything, una be complete fear fearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ojukwu na real man we im be, even with all una weaponry and mercenaries,he resisted the Nigerian forces for three good years with improvise weapons!
πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
MNK is still holding strong in d detention. Una Sunday Igboho no run? Where im dey now?

See guy, I dey too busy dey chase mula.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All those small small fulani herdsmen don turn una to refugees in Benin republic,una get mouth?
For Kwara state,una don become second class citizens to Fulani people. E no shock you?😎
Na for where Igbo people dey una dey masturbate.
IBB don finish una πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"The longer the epistle, the greater the emotional pain suffered"

King of All Igbos, 1966 .

This one enter sotay you go write with dictionary for 2 hours grin

I destroyed your psyche and harvested your soul. Lall the emojis are a cover for the pain.

Accept my condolences grin

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by CJStarz: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hehehehe.....d usual lines of one bereft.of intellectual engagement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oya carry ur dictionary find d meaning of two words there then quote me again.

I dey wait..... today market sweet wella.
E be like say u be my magic wand today πŸ˜‚

KingOfAllIgbos:

"The longer the epistle, the greater the emotional pain suffered"

King of All Igbos, 1966 .

This one enter sotay you go write with dictionary for 2 hours grin

I destroyed your psyche and harvested your soul. Lall the emojis are a cover for the pain.

Accept my condolences grin
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
CJStarz:

Hehehehe.....d usual lines of one bereft.of intellectual engagement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oya carry ur dictionary find d meaning of two words there then quote me again.

I dey wait..... today market sweet wella.
E be like say u be my magic wand today πŸ˜‚

Cry babu cry. I need a river. E pain am grin

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Rejouir: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
This two are mentally not okay grin
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by CJStarz: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Cry babu cry. I need a river. E pain am grin

Hehehehe......so long bro✌️
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Aldol: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Millimann:

You this tribalist...which one is you people? Wy not face the person? You always look for opportunity to bring tribalism to everything yet tomorrow you will be screaming racism if just an inch is displayed to you outside Nigeria
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Emco1: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Guyman01:
What is the ruling on this confrontation between these 2 mad men?
Still they will rape her
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Which kind Wahala be this one. grin
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
itsene:
Is portable from Lagos?

He’s from southwest, a confirm citizen of southwest.
You people should go and develop a place in your smelly southeast

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Lumarstone: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Butterfly thinking like a birth.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by uniquetechng: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
GoldenJAT:
Make Charles Okocha enter Lagos first! I want check something!
Charles lives in Lekki, except he has relocated.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by tunapawizzy: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Only an illiterate will threaten another person publicly...... God forbid if anything happens to Charles Okocha now and police starts chasing Portable around, he will then start crying like an he-diot........things dey happen and people don't learn shit from it
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Go and meet him in Abuja must everybody come to Lagos? Greedy man if 5m no do go organise ur own.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
All of them dey claim Lagos. Thieves
I dey tell you, make portable come Onitsha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses / Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.