Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,790 members, 7,935,373 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Do I Ask This Girl Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask This Girl Out? (2009 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by 2chukwu(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2006
hey fellaz i have this chik in my class,she's the apple of everybody's eyez and me i can say am an average guy with styles so i jus want to set my self aside other guyz,cos she gain alot of admiration from guyz everyday and we jus started our lecture jus 2weeks ago(but everybody knows about us in the class,some belive we re lovers).
now the problem is that am close to her but i realise that coming more closer to her will ruin my chance's with her if any, cos we came from the same state,so i started talkin 2 her the she dont like but i like it cos it set's me aside other guyz cos all the guyz showered her with compliments but me i tell her she something like"you are not straight forward,you are not trustworthy,i can't imagine myself or any responsible guy going out wit u in the public"stuff's like that,so jus last friday i said something that sound offensive that she has to walk out on me that "kai i can't belive my ears"so later i went up to her 2 xcuse her while a guy was talking to her i called her 2wice no ans,so i have to touch her and said "hey can i talk to u for a min" she said"y are u disturbing me now"
i didn't feel embrassed rather i went away laughing it off with my friend.
now , how can i let this girl to know how much i feel bout her and wat she does to me,and that's not true me that in my heart i so much adore her and i dont want to say it the usual way or neither do i need protocols.
i dropped a note with her today that i will not be coming to lecture's that she should be my eyez and ears in that class,and also apologized for what happened btw us last time so guyz what am i 2 do?? and how do i do it??
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2006
you mean you love her? GO FOR HER THEN FOR ALL YOU KNOW SHE LOVES YOU TOOOOO
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by chrisd(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2006
Your chances with her are ZERO
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by tejuoso1(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2006
send her roses then she'll start thinking about you. don't talk too much 2 her like you used to do try and make eye contact as much as possible, after lots of hard work on her and she seems not to give up tell her what you think of her and say to her that after dis u'll not talk to her about asking her out again
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by chrisd(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2006
She's never going to take off her panties for you. Forget it.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Hotstepper(f): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2006
hmmmmm, if u get a chance tell her how u feel ohhh b4 itz 2 late, by da way, wat skool u go 2 and wat state u 4rom? tongue, gluck dawg and get back 2 us reagrding da chic
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by 2chukwu(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2006
We are both in kogi state university,and she's from anambra state and me enugu.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by chrisd(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2006
Never going even start, forget.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by iz2much: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2008
give her money and tell her to come.she must come
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by alex406(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2008
@iz2much
LMAO
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by 9jaboi1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ topic
ASK HER OUT.
simple.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by zheroes(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ topic,

you seem to have an idea of what you have no idea about. HEHEHEHE!!!

please look out for other gals, i bet you wont get a hug from this chick, you screwed it up from the very beginning, can you make amends, yes, but not YOU.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by whitelexi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2008
Sounds like one of those scenarios where the guy is aware of the fact that the girl is light years ahead of him and his every move needs to be very well rehearsed to even stand any chance whatsoever.
Guy, i wish u luck.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Ezinwannem: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
lol, abeg, how old r u? u doing diz stupid things 2 be different, i pity u, beta be urself or u will loose the friendship u already have with her
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by studio43(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2008
go change some foreign currency from those aboki hand and flash her your wallet and i bet she go think sey your pop be the minister of finance.
i bet at the end of the day, na she go ask u out wink
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Uche2nna(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
That would work grin
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by hotchic1(f): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2008
if you movetoo close to her and she starts to see you as a big bro,then i can sense trouble.
What i think you should do is to be yourself,like someone suggested,try to ip eye contacts with her but in the right places though,give her space so that she can miss you,be observant and see if she really misses you but don't neglect or ignore her.Observe her likes and dislikes and you should be able to know what will sweep her off her feet.
One more thing,make your intenetion known to he as early as possible before someone else outsmarts you.
All the best and in case she falls for you,don't break her heart
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by studio43(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2008
uchenna

follow my advice u hear? wink

@hot chic, all those ones na long format. grin
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Uche2nna(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
Thanks but no thanks.

Already have a girl and I did not have to flash no dough
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by studio43(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
uchenna,

na hin be sey u wan prolong issue.

my guy no dull yourself. abi u no know sey no money no love. dey there till another smart ass come collect her from your hand.
lover boy cheesy
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by ariblaze(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
you need

to keep her off balance

apologise when she accepts

taunt her playfully about her taking offence
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by hotchic1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ studio43,
Na fast track course you dey run?
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by icemann(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
4 get the move
The chick is not intrested in dating u
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Godalone(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
Go and look for another girl if your friendship with her is valuable to you.
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by makavele: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
YOU HAD BETTER FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION SO THAT YOU DON'T COME OUT
WITH A 2ND CLASS LOWER
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by iseobio(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
just use sign language to direct out of her house
Re: How Do I Ask This Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ Poster,

Just try and in case you don't succeed. . . . dust yourself off and try again. . . . cheesy. Good luck bro.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Courtship? / Pregnant Girlfriend / WAY TO GO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.