Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,256 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Buju Is Trending Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Buju Is Trending Online (630 Views)

These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / Wizkid, BeyoncΓ© & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buju Is Trending Online by Newzland: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Buju who is a very popular Nigerian music star known for his hit songs finesse, gwagwalada and Lenu has been trending or the X app formerly called Twitter.

Buju started trending when twitter users went to dig up post of him begging online, most of which he was begging for food like spaghetti, shawarma, pizza and even airtime.

Another screenshot reveals Buju also begged popular internet fru@dstar Hushpuppi who is currently in jail for money.

The musician posted only his bank details and tagged Hushpuppi. In an earlier tweet, he called out his bank for deducting N100 from the only N1000 he had in his account.

β€œGood morning everyone Except Diamond Bank, Y’all did me dirtyπŸ˜₯ I had only 1k in that account I planned to w-draw today, Y’all debited #100”, BNXN wrote in 2016.

However, as the tweets were dug up by Nigerians, it served as a teachable moment that anybody can experience positive turn around in their lives and can go from being broke to a millionaire.

After a whole day of trending on November 17, 2023, BNXN revealed that he had been receiving credit alert since morning.

He shared a screenshot of the old tweet and wrote; β€œI just dey receive credit since morning. So na why ??!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

https://twitter.com/BNXN/status/1725558182406156491?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1725558182406156491%7Ctwgr%5Ebe996bc9e2811c31db95906b904d27990c1790d6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.correctng.com%2Fnigerians-dig-up-old-tweet-of-bnxn-begging-hushpuppi-for-money%2F

Read some comments below…

@DripxHalcy; No be small thing your eyes see eje.. Thank God for where you are todayπŸ™πŸΎ

@n6oflife6; Me sef sent N1k make I check if the account still dey work. 🀣🀣🀭

@sleekhorizon; You go do giveaway las las cos that money na for the streets πŸ˜‚

@Sire__Gift; I like how you own your begging days with your full chest. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Its_ereko; I see one guy dey shade you for one tweet. I don advice am for you. Try forgive am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Why Buju Is Trending Online by We4all: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
I hope he won't look down on any internet beggar who decides to emulate him.
Re: Why Buju Is Trending Online by TemplarLandry: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
cool
Re: Why Buju Is Trending Online by Wawelexy(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Internet never forgets... Anyways, that was his past, the good news is that he's no more begging.

1 Like

Re: Why Buju Is Trending Online by Newzland: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Wawelexy:
Internet never forgets... Anyways, that was his past, the good news is that he's no more begging.

Very correct.
You people should watch what you post.
My Job is to post it in 5years time sha grin

(1) (Reply)

GAY Fashion?. Singer Spotted Wearing Female Blouse. / Davido Attend Crossover Service At Harvesters Church In Lagos / Nkechi Blessing, Receives Lavish Birthday Gift From Boyfriend Xxssive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.