Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra (17059 Views)

4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Patronise Chinua Achebe Airport In 23 Months / Ibom Air Celebrate 500,000 Passengers After 23 Months Of Operation / Ibom Air Records 300,000 Passengers In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by djon78(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
SpaceTour:
Envious bitter imo bastard, you think by claiming to be an Anambra indigene that people like me do not know you from way back.

For your information, Anambra international airport is closer to Onitsha than asaba airport. Anambra international airport is centrally located between the three major cities of Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi, that’s why the airport has been a huge success. Anambra International airport is the first choice airport for Anambrans. So stop deceiving yourself

Face your backward useless worthless imo state and its useless motorpark airport.

Actually I didn't want to reply you

You are not even an Igbo person to start with

How does my preference make you mad?

Those of us from idemili Nnewi and Onitsha axis prefer Asaba airport because it's closer through second Niger Bridge

Umueri airport is farther
It's closer to those in Awka

When Senator Annie Okonkwo
Of ojoto
was buried in August
The plane that brought his body
Used Asaba airport

Many of my close relatives and friends I know how many of them use Asaba airport
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by SpaceTour: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth this imo bastard, if I didn’t reply you now people would think you are not a liar.

Anambra International airport is closer to the Onitsha heartland where the actual people live while asaba airport closer to Niger bridge where no one lives.

The only reason anyone from Anambra would use airport outside the state is when all the flights going to Anambra are fully book. That was also the case with Annie.

You are a lying miserable imo bastard, focus on your backward useless worthless shithole state and your worthless imo motorpark airport.

Anambra International airport is the busiest in igboland because it is the only airport that almost 100% of Anambra people uses.

djon78:

Actually I didn't want to reply youYou are not even an Igbo person to start withHow does my preference make you mad?Those of us from idemili Nnewi and Onitsha axis prefer Asaba airport because it's closer through second Niger Bridg airport is farther
It's closer to those in AwkaWhen Senator Annie Okonkwo
Of ojotowas buried in August
Used Asaba airportMany of my close relatives and friends I know how many of them use Asaba airport

2 Likes

Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Padipadi: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Penguin2:

You should said “I hate to hear the truth” or “the truth irritates me”.😏
You v been posting trash truly. You deserve like 10 years ban
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by tolue42(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
pandax:

We also know how Lagos came into existence too.

A landlocked Ethiopia is better in all indices of development when compared with her coastal neighbours of Djibouti or Somali. Think!

Our waters our pride!
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Penguin2: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

You v been posting trash truly. You deserve like 10 years ban
Why not say life ban since you are sure it will deny me of oxygen and withdraw money from my bank account.

Nonsense 😏
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Padipadi: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Why not say life ban since you are sure it will deny me of oxygen and withdraw money from my bank account.

Nonsense 😏
If that's your wish, I ll grant it. So be expecting that bam anytime. I ll make sure I monitor your IP that you won't open any more accounts to blaspheme.
The world doesn't give a fûck about hypocrite calling themselves moslems. All your foul cry n propaganda are noted. All eyes on you, everyone avoiding you n ready to nuke you if you misbehave.
Say bye to Hamas.
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Penguin2: 1:47am On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

If that's your wish, I ll grant it. So be expecting that bam anytime. I ll make sure I monitor your IP that you won't open any more accounts to blaspheme.
The world doesn't give a fûck about hypocrite calling themselves moslems. All your foul cry n propaganda are noted. All eyes on you, everyone avoiding you n ready to nuke you if you misbehave.
Say bye to Hamas.
Try not to be skipping your meds bro.
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Padipadi: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Try not to be skipping your meds bro.
Nuke ok ya head.
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Good development!!!
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by ariesbull: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2023
djon78:

Actually I didn't want to reply you

You are not even an Igbo person to start with

How does my preference make you mad?

Those of us from idemili Nnewi and Onitsha axis prefer Asaba airport because it's closer through second Niger Bridge

Umueri airport is farther
It's closer to those in Awka

When Senator Annie Okonkwo
Of ojoto
was buried in August
Used Asaba airport

Many of my close relatives and friends I know how many of them use Asaba airport
lies

U are not from Anambra the distance between Asaba airport to Onitsha is up to an hour drive

Stop telling lies

2 Likes

Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by kinibigdil: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Why do you people keep doing this! Why are you so pained, why can't you praise the government achievement and wish the state well and move on, who offend you now? Who is competing with you? Come on!

Penguin2:
Lol

The region they want to keep down so badly.

I’m sure Anambra Airport will already be busier than Kano Airport at this rate.

Meanwhile, can we see Oyo traffic?

Can we Ondo traffic?

Can we see Osogbo traffic?

Buffoonss will come start foaming in the mouth and say “Lagos”.

But Lagos traffic is generated by the entire country and the entire world.

Allow International flights to start flying from Enugu or Anambra and you see traffic in Lagos and Abuja reduce drastically.

The Land of the Rising Sun is too blessed.

Trying to keep us down has proven a worthless venture since time immemorial.

Only fools will continue trying
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by djon78(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2023
ariesbull:
lies

U are not from Anambra the distance between Asaba airport to Onitsha is up to an hour drive

Stop telling lies

Lol

From Onitsha to Asaba airport is more than an hour
Ok

People not from Anambra will be just be making noise online
Where do you even know for Anambra self

That's the route I take

Those of you arguing may never have gone there before and come online and be talking
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by Jcoleworld911: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2023
djon78:

Lol

Ok

That's the route I take

Those of you arguing may never have gone there before and come online and be talking

Oga, just sh*t up. You’re an imbecil$
Anambra airport is close to onitsha than asaba airport to onitsha

You’re not even from Anambra, so how will you know??

Have you considered the stress of Niger bridge? Even if you want to follow second Niger bridge, won’t you cross those bad roads at onitsha-owerri road??

An airport of almost one year recording 4000 flights and over 250,000 passengers should have told you that ndi Anambra are really making use of the airport

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by ariesbull: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
djon78:

Lol

Ok

That's the route I take

Una go dey argue like wopw wet no get sense ...look at the distance and coordinates

2 Likes

Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by djon78(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
ariesbull:
Una go dey argue like wopw wet no get sense ...look at the distance and coordinates

You see how unintelligent you are

From what you posted

The distance from Onitsha to Asaba airport is 22km
While from Onitsha to umueri airport is 26km

So which is now farther

You are showing road coordinate

Anyone can take different route

Even your Google image shows that Onitsha is closer to Asaba airport confirming what I was saying

You are not from Anambra simple
I grew up in Onitsha

Did my secondary School there and know it like the back of my hand

So you can't tell me where I lived over 7 years of my life
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by SpaceTour: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shut up your mouth this lying miserable frustrated envious bitter imo bastard. The coordinates he showed you clearly proves that Anambra international airport by far closer to Onitsha than asaba airport.

Yes, you were born and grew up in Onitsha, you are not the only one because there are millions of your fellow imo indigenes that were born in Onitsha because most imo parents preferred to live in Anambra than living in their backward state.

djon78:

You see how unintelligent you areFrom what you posted distance from Onitsha to Asaba airport is 22km While from Onitsha to umueri airport is 26km
So which is now fartherYou are showing road coordinateAnyone can take different route
Even your Google image shows that Onitsha is closer to Asaba airport confirming what I was sayingYou are not from Anambra simple
I grew up in OnitshaDid my secondary School there and know it like the back of my handSo you can't tell me where I lived over 7 years of my life
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by SpaceTour: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
You have completely shamed that envious imo ediot

ariesbull:
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by ariesbull: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
SpaceTour:

don't mind the clown
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by djon78(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
SpaceTour:
Shut up your mouth this lying miserable frustrated envious bitter imo bastard. The coordinates he showed you clearly proves that Anambra international airport by far closer to Onitsha than asaba airport.

Yes, you were born and grew up in Onitsha, you are not the only one because there are millions of your fellow imo indigenes that were born in Onitsha because most imo parents preferred to live in Anambra than living in their backward state.

Lol

All of you quoting me are not are not even from Anambra

Nwafor idemili like me nwanna to Chris Nwabueze ngige who did wonderful roads for us since 2004
Roads still standing

You are all jokers
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by djon78(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
SpaceTour:

You all claiming Anambra State talk where you are from?

Abum nwafor idemili

You all are not from Anambra

I challenge you talk where you are from

Not coming online and blowing lies

I don talk where I come from
Talk where I schooled

Talk where you are from let me lecture you now
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by SpaceTour: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Miserable frustrated envious Imo bastard. You think it is by dropping Anambra town’s names will make you onye Anambra . Face your backward useless worthless imo state. You can never be an Anambran even though you were born in Onitsha and grew up there.

djon78:

You all claiming Anambra State talk where you are from? nwafor idemiliYou all are not from AnambraI challenge you talk where you are fromNot coming online and blowing lies
MI don talk where I come from
Talk where I schooledTalk where you are from let me lecture you now
Re: 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra by hedonido: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Just crazy. Fully booked from Dec 18th to 25th. And then from 26th, the cost of one way ticket is ridiculous. Tells you everything you need to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Arik Air Delays Minister Of Aviation's Flight For Over 4 Hours In Abuja / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.