Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,247 members, 7,897,296 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

What’s It Like To Live In Adamawa And How Should One Prepare For Relocation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What’s It Like To Live In Adamawa And How Should One Prepare For Relocation (186 Views)

This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s It Like To Live In Adamawa And How Should One Prepare For Relocation by RoeEvi(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Hello everyone, so I plan on visiting Adamawa and might stay for some months, I will love to know the pros and cons of the state. I have been to different states but none of the northern states, I know that side is really cold especially during this year end period but I don’t know the situation of security, cost of living and food cost neither do I know the transportation cost within the state if it’s relatively cheap. I hardly hear anything about the state aside from election matters.

Please share your insight and advice, thanks as you do do.

(1) (Reply)

Kf Tangaran Caps (tagiya) / When Did Surnames Start In Nigeria? / The Rise Of The Inca Empire: From Cusco To Conquest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.