Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Logistics Types And Prices To Import From China To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Logistics Types And Prices To Import From China To Nigeria (79 Views)

Coke, Fanta Prices To Increase As FG Imposes N10/litre Excise Duty On Carbonated / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Types And Prices To Import From China To Nigeria by Joeylala: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2023
Good day all.

I'll be explaining on the logistics types and price for those who always email me on how to get their products to nigeria. The delivery of products to Nigeria has 3 separate logistics types, which are;

The sea.

Cargo.

Fred DHL logistics

My name is Ebube Kingsley and I study and Live in china.
I currently Import Clothes, Phones and Gadgets to Nigerta myself and I use Cargo logistics majorly for my goods which is faster to Nigeria from china.

Cargo shipping is more costly than sea, but it lands in Nigeria about 14 days max.

The cargo Logistics price is at 10 USD per kg. (Delivery to Lagos State)

The sea is the cheapest and take about 1 month and two weeks to 2 months to reach Nigeria with the Price at 2 USD per KG.

The FedEx and DHL shipping is more costly, efficient and fastest with advantage that it's door delivery and customs free.

Remember, I'm still here if you want to make an enquiry about a product you want to buy or to meet appropriate manufacturers and factors for your products in china.

My WhatsApp contact is +86 19564184935 EMAIL: ogeebube@blackhistory.com.ng
Use WeChat code below if you're on wechat

(1) (Reply)

Centino Global A.ltd Dominates Lagos Trade Fair With Super Stallion Oil And Part / How Long Does It Take To Make 2k Naira A Day And Buy An Apple Phone / How To Set Up A Stripe Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.